Sign in to follow this  
Cyclops_

[OGHF] Old Gits Having Fun are looking for Captains to join us.

4 comments in this topic

[OGHF]
Players
581 posts
11,050 battles

We are part of a larger gaming clan  oghf.org.uk and are looking for Captains to join us.

Old Gits Having Fun are mainly a mature bunch of gamers who enjoy a bit of banter as well as a good game.

Our clan play a variety of games, World at War and Cod4 are played on our own Clan servers, these servers are among the top servers in the world and are monitored by Bot admins as well as our own experienced admins as well as the latest Call in of Duty games on P2P.

We have Captains that play part time only  and Captains that play daily, but we need to bolster the fleet to be able to enter into Can War games, so if you feel you are right for us, check out our main clan page and see if you like the look of us and please introduce yourself on the home page  www.oghf.org.uk  and send  me a PM on oghf.org.uk or drop me  a message on here.

We have our own TS3 channels and once accepted you can ask for a TS token and join us on our dedicated  TS channel.

Cyclops_

Players
86 posts
3,684 battles

OGHF are recruiting!

If you'd like to division up and play Randoms and Operations together with other casual players, we might be for you!

We are an older group of players (age is not a factor though so don't worry!) and we have some legitimately salty seamen on board.  Mostly playing mid tiers (6-8) and mostly evenings, although some of us are on throughout the day!

We are not a super serious clan and we value team play and having fun over unicum level stats :cap_like: (just as well or I wouldn't be here! :Smile_hiding:)

We are all UK based and speak English.

If you're interested, please feel free to PM one of us! :Smile_smile:

https://www.oghf.org.uk/

Sign in to follow this