You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cobra6

Which forum members have you seen in random battles?

5,144 comments in this topic

2,077 posts
8,856 battles

With my Musashi I met @dasCKD today in the Hindenburg on Tears.

They won well deserved, I`ve to admit.

[CAIN] Jethro_Grey
2,378 posts
9,366 battles

Once upon a time, i met @Strappster (Akizuki) on the enemy team.

My team was full of window licking imbecils, too afraid to support caps and more interested in exploring the outer regions of the map.

They got picked off easily and we lost, and they played happily ever after like re7ards. End of story.

Well played mate! Complimented.

And yeah, i'm chat banned thx to a idiot in a Des Moines yesterday.

• Cool 1

[WJDE] Strappster
554 posts
2,432 battles

Met that nice @Jethro_Grey on the other team, no matter what I said he replied wishing everybody luck, what a pleasant chap and I complimented him on having such good manners! :Smile_Default:

It was a bit of a straightforward win but I'll take it after two straight losses where I had a team like yours (and to be fair, I didn't do much to warrant saying I'd done my part) and a game crash which required a PC reboot to clear. :Smile_sceptic:

I'm up to date with drivers and game updates as far as I can tell so hopefully it's a rarity instead of a sign something's going on in the bowels of my PC. It's been a long time since I had to do any trouble-shooting, that would have been pre-Windows 7 days. I'll run a defrag overnight and see if that magically makes things better.:Smile_unsure:

Anyway, well met and better luck next time! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[CAIN] Jethro_Grey
2,378 posts
9,366 battles
19 minutes ago, Strappster said:

Met that nice @Jethro_Grey on the other team, no matter what I said he replied wishing everybody luck, what a pleasant chap and I complimented him on having such good manners! :Smile_Default:

It was a bit of a straightforward win but I'll take it after two straight losses where I had a team like yours (and to be fair, I didn't do much to warrant saying I'd done my part) and a game crash which required a PC reboot to clear. :Smile_sceptic:

I'm up to date with drivers and game updates as far as I can tell so hopefully it's a rarity instead of a sign something's going on in the bowels of my PC. It's been a long time since I had to do any trouble-shooting, that would have been pre-Windows 7 days. I'll run a defrag overnight and see if that magically makes things better.:Smile_unsure:

Anyway, well met and better luck next time! :Smile_honoring:

Well, my client minimized twice during that game, which made me an easy pick for the DD div on your team.

While not a crash per se it's annoying so i can feel for ya, hope you can sort it out.

Well, i should have checked the forums before i played the next game, while i did some serious carrying, it was not enough and our CV threw it away by not using the 'W' key.

1 min before the game ended he finally made it into cover, but then slowed down and didn't even try to keep the Island between the Missouri and him. 

1,872 posts
1 hour ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Well, my client minimized twice during that game, which made me an easy pick for the DD div on your team.

While not a crash per se it's annoying so i can feel for ya, hope you can sort it out.

Well, i should have checked the forums before i played the next game, while i did some serious carrying, it was not enough and our CV threw it away by not using the 'W' key.

1 min before the game ended he finally made it into cover, but then slowed down and didn't even try to keep the Island between the Missouri and him. 

Mine does that now and again....I have it on full screen and sussed out it only minimized if I didn't minimize google and whatever website I had open underneath. Not done it since. :Smile_Default:

189 posts
8,942 battles

Ran into @Azalgor on the enemy team. Him in his Zao and me in my DM Donskoi. 

Man, his team REALLY hated me... I was focused half the match but acquitted myself well. As usual, my team couldn't be carried... 

[SCRUB] Aotearas
5,240 posts
6,963 battles

Met @MFour, @Natsumiku and @rvfharrier on the enemy team today.

Sadly there was no way carrying my team though I did my darndest, which included head-on rushing a full HP Neptune and sinking it just so I can get a second cap for my team. Had another neat moment when I landed 7 torps out of my total 8 per volley on a couple Kurfürsts though. That was at the start, where I still had hopes despite my divisionmate in the Gearing having had very questionable positioning ideas and got ripped to shreds early on.

I could've even sunk the Iowa at the end of the game if I had had just a couple more seconds because my torps where ready and I was just about to get a firing angle on hims ~3km away. That would've left only 6 ships for me to kill in order to drag that team to victory, but alas the clock saved you guys :fish_viking:

• Cool 1

Players, In AlfaTesters
1,406 posts
47 minutes ago, Troublemaker_CRO said:

Just met @MrFingers again! Don't want to comment on the battle because it was pure c*rap but was nice meeting you again :Smile_honoring:

It was high-quality feces! Of the smelly kind! Anyway, I redeemed myself the following battles with a 4 kill victory with dreadnought, confederate and fireproof.

• Funny 1

2,803 posts
6,688 battles

Ran into (and probably annoyed the ever living daylight out of) poor @Crysantos along with @Sehales (they count as forum members right?) yesterday. Was in my Kamikaze R, and Crys in his Aigle had the bad fortune of ending up in a DD 1v1 against me on our flank. Yeah well, I know how to work a 1.2km (I think it is?) spotting advantage in a ship that nimble - he saw me exactly once all game I think, while he got spotted more or less as soon as he tried to do anything... I can't imagine that was a very enjoyable game for him... sorry! :cap_cool:

• Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[WG-EU] Crysantos
1,875 posts
10,250 battles
2 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

Ran into (and probably annoyed the ever living daylight out of) poor @Crysantos along with @Sehales (they count as forum members right?) yesterday. Was in my Kamikaze R, and Crys in his Aigle had the bad fortune of ending up in a DD 1v1 against me on our flank. Yeah well, I know how to work a 1.2km (I think it is?) spotting advantage in a ship that nimble - he saw me exactly once all game I think, while he got spotted more or less as soon as he tried to do anything... I can't imagine that was a very enjoyable game for him... sorry! :cap_cool:

I hope that we still count as forum members :Smile_hiding:

The game was rough & tough, but I enjoyed the challenge. Unfortunately I couldn't get you with the torps :) Thanks for the good fight and see you soon!

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[BEWBS] iEarlGrey
106 posts
6,691 battles
On 19.01.2018 at 8:03 PM, Aragathor said:

Just met @iEarlGreyin ranked, didn't notice him at first. Thanked him for convincing me to buy the Gallant.

RN Bias confirmed ;-)

• Funny 1

[IDDQD] Quetak
1,233 posts
12,320 battles

yesterday I met @deadly_if_swallowed in Musashi on shards map (I had Harekaze), he beat me by few xp as top xp player in our team, good game, enemy was annihilated pretty easy.

And before few days I was nearly rammed by @Yoshi_EU in his Gascogne, I was just full reversing my NC and praying for guns to reload faster so I can finish him, it happend in last possible second before ram, our bows were nearly in touch.

• Cool 1

[HAERT] Hawg
368 posts

If I had the ability I would design a mod that alerts me when a forum memeber is in the battle.   As it is now, I'm sure I often overlook them.

• Cool 2

[SCRUB] Aotearas
5,240 posts
6,963 battles

Had @captain_clumsy in our team today, him playing the Atlanta.

Was a rather one-sided affair. Sorry that I couldn't give you a compliment, but my game crashed upon end of the match so I couldn't even see how well you did. Must've had some good time though, because the enemy Lexington was quite enamoured with sending his planes over either his Atlanta or my Kutuzov and we both got our fair share of aircraft :cap_rambo:

67 posts
613 battles
Vor 3 Stunden, Aotearas sagte:

Had @captain_clumsy in our team today, him playing the Atlanta.

Was a rather one-sided affair. Sorry that I couldn't give you a compliment, but my game crashed upon end of the match so I couldn't even see how well you did. Must've had some good time though, because the enemy Lexington was quite enamoured with sending his planes over either his Atlanta or my Kutuzov and we both got our fair share of aircraft :cap_rambo:

Thanks m8. We were the top 2 on either Base-EXP and shredded Planes of the Lexi. I gave you a +1, nice effort! :cap_like:

If we meet again, I hope to have you on the green side again. ;-) 

[EST] Profilus
188 posts
13,584 battles
3 hours ago, Aragathor said:

First CB of the day and the SCRUBs with @Aotearas and @robihr rolled over me and my clanmates.

That was fun...:cap_fainting:

We won most of the matches afterwards.

Saw them too. They wanted to lick our windows , but we all had Linux.

PS: If it makes feel better, we managed to make them roll back a bit :cap_tea: Wasn't easy , somebody taught them to fight back.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB] Aotearas
5,240 posts
6,963 battles
40 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Saw them too. They wanted to lick our windows , but we all had Linux.

PS: If it makes feel better, we managed to make them roll back a bit :cap_tea: Wasn't easy , somebody taught them to fight back.

Yeah, that triple Des Moines push was nasty and your Shima was a real pain in the aft for @Loran_Battle in his Montana. We almost pulled it around again but the cap points ticked in your favour before we could pincer your sole survivor in the Shima (I hope at least that was you guys, otherwise I just got the wrong match in mind).

We also ran into the [OSC] guys with @SexyCroat, @Troublemaker_CRO, @AmashPrevails and friends. They also gave us a tough time but we managed to outlast them. My poor Z-52 got a good beating though, dat Yue Yang Radar ...

In both games the initial trashtalk was glorious!

• Cool 1

[EST] Profilus
188 posts
13,584 battles
9 hours ago, Aotearas said:

Yeah, that triple Des Moines push was nasty and your Shima was a real pain in the aft for @Loran_Battle in his Montana. We almost pulled it around again but the cap points ticked in your favour before we could pincer your sole survivor in the Shima (I hope at least that was you guys, otherwise I just got the wrong match in mind).

In both games the initial trashtalk was glorious!

Correct, had to yolo Loran to give Shima a chance, but didn't expect to be  blapped in 2 salvoes by Monty being bow on. o7