Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Missing perma camo (K117) for Yamato

14 comments in this topic

Players
4,097 posts
5,475 battles

Tonight I bought Yamato with hope I'll use that perma camo from Japanese collection we got, but that camo is not in the exterior camo tab but game shows it is in inventory.

Is this some bug?

yam1.jpg

yam2.jpg

Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

check your filters if they are set to display HSF. if you disabled filters you wont be able to see camo.

• Cool 3

[TOXIC]
Alpha Tester
2,164 posts
7,519 battles

I might be wrong on this one, but you have deactivated the "hide HSF content" setting in the port, right?

• Cool 1

Players
4,097 posts
5,475 battles
6 minutes ago, Kartoffelmos said:

I might be wrong on this one, but you have deactivated the "hide HSF content" setting in the port, right?

Eh yes.  Didnt know I had them disabled (probably was by default as I dont remember I did it) and didnt know it have to enable in port some content.

Now it works.

yam2_2.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
17 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Eh yes.  Didnt know I had them disabled (probably was by default as I dont remember I did it) and didnt know it have to enable in port some content.

Now it works.

yam2_2.jpg

So how was Izumo? :Smile_trollface:

Players
4,097 posts
5,475 battles
18 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

So how was Izumo? :Smile_trollface:

Well, sometimes it was surprisingly good, but mostly it sucked. Big part because of his vulnerability to fire and probably the slowest rudder shift you'll ever see on a BB.

Yamato is a fresh new enjoyment to play and performing much better then any other Japanese BB (for me). Im aware of Yamato's weaknesess.

if you're about to play izumo, I got two words for your patience and nerves - my condolences :Smile_teethhappy:

Players
6,058 posts
12,083 battles
1 hour ago, Hades_warrior said:

Well, sometimes it was surprisingly good, but mostly it sucked. Big part because of his vulnerability to fire and probably the slowest rudder shift you'll ever see on a BB.

Yamato is a fresh new enjoyment to play and performing much better then any other Japanese BB (for me). Im aware of Yamato's weaknesess.

if you're about to play izumo, I got two words for your patience and nerves - my condolences :Smile_teethhappy:

What did you do to make it in just 36 battles in Izumo? Wouldn't that require you to get like 10k xp/battle? :cap_hmm:

[DREAD]
Players
672 posts

Possible with Premium Account, maaaaany of those Elite flags, Mossaic, Pi camos etc.and one or another event. :-)

Players
4,097 posts
5,475 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

What did you do to make it in just 36 battles in Izumo? Wouldn't that require you to get like 10k xp/battle? :cap_hmm:

I had in Izumo 5-9k EXP (free EXP also counted) as I was using Premium acc. + 100-125% EXP camos + ESCL flag + Papa Papa and sometimes Ouroboros.

I also converted 110k free EXP, so pure Izumo grind was around 250k EXP out of 350k in total (when count B and C Hull from Izumo into Yamato cost).

• Cool 1

Modder
1,691 posts
3,667 battles
On 24. 6. 2018 at 1:59 AM, Hades_warrior said:

Now it works.

yam2_2.jpg

looks way better than with what WG came up

Players
4,097 posts
5,475 battles
8 hours ago, puxflacet said:

6w8NoRC.jpg

If you have alternative color scheme from Yamamoto collection you can turn this green into blue, and it looks cool as blue.

Players
10,263 posts
12,019 battles
7 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

If you have alternative color scheme from Yamamoto collection you can turn this green into blue, and it looks cool as blue.

Which looks pretty damn good.

shot-18.06.26_15.13.30-0547.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this