You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

looking for HERO in Nurnberg, 150hits

6 comments in this topic

[O-S-W]
Players
443 posts
12,544 battles

is here someone , who cann do 150 hits in one battle and also winn?  ONLY with Nurnberg !!!!

pls...printscreen. thx:)

150d.png

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles

Took me 3 games.The first 2 were victories, but were so one sided that I didn't have time to get 150 hits.

shot-18.06.24_19.54.12-0394.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
185 posts
3,446 battles
2 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

is here someone , who cann do 150 hits in one battle and also winn?  ONLY with Nurnberg !!!!

150d.png

Play the game, not the mission. Just learned that myself - again, again. had given on the two goals aligning yesterday after a frustrating day where I either got above 150 hits (by a good margin) or won, never both of them... So today I just played the game and after two battles voila, got the mission ticked off.

I have been there before, I focus too much on getting a mission done and my game goes tits up. Not worth it, gets frustrating even when winning. So play the game and likely get it during normal gameplay...

• Cool 2

[L4GG]
Players
1,719 posts
6,705 battles
2 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

150d.png

I don't have any screenshot.

I already completed the mission yesterday, I was cycling between Shchors and Nurnberg, I made it with Shchors but Nurnberg it's very capable to do that, so don't focus too much in the 150 hits.

the 30 planes were a tough one to complete, no cvs in sight until today, Shchors and Nurnberg net me 13 planes, so I took out my usual ship to do that, one that apparently nobody suspect, La Gal, in one single game net me 21 planes.

Atlantas, clevelands and such, they (planes) run for them like they were the plague 

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,410 posts
14,618 battles
1 hour ago, Milan_G_ said:

so, ..is here one more nurnberg does it? :)

150vh.png

It wasn't that hard, was it?