Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cobra6

Which forum members have you seen in random battles?

4,805 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Bellegar   

Just ran into @Jethro_Grey on the opposite team. We were both in Friedrichs and met at A cap on Shards. Had a bit of a camping slugfest until Jethro decided to give me a kiss.

My team lost, but that game was the most fun I had today :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Nice meeting ya Jethro :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bellegar said:

Just ran into @Jethro_Grey on the opposite team. We were both in Friedrichs and met at A cap on Shards. Had a bit of a camping slugfest until Jethro decided to give me a kiss.

My team lost, but that game was the most fun I had today :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Nice meeting ya Jethro :Smile_honoring:

 

Yes, was a fun game indeed and after the games i had previously, i just needed a hug. :Smile-_tongue:

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fumtu   

Played today in the same team with xXx_Blogis_xXx. He was in Saipan with two other members of Scrub and sister clan I think. It was a short game, xx_Blogis_xx and his divisions mates claimed three out of four first positions in our team by score. I was in Shchors, dealt some damage here in there but without kill, nothing spectacular, ended fifth on the score board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tank276   

Just played versus @xXx_Blogis_xXx and two of his mates in Shards. He was in his Scharnhorst and his pals in a Kaga and a Shiratsiyu, me in my Sims.(it was a tier 9 battle)

The division played solid and controled the center, regards to the Kaga especially for perma spotting me nearly whole game.

It was an easy win for the enemy, we started with 0-4 kills down and the rest of my team just melted. Was wondering what our tier 9s where doing (or our Saipan....)

Congrats for the victory, next time I hope we are on the same team.

:fish_panic:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellegar   
19 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

 

Yes, was a fun game indeed and after the games i had previously, i just needed a hug. :Smile-_tongue:

 

Haha yeah wasn't the best day for me either. That hug was nice, I needed it too :Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_VAMPA_   

was in sea with my little Katori and the new commander when i met @Ferry_25 unfortunately he was in the wrong team - good game m8, but with such team hardcarry is mission impossible

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferry_25   

Lol. Started to grind my German DD line recently. It's always such a pleasure to play in the lower tiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferry_25   

Also met @xXx_Blogis_xXx today. My opening words were prophetic: "Blogis is playing his Saipan. That's bad news for us." He ruined my beautiful Tirpitz attack against a New Orleans and Izumo on B in Shatter (normally a picknick for my primary serial killer in this game). He even said goodbye very politely. Ooooh!! That +1 Karma Forum "obligation" did hurt me so much!!!! But as the gentleman's agreement is dictating: I got 1 from him as well. :cap_like:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ya pal @Ferry_25 you did played very well , but ofc cant say about that team lol  , yeah you got karma u deserve it :) See you soon :)

 

@tank276 eh that game was a bit sucky :P all run away had only few targets to shoot :o

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ferry_25   
3 minutes ago, xXx_Blogis_xXx said:

Hey ya pal @Ferry_25 you did played very well , but ofc cant say about that team lol  , yeah you got karma u deserve it :) See you soon :)

Thanks bro. I only needed 5 more seconds and I would have torped that Izumo as well. Hahahaha! I sincerely hope to meet you at my side next time. My motto: enemies for 20 minutes. Friends for life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Takru   

Just had @Negativvv on Trap domination. We did have a Yamato which didn't quite understand the meaning of the word 'no', but won in the end.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Takru said:

Just had @Negativvv on Trap domination. We did have a Yamato which didn't quite understand the meaning of the word 'no', but won in the end.

lol!! Should have said something, I didn't notice you!

 

Said Yam finished highly for some reason too :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Takru   
Just now, Negativvv said:

lol!! Should have said something, I didn't notice you!

 

I did at the start, but I guess it got lost when the Yamato was arguing about why we should move to C...

 

1 minute ago, Negativvv said:

Said Yam finished highly for some reason too :Smile_teethhappy:

 

He got a Minotaur once that one was radared, other than that.. potential damage? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Takru said:

 

I did at the start, but I guess it got lost when the Yamato was arguing about why we should move to C...

 

 

He got a Minotaur once that one was radared, other than that.. potential damage? ;)

Stop posting and play!

 

:Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ran into @ilhilh on shards in my Colorado yesterday, he was sailing a Queen Elisabeth and it was a crushing victory. Ofc he topped the scoreboard with me coming 2nd :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freyr_90   

@El2aZeR, on the enemy team unfortunately. Their Hakuryu actually sniped our Midway at the start of the battle (don't ask me how..)

From there it was just a matter of time and as we all know, if a T10 CV wants to to drop you, he can :)

Still, WP :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Armorin   

Bumped into @Negativvv again in his Saipan on the same team whilst I was in a Gallant. Can't say much about the match since I was staring at a flashing broadband light. Amazingly, when I managed to log back in just to see them capping, I was still afloat with an enemy BB about 1 metre outside of my detection range!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armorin said:

Bumped into @Negativvv again in his Saipan on the same team whilst I was in a Gallant. Can't say much about the match since I was staring at a flashing broadband light. Amazingly, when I managed to log back in just to see them capping, I was still afloat with an enemy BB about 1 metre outside of my detection range!

 

I was foolish enough to think that our base was the safest place and got killed..,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Armorin   
16 minutes ago, Negativvv said:

 

I was foolish enough to think that our base was the safest place and got killed..,

 

Oh dear. At least it was a win, proving that going AFK can be a viable winning survival tactic! If it was a sneaky DD that got you, I would have loved to hit it for 1342 dmg to get a couple of mission containers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aotearas   

@Spuggy had the fortune of joining us couple scrubs in a game.

 

If only we had listened to that Lion guy and instead of engaging the enemy had all hidden away to preserve our precious HP, we might've not died trying to play the objective. He had the right of it after all considering he still had all his HP at the end!

 

:Smile_trollface: 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×