You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cobra6

Which forum members have you seen in random battles?

7,447 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
268 posts
109 battles

Since this thread is so popular on the WoT EU forums and there are more and more testers joining who are not actively on the forums it might be time to start this one up here as well.

I'll start off: Was in a battle with Jingles (the one and only) tonight, he was in his Kuma and I was in my Phoenix. We had a pretty intense engagement with the enemy on the right flank after which I was severely crippled and Jingles unfortunately sunk.

One enemy was raging in the chat and got reported to support by Jingles with screenshots which kicked off a nice discussion (truly) between both teams in the chat. Unfortunately the match ended pretty quickly.

Haven't seen Jingles in WoT in all the time that I've been playing so it was nice running into him.

Cobra 6

• Cool 5

Weekend Tester
131 posts
3,100 battles

I have seen jingles, quickbaby, shep thats about all i can recall but getting old mammary aint what it used to be :ohmy:

Alpha Tester
268 posts
109 battles

You sir, earned a medal...

Where is it then?

Alpha Tester
230 posts
348 battles

Where is it then?

:medal:

My dear fellow tester Sharana had the honours of giving it to you...
Edited by Don_Prince

Alpha Tester
2,271 posts
1,040 battles

And to say something on the topic I've saw many of the testers in randoms on both sides.

Also saw Jingles once in coop while I was taking screenshots for the CV guide and ended up in his video about some low tier ship in my Langley:D

I also killed Ev1n once in his Kitakami, but Tuccy is always either in my team or he is DD and I'm CV, so I still can't add him to the collection :trollface:

View PostKptStrzyga, on 08 April 2015 - 09:29 PM, said:

I met many forum members, mostly Sharana all the time. He even got bored with me to the point he stopped replying to "siema". :teethhappy:

I'm on witam and moin now :D

Beta Tester
4,867 posts
5,014 battles

I met many forum members, mostly Sharana all the time. He even got bored with me to the point he stopped replying to "siema". :teethhappy:

And Jingles too!

54nA6xy.jpg

:trollface:

Edited by KptStrzyga
  • Cool 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,438 posts
6,738 battles

See all kinds of people in a battle. They usually notice me and try to kill me :sceptic: Well, at least can improve team's chances by being a decoy :trollface:

Anyway, met a lot of esteemed members of this forum in battle, on one side or the other. For example ShipTheNutz. And a whole lot of other people I know from Supertest or Alpha Test :honoring:

• Cool 1

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,422 posts
9,133 battles

Well, besides the usual bunch of 15 or so people hanging on the in-game Kancolle Channel I managed to meet:

1. BigBadVuk in the enemy team, unfortunately he had the gall to die in his DD before I even noticed he was in the match.

2. Tuccy also in the enemy team, he's only mistake was that he used the chat to say 'hi', I think, else I wouldn't have noticed him right away. Then Tsukotaku send out a 'all hands fire at that guy', so yeah we ganged up on him 3 against 1. My only regret was that in the end fietser1997 took his head home.

I guess 'fame' basically paints a bullseye on your back :trollface:. Next time he will try to be a decoy someone tell him to stay the hell away from 'B'.

28tuolk.jpg

3. Another forum dweller the name of which eludes me right now. As soon as the match started he called me about my "Night Mode" thread which was nice.

Edited by WhiskeyWolf

Beta Tester
6 posts
85 battles

Haha, i will tell fietser1997 about this. He is in my clan.

I managed to get in battle with Ritagamer a week ago.

Alpha Tester
17,384 posts
5,400 battles

Let's see...

Jingles, Circon, Foch, Ectar, DBaron, KptStryga and lots and lots of others who's  name I either can't  remember or can't spell from memory ( and I don't want to embarrass myself trying ).

Beta Tester
41 posts
97 battles

My last battle tonight had Hanszeehock on the opposing team. I all too often forget to check the team lists but did for this one. I immediately instructed my division mates to keep an eye out for him expecting him to be able to do a lot of harm to our team.

One of my division members (Shadowthrone) managed to send him to the bottom of the ocean towards the end of the battle which we narrowly managed to win by destroying their last ship only seconds before time ran out. Great battle!! :honoring:

Beta Tester
99 posts
389 battles

And Jingles too!

54nA6xy.jpg

:trollface:

And he died first :trollface::trollface::trollface:

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,924 posts
1,202 battles

Definitely too many people. During CAT you anyway knew all players and you also have also met them each day. Sigh, that was a great time^^ Now it is rare if you ever heard at least one or two names in a battle :)

• Cool 2

Alpha Tester
230 posts
348 battles

Definitely too many people. During CAT you anyway knew all players and you also have also met them each day. Sigh, that was a great time^^ Now it is rare if you ever heard at least one or two names in a battle :)

^^ This... That also sums up the most active part of the forum so...

(And to explain the medal for OP,  seeing that you are an Alpha player you managed to make me spill my drink though my nose wich is, in fact, pretty painfull)

Edited by Don_Prince

[BKC]
Beta Tester
465 posts
2,871 battles

Hmmm ... from short term memory, mtm87, Whiskeywolf, Tuccy, Aeroon, EU_Skid, Spiddyy, Exodude, Turian1978 and many more where I just dont recollect how they were spelled :unsure:

[SPRKS]
Alpha Tester
29 posts
1,268 battles

I haven't ben on the forums enough to know a lot of people, but sometimes I'll meet some Alpha Testers I recognize :)

[K__B]
Alpha Tester
82 posts
304 battles

uiuiui in the Time since the CAT i played with or vs so many People from this Forum ^^ I think i played with btw. vs 60% of the Member :-)

Beta Tester
280 posts
584 battles

I saw Etcar yesterday, "begging" for someone to cap B.

Beta Tester
1,989 posts
5,033 battles

Well, I met Cobra6 yesterday (and roughly around the time he made this thread, +/- about an hour), trying to take command and direct a battle. Would have worked out nicely if the team had listened to him, but in the end we still won. Also saw KptStrzyga sometimes last week. Also last week I had Grimbru on my team in his Mahan circling around the whole map, killing 3 enemies just to appear behind the ones I was fighting on the other flank, and saw RitaGamer 2 weeks ago. Overall it happens quite often that you see a name you know from the Forums, either these or the WOT ones (remember seeing WeJustDingedThem also about two weeks ago), including a lot of names from the German forums.

Edited by Crooq_Lionfang

Beta Tester
241 posts
1,258 battles

Seen azakow ingame. And been in a stream of shodan_twitch.

And played a game with Ik who is a real gentleman even when losing.