Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zlaraki

Im getting cyclones way too often now

6 comments in this topic

[EUROF]
Players
267 posts
3,544 battles

I do not enjoy cyclones, mainly because I play in a Yamato. I have to calculate everything before I decide to go somewhere and cyclones ruin everything for me. I have a slow gun treverse and a huge citadel so I cant quickly adapt to a situation. Now Im not here trying to remove the Cyclones since obviously some of you do enjoy it, but dont drag me in one every 3-4 matches. I think its a fun concept to have avaliable but lets not push it. Maybe I'm just unlucky. What is your expierence, I mean how many times do you face Cyclones?

[QUAK]
[QUAK]
Beta Tester
622 posts
9,166 battles

I love cyclones, especially in a Yamato, you have to fight close quarters and will not be focused by 8 enemies. Great!

Just don't stay back, get close!

[EUROF]
Players
267 posts
3,544 battles
10 minutes ago, KS1975 said:

I love cyclones, especially in a Yamato, you have to fight close quarters and will not be focused by 8 enemies. Great!

Just don't stay back, get close!

How can you love cyclones in a Yamato?  We cant beat anyone unless they appear exactly on our crosshair or close to that which is what I call luck. At that range DD should be able to beat us with torps, Cruisers should also be able to torp us unless they appear broadside close to our crosshair, BB if they appear nosefront, they will ram us, if they appear to our broadside, they will one shot us. Yamato is all about calculation, not luck. 

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,142 battles
3 hours ago, Zlaraki said:

I cant quickly adapt to a situation.

You get warned about cyclone incoming... like 5...6 min before it starts, and then it takes time ramping up. How slow exactly are you, if that's "quick" for you?!

Players
138 posts
6,071 battles

sometimes ur just unlucky and get a lot of cyclones in a row, and selective memory makes it feel even worse.....if u stay with ur team u should be fine though, u see the ships on the minimap way before they pop up on screen so u can turn ur guns already.......and a salvo from a yami on close range is devastating to almost everything if aimed correctly

Sign in to follow this