You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Annibale19ITA

Mockery

56 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
18,024 battles

I fully understand that....Italy,is a country  which has to be massacrated,( thz also to the worst slave behaviours maintained by our past governments),but

who is developing this game,inxists in  winding up and ridiculing what was the 3th navy in the great 2th  war and this is not fair.

Why there is still no italian tree ???   Why all the best BB made at that age by my People is so poor respect the realty???  (Roma had a firing range of 37 kms,more then any others,

Giulio Cesare had the secondary guns able to shoot at 18 kms,more then Tirpitz).

Exist an historical report about some english cruisers ,obliged to get more distance by the Vittorio Veneto,( the almost twin of Roma,cause she was firing to them

around 29-32 kms !!!!). This fully demonstrates that You are cutting down the real power of Italian ships, (has to be remebered infact that,many of the fights lost with the english navy was cause the radars never mounted in time,on our ships).

Italian ships apart,now i would like to remeber how......after have buyed a ship,its value goes down and it is not comprensible how an AP bullet can penetrate and going out from a BB hitted

on the waterline,without any damage ,almost as hitted in a point in which the armour be much less hard !!!

There are many other incredible things that happen in this game,which are not eligible !!!  and its a damage ,cause like i sayd many times here...it could be the number one but...

at this point it is only a children game,nothing more then a play station game and i don't want to offend the playstation product.

(An offended Italian).

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 1

[HOME]
Players
1,682 posts
9,146 battles
3 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

Giulio Cesare had the secondary guns able to shoot at 18 kms,more then Tirpitz).

Uhu. Cause the ship isnt "balanced" enough already atm, right? Should probably get radar too, as well as preferential matchmaking, so it can be top tier everytime? :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1

Modder
3,888 posts
6,947 battles
8 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

was the 3th navy in the great 2th  war

3th?

:cap_wander:

1. USN
  2. IJN
  3. RN
  4. KM
  5. MN
  6. RM
  7. SN

I see you in 6th spot, but before the glorious soviet navy!

This is something at least!

:cap_like:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,985 battles

You obviously haven't looked at any other BB of other nations or you'd have found that they all had around those max ranges. But what the game uses for max range of the main guns isn't the literal max range that the guns had, but instead an implied effective max range based on at what range the ship would be able to spot its own shell splashes without the use of secondary spotting like planes (which we instead get as a consumable).

The reduced range of secondary batteries are purely for balance due to them being AI controlled.

In-game and compared to the other ships at the same tier, the Roma is very powerful. She has the highest penetration AP shells, fast rotating turrets, good turret angles, heavy armor and good concealment. The Giulio Cesare is arguably the best ship, full stop, at tier 5 even going so far as being very good compared to tier 6 and 7 ships.

If the game isn't your cup of tea, then just accept that and move on. Calling it a "children game" is, ironically enough, a childish thing to say.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,376 posts
22 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

I fully understand that....Italy,is a country  which has to be massacrated,( thz also to the worst slave behaviours maintained by our past governments),but

who is developing this game,inxists in  winding up and ridiculing what was the 3th navy in the great 2th  war and this is not fair.

Why there is still no italian tree ???   Why all the best BB made at that age by my People is so poor respect the realty???  (Roma had a firing range of 37 kms,more then any others,

Exist an historical report about some english cruisers ,obliged to get more distance by the Vittorio Veneto,( the almost twin of Roma,cause she was firing to them

around 29-32 kms !!!!). This fully demonstrates that You are cutting down the real power of Italian ships, (has to be remebered infact that,many of the fights lost with the english navy was cause the radars never mounted in time,on our ships).

Italian ships apart,now i would like to remeber how......after have buyed a ship,its value goes down and it is not comprensible how an AP bullet can penetrate and going out from a BB hitted

on the waterline,without any damage ,almost as hitted in a point in which the armour be much less hard !!!

There are many other incredible things that happen in this game,which are not eligible !!!  and its a damage ,cause like i sayd many times here...it could be the number one but...

at this point it is only a children game,nothing more then a play station game and i don't want to offend the playstation product.

(An offended Italian).

Not again!!!!! I propose that you get massacrated from the forum with your Italian Navy is great threads every month. 

• Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
14,735 posts
10,882 battles
39 minutes ago, Annibale19ITA said:

(An offended Italian).

You again...

You are probably offended by rain on a sunday. You shoud get that checked out. I fear for your mental health.

P.S. Some technical titbit, the Tirpitz 150mm guns had a range of 23km...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
894 posts
11,126 battles

It's an interesting observation of mine that uncontrolled nationalism/chauvinism can be either very infuriating or very entertaining.

In this case - it's the latter.

However, there is still really no point even trying to argue with data, numbers, or just sane remarks.

