Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
xjimakosx

Enough with the unsinkable Hindenburg!!!!!!!

8 comments in this topic

[ARGO]
Players
2 posts
4,152 battles

There in the WG something you have to do with the Hindenburg. It's getting nauseous. We said category 10 is to be powerful but you did it unsinkable. I've had up to four battleships in shooting and we've been stroking it. That's enough. It's a cruiser !!!!!

Modder
3,876 posts
6,947 battles

You never played the Hindenburg by yourself.

Get you a Hindenburg, play it a dozend of matches in random and come back and tell us again about the "unsinkable Hindenburg".

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,535 battles

Unsinkable?

I want my money back. My Hindenburg must be defunct!

• Funny 1

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,230 posts
7,037 battles
2 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Unsinkable?

I want my money back. My Hindenburg must be defunct!

so u have freexp it ? busted !

[SCRUB]
Players
7,298 posts
9,535 battles

Do note the Hindenburg has turtleback citