Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Repaleon

Hotkey Reserved

4 comments in this topic

Players
10 posts

Hello.. I just wanted to throw this out there..

I cannot use certain keys in any key slot,, like right mouse for gun camera.. I had send a ticket of this more then 2 months ago and havent played since then and after they said it will be fixed the next 2 updates..

Seriously Wargaming why restrict keys?? I dont have fancy mouse with 5 extra buttons and neither do I want it,, but ow no if I want to use the most basic thing on my mouse..

I heard more people had this problem and if there is any new fix plz let me know cause I want to play again but not with a handicap AGAIN.. 

Out of topic Im playing on a laptop and the keys on the keyboard seem to die fast so already had to adjust certain keys in the game,, basicly ive always had isseus but this is straight up restricting me from using a key for no reason..

Srry if this already a topix but i can never find this stuff,, but the more attention it gets the quicker it might be fixed I hope

[DAVY]
Players
1,145 posts
5,182 battles

Right and left mouse buttons are fixed.

The only way to change them to go into preferences.xml in the game folder.

If you search the forum enough you will find it.

You can go and dig in into my posts.. 3 to 4 months back.

I got the advice from someone and it worked.

But I forgot what did I do :)

Players
152 posts
4,302 battles

What do you mean gun camera?

Currently my rmb when is pressed it allows me to move the camera around the ship freely without changing the aim of the guns.
What exactly you wanna achieve?

Sign in to follow this