See you in two months again, OP!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[TIPC]
Players
349 posts
16,227 battles
40 minutes ago, _ramrus_ said:

TLDR

Offended Italian: "This game does not simulate real life

this guy is a main coop player thats y he is talking about realism...and he cant understand why the game mechanics are like that

[TS1]
Players
537 posts
7,592 battles
4 minutes ago, AgarwaenME said:

(Possibly accurate video about Italian fooball pratice)

Funny, but I'm sure there's some other reason.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
479 posts
8,299 battles

TLAMs for missouri when? TASMs should fit as well, so.... What? It's historical! (and I feel really old now, 90's being history now, damn). Anyway, back on track: where is the italian navy? Probably still at taranto.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,686 posts
9,234 battles
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

3th?

:cap_wander:

1. USN
  2. IJN
  3. RN
  4. KM
  5. MN
  6. RM
  7. SN

I see you in 6th spot, but before the glorious soviet navy!

This is something at least!

:cap_like:

KM 4th?
lulz

2 outdatedly designed BBs, 2 outdatedly designed BB/BC, 1 outdated armored cruiser, 2 outdatedly designed heavy cruisers, a handful of meh CLs and DDs = 4th?

Lulz.

KM was ten times more bark than bite, even at its strongest.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,304 posts
6,195 battles

italian-memes-italianmemes-follow-v-youn

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

I‘m fine with OP Italien BBs getting secondary range buffs as long Bismarck and Tirpitz ( and all other German ships for that matter) are getting historically accurate guns ( a sigma of 3.0 should suffice ^^), the ability to detonate enemy ships with each shell (it’d be historical ) and a consumable which, once  activated automagically makes all enemy’s crap their pants and run for their p00per. 

[HAERT]
Players
2,103 posts

How many times is this wonderful Italian chap going to wobble on about the all conquering (OK, they didn't as the Royal Navy kept them bottled up in a duck pond called the Med) Italian Navy and try to claim it was something special? This isn't the first time I've seen the ridiculous claim it was the Third best navy of the 2nd World War, it's not just inaccurate it's total fantasy.  

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles
8 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

KM 4th?
lulz

2 outdatedly designed BBs, 2 outdatedly designed BB/BC, 1 outdated armored cruiser, 2 outdatedly designed heavy cruisers, a handful of meh CLs and DDs = 4th?

Lulz.

KM was ten times more bark than bite, even at its strongest.

Bismarck and Tirpitz outdated designs at the time? Lulz 

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,686 posts
9,234 battles
9 minutes ago, principat121 said:

The list is about the impact of the navies of that times. And you totally forgot the prezels...

Impact of navies?
Lulz
Clearly KM was impactful with that messing about the Channel, shooting the Hood, then just getting bombed in harbors or fjords for the rest of the war.

I have no idea why people want to say that the KM was in any way good or impactful.

Bismarck and Tirpitz outdated designs at the time? Lulz 

Well yeah. 
No all or nothing armor scheme, 4x2 turrets, having 10k more displacement for less guns and less armor?
How is that good?

Outdated.

• Cool 1

Modder
3,888 posts
6,947 battles
17 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

I have no idea why people want to say that the KM was in any way good or impactful.

The concept is called fleet-in-being. But you are free to present you own list, insteat of nitpicking and still forgetting the uboats. Impress the readers with your naval knowledge!

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,686 posts
9,234 battles
16 minutes ago, principat121 said:

The concept is called fleet-in-being. But you are free to present you own list, insteat of nitpicking. Impress the readers with your naval knowledge!

Actually easily, the accepted list by naval historians in terms of tonnage and number of ships is as follows:

1)RN
2)USN (RN and USN will flip over the course of the war)
3)IJN 
4)MN
5)RM ( in my opinion MN and RM are interchangeable. MN had better destroyers and a CV with a second being built, RM more numerous modern battleships)
6)KM

7)Dutch navy
The rest is basically irrelevant

But hey, if we're going with alternate history, then the Soviet navy would still be better than the KM thanks to a number of Sovietsky Soyuz that would have been built, RM DD ripoffs and overall just a lot of collaboration with the RM.

Then again, in alternate history, the KM gets H45s.

And that's why we don't use hopes and dreams to make lists like that.
I know that hurts some national feelings and Wehrabooes' feelings, but that's the end of it.
Trying to argue the contrary is just as laughable as the OP's "Italy bestest navy" post.

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles
29 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

Impact of navies?
Lulz
Clearly KM was impactful with that messing about the Channel, shooting the Hood, then just getting bombed in harbors or fjords for the rest of the war.

Well yeah. 
No all or nothing armor scheme, 4x2 turrets, having 10k more displacement for less guns and less armor?
How is that good?

Outdated.

How is that bad?

it‘s Just a different design philosophy. 

Back on topic: since OP told us how awesume-esque the boats of the RM were, I went to the wiki and skimmed over some articles. 

Apart from their newer designs getting their teeth kicked in by RN pre WWI designs and guarding their harbor, the RM didn’t see much action. 

Considering the 0 impact the RM had in WWII it shouldn‘t be in the game atm, or should have been introduced the same time the othe navy with 0 impact would have been introduced: the Swiss Navy. 

Which raises the question : why are RM BBs so strong when irl they got steam rolled by ships that were obsolete by WWII standards?

• Funny 2