You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Did you get "Special Bonus Mission" with the "Freedom Container"?

233 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get "Special Bonus Mission" with the "Freedom Container"?

109 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
2,980 posts
8,609 battles

Hi all,

There is also the opportunity to receive a special bonus mission. These bonus missions give you the chance to own one of the following ships: Sims, Monaghan, Atlanta, Kidd and Cleveland. The Cleveland will come with all of its modules unlocked. With each ship, you will also receive a Port slot, 3-skill point commander and a commemorative patch.

Please note: If you receive a mission for a ship you already have, you will get a Port slot, 3-skill point Commander, and the credit value of the ship after completing said mission. If you already have the Cleveland, you will receive the credit value of the stock ship. Each bonus mission can only be received once, meaning there are five missions in total.

I got 14 such containers thus far (I didn't buy any - I got them by playing) but there were no "Special Bonus Mission" for me...

Leo "Apollo11"

[TIPC]
Players
237 posts
10,132 battles

Nope,nothing here.

(as usual,not a prefered person when it comes to WG RNG,and i tend to buy stuff too,so no freebies)

Got 13 container for Indianapolis missions+duno how many for "play your Indianapolis/every few days"(probably all,maybe missed the first one)...so over 20+Container opened already,

and I dont have high expectations for the remaining ones either.

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,074 posts
11,057 battles

Didn't buy any, earned all of the Indianapolis mission containers up until now and the 2600 miles Indianapolis mission ones that pop up every 3 days.

Not a single ship, in fact I get mostly Zulu flags and 1 American camo plus a  duplicate out of the boxes.:Smile_sceptic:

[PMI]
Players
2,369 posts
5,559 battles

Got all of them yes, they are there.

[HAERT]
Players
2,103 posts
2 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Didn't buy any, earned all of the Indianapolis mission containers up until now and the 2600 miles Indianapolis mission ones that pop up every 3 days.

Not a single ship, in fact I get mostly Zulu flags and 1 American camo plus a  duplicate out of the boxes.:Smile_sceptic:

Pretty much the same here.

Completed all the missions so far, bought 0 from the shop (I don't care enough about collections to blow cash on them), no ship missions.

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,684 posts
9,234 battles

It took me from 2016 (including Santa crates from 2016 and 2017) to a few weeks ago to get a single ship from an SC, so yeah, me getting a mission for a ship in a freedom container was never going to happen.
Ever.

• Cool 3

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,505 posts

I got the Kidd mission from the free containers. They can be found but they are apparently rare.

The chance in the bought containers seems to be higher, as a friend of mine bought the big package with 30 containers and got the complete set of mission out of those. (Edit: Or seeing other comments about bought containers he was just damn lucky)

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,481 posts
7,965 battles

Been collecting every Indianapolis mission container possible (both playing the ship and doing the unlock missions) + I bought 10 of the "special" ones in the shop.

Not a single mission for a ship yet.

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles

considering my luck i wont get any... remember those french crates? i didnt get any ship missions from them... so far no missions from us ones...

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,403 posts

Done everything (including all 2600 miles) except the 300k damage mission from a couple days ago. Nothing so far. I have Atlanta and don't like Cleveland, so I hope to get Monaghan or Sims; Kidd on the other hand is firmly in the anti-fun tiers in the current meta, overpowered or not.

Edit: Horey shet, I just got one, and it's Monaghan!

• Cool 2

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,550 battles

I got every possible "free" 'merica container (2600 miles missions, indi marathon missions so far and Stage 1 of halsey) no luck so far though.... :Smile_sad:

[SCRUB]
Players
7,299 posts
9,543 battles

All possible freedom containers so far (without buying any from the shop), nothing.

Don't expect that to change, or if for some reason I get one it'll be for ships I already own, because WG is willfully refusing to code a simple pre-drop check (we know they can do it, they just chose not to in order to maximize the potential profit with gambling for missions).

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
12,003 battles

This question has been asked before in a different thread and answered as well

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,995 posts

Container 15 (mission 13 for the 30 plane kills) dropped the Atlanta-mission for me. I was on standard-account. No further drops. No containers purchased, nor the intention to do so.

edit: French containers (none purchased) dropped all ships for me. Supercontainers dropped no ships in my entire “career”.

[BYOB]
Players
3,074 posts
11,057 battles
3 hours ago, robihr said:

considering my luck i wont get any... remember those french crates? i didnt get any ship missions from them... so far no missions from us ones...

I was lucky with the Baguettes. Got T5 and T6 really quick, and then after I finished grinding the Lyon and moved up to Ritchielulu, I've got the Lyon mission.

So I expect 0 ship drops now.

3 hours ago, StringWitch said:

Edit: Horey shet, I just got one, and it's Monaghan!

Lucker. That's the only ship I'm missing.