You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wot_chikor

A serious message to WG from a veteran / Divisions abuse

99 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
Players
451 posts
11,544 battles

Hello,  this is a direct message to WG . 

WG , i have played your games since years , including world of tanks ,  world of warships , and total war arena .and i actually played your games more than anyone should play a single game .  but i have done it because i like them . and i will share a screenshot of my  world of tanks profile since i will mention that game a bit here for the sake of argument . 

image.thumb.png.12fbe2d8cd378902f654c6a93407838f.png

if you include clan wars and team battles , my account would have 65.000 battles , 38 tiers10s owned , +20 prem tanks . 

but at the end i have stopped playing that game since it became unfair to play . and i  joined world of warships to be my main game .

it turned out that world of warships  can be even more unfair  , we have people that are abusing an exploit in the matchmaking that allows them to get ridiculous numbers of winrate . here are some examples 

image.thumb.png.cfcbcfac75732aa971bfd34aa9c8aa73.png

a 90% winrate ?  and it's not over 10 games , its over 6000 games played .  

many people are busing what i called an exploit to farm winrate while ruining our games everyday , in world of tanks ,  even the Na'Vi  super unicum players can't get 70% winrates ; how is it possible warships , i will tell you .

they are abusing division system by playing in CV division with 2 super AA ships , to practically deny the enemy CV to have any chance influencing the outcome of the game thus  ensuring a win every single time for themselves , and many people have started to have enough of this . many threats in the forums are complaining about it , and i urge everyone who had face such divisions to speak loud about it .

note that i am not talking about normal divisions , i am talking about AA divisions is particular .

my proposed  solution is : 

before i suggest any solutions , i would ask WG , since these players  are abusing a system that gave them unfair advantage over thousands of games to gain fake winrate values , just reset there accounts' statistics  without removing any ships .  as for solutions i propose :  

1) don't allow CVs in divisions ( bit too harsh , might not be practical but could be taken into consideration , even tho i am  CV main players , i would accept it ) 

2) nerf the AA of the ships being abused .

3) match them only vs simular divisions

and remember WG , once a game  become unfair for people , no matter how mush they love it , no matter if they have spent a lot of money in it , no matter what , they will just quit . 

thanks for understanding . 

edit :i encourage everyone who is going to read the comments of this thread  or the comments of other threads complaining about the same thing , take the names of everyone who disagrees and check his stats  in division , you will note they he is abusing this exploit . here is a website where you can check . https://wows-numbers.com/

• Cool 5
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 9
  • Angry 1

Players
707 posts
9 minutes ago, wot_chikor said:

Hello,  this is a direct message to WG . 

WG , i have played your games since years , including world of tanks ,  world of warships , and total war arena .and i actually played your games more than anyone should play a single game .  but i have done it because i like them . and i will share a screenshot of my  world of tanks profile since i will mention that game a bit here for the sake of argument . 

image.thumb.png.12fbe2d8cd378902f654c6a93407838f.png

if you include clan wars and team battles , my account would have 65.000 battles , 38 tiers10s owned , +20 prem tanks . 

but at the end i have stopped playing that game since it became unfair to play . and i  joined world of warships to be my main game .

it turned out that world of warships  can be even more unfair  , we have people that are abusing an exploit in the matchmaking that allows them to get ridiculous numbers of winrate . here are some examples 

image.thumb.png.cfcbcfac75732aa971bfd34aa9c8aa73.png

a 90% winrate ?  and it's not over 10 games , its over 6000 games played .  

many people are busing what i called an exploit to farm winrate while ruining our games everyday , in world of tanks ,  even the Na'Vi  super unicum players can't get 70% winrates ; how is it possible warships , i will tell you .

they are abusing division system by playing in CV division with 2 super AA ships , to practically deny the enemy CV to have any chance influencing the outcome of the game thus  ensuring a win every single time for themselves , and many people have started to have enough of this . many threats in the forums are complaining about it , and i urge everyone who had face such divisions to speak loud about it .

note that i am not talking about normal divisions , i am talking about AA divisions is particular .

my proposed  solution is : 

before i suggest any solutions , i would ask WG , since these players  are abusing a system that gave them unfair advantage over thousands of games to gain fake winrate values , just reset there accounts' statistics  without removing any ships .  as for solutions i propose :  

1) don't allow CVs in divisions ( bit too harsh , might not be practical but could be taken into consideration , even tho i am  CV main players , i would accept it ) 

2) nerf the AA of the ships being abused .

3) match them only vs simular divisions

and remember WG , once a game  become unfair for people , no matter how mush they love it , no matter if they have spent a lot of money in it , no matter what , they will just quit . 

thanks for understanding . 

edit :i encourage everyone who is going to read the comments of this thread  or the comments of other threads complaining about the same thing , take the names of everyone who disagrees and check his stats  in division , you will note they he is abusing this exploit . here is a website where you can check . https://wows-numbers.com/

i gree 100% :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[B0TS]
Players
451 posts
11,544 battles
17 hours ago, Barbarossa36 said:

i gree 100% :cap_rambo:

17 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

:fish_sleep:

do i bother to check your stats  in division , ?

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
16,905 posts
11,588 battles

Really?

WoWs playerbase, taking notice of stuff happening in game with glacial speed...

And then demanding from WG to do something instead of just adapting...

• Funny 1

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,425 posts
6,923 battles

Yeah, because when my division mate wants to play a CV, I TOTALLY will decides to play a ship with no AA. What could go wrong ?

So yeah, just git gud. It's not like those players are unbeatable, I've see my shares of players trying to do the same and failing misreably.

And don't forget, division in WoT takes 20% of the team, while in WoWS they takes a 25%, because 15 players ==> 12 players. That alone means they have a much higher impact over the game. Plus WOT is incredibly RNG and mitigates the skill a whole lot. So 65%WR in WoT will easily goes over 70% here.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,502 posts
19,286 battles

w t.... chikor........

-spams forums like whatnuts

-complains about divis, but means cv divis anyway

-proven to "exploit" cv divis hisself

-cv's rework in progress, todays unicums might be tomorrows noobs (wouldnt bet on lol)

-can't let go or reflect, after like ALL THE FORUM told him he's wrong, not necessarily on the matter, BUT ON THE ATTITUDE

-opens next topic

...bl**dy brilliant :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 6
  • Bad 2

[UNICS]
Players
3,284 posts
13,040 battles

Shouldn't matter as much after cv-rework. Hadn't that been in the pipeline, I might be inclined to agree that cv-div could be excluded in Random games. Too influential solo, borderline gamebreaking in certain divs.

[-TWA-]
Weekend Tester
46 posts
11,943 battles

Another great post 9/10.

Why only 9 out of 10?

Cause you are not threatening to leave if your demands are not met.

Also don't bother with stat checking, I am a filthy AA ship main.

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,196 posts
6,813 battles
4 minutes ago, MrWastee said:

-can't let go or reflect, after like ALL THE FORUM told him he's wrong, not necessarily on the matter, BUT ON THE ATTITUDE

Hey, thats how Donald Trump managed to be the president of USA!

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,502 posts
19,286 battles
3 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

Hey, thats how Donald Trump managed to be the president of USA!

touchee :Smile_veryhappy:..... it would be so funny, if it not would be so sad :Smile_sad:

[B0TS]
Players
451 posts
11,544 battles
17 hours ago, SriverFX said:

Ah good to know that choosing ships so they synergize is called an exploit while playing in divisions.

when i am with cv in division , my DM buddy takes AA insteed of hydro for sure ; but the people i am complaining about  take super AA ships just to farm 90%  over 6000 games ... 

Ah good to know that choosing ships so they synergize is called an exploit while playing in divisions.

so 90%  winrate is not an exploit and it's fair  ? 

17 hours ago, RagingNoob said:

Another great post 9/10.

Why only 9 out of 10?

Cause you are not threatening to leave if your demands are not met.

Also don't bother with stat checking, I am a filthy AA ship main.

wit hall respect . insteed of attacking me personally   , speak about the subject please 

17 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Shouldn't matter as much after cv-rework. Hadn't that been in the pipeline, I might be inclined to agree that cv-div could be excluded in Random games. Too influential solo, borderline gamebreaking in certain divs.

i am glad you agreed .

[CR33D]
Players
3,103 posts
15,897 battles
2 minutes ago, wot_chikor said:

when i am with cv in division , my DM buddy takes AA insteed of hydro for sure ; but the people i am complaining about  take super AA ships just to farm 90%  over 6000 games ... 

If they do everything to win for their team and if they enjoy while doing that, you cant say anything. 

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,068 posts
7,494 battles
Just now, wot_chikor said:

speak about the subject please 

There is no "subject", expect your hurt feelings and your lack of coping with the fact that there are players with 90+% division WR.

:Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

[RAIN]
[RAIN]
Players
292 posts
9,365 battles

And why someone with 90% winrate is bothering you?

[L2TW]
Players
125 posts
10,611 battles
17 hours ago, wot_chikor said:

so 90%  winrate is not an exploit and it's fair  ? 

You can pretend as much as you want and lie to yourself that they have the wr just because of AA- *edit   divisions while the truth is just that they are playing good. 

Edited by Jbnn
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

[FDUSH]
Players
1,196 posts
6,813 battles

I insist, it is possible to achieve high winrates playing solo. I have 78% victories in Zuiho, 1200 battles or so. And less than 30 or so in divisions.

[B0TS]
Players
451 posts
11,544 battles
1 minute ago, Sargento_YO said:

I insist, it is possible to achieve high winrates playing solo. I have 78% victories in Zuiho, 1200 battles or so. And less than 30 or so in divisions.

what we call seal clubbing is something else , this is more than clubbing potatoes at tier4 ..... 

[OM]
Players
486 posts
11,421 battles

Your like a rabbit greeted with lights from xeons light sabers...

double faceplam isnt enough

• Funny 1

[B0TS]
Players
451 posts
11,544 battles

You can pretend as much as you want and lie to yourself that they have the wr just because of AA- *edit   divisions while the truth is just that they are playing good. 

i gave example world of tanks platoons ( divisions ) even the best players can't get that , why its a thing in warships then ? 

the problem is , every single one who are abusing that exploit knows it's not fair  , but they don't admit it , they don't want anyone defeating them in the game , it's like a childish act . 

17 hours ago, gR3iF said:

Your like a rabbit greeted with lights from xeons light sabers...

double faceplam isnt enough

thanks for the insult and personal attack , proving my point of view even more . 

by the way , you are one of  the people abusing the exploit , no wonder .

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,068 posts
7,494 battles
1 minute ago, wot_chikor said:

every single one who are abusing that exploit

What exploit? Farming the stupid playerbase is concidered as an "abuse"...

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy::Smile_teethhappy:

Oh... come on... you can't be serious!

[CR33D]
Players
3,103 posts
15,897 battles

Speaking of "childish act" a little reminder. That guy called a CV player the best CV player that he has ever met. Unti this CV player disagreed with OP. After that this CV player became below average. Childish acts...

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,502 posts
19,286 battles
1 minute ago, wot_chikor said:

[...] it's like a childish act . 

if only now u could wrap ur head around the idea, that this is on u?!.... "i dont understand, gotta fight it, coz if i look on bees, they can't swim like whales! so why do whales swim in here?!?!".... keep ur wot in wot, and might plz get off wows! thx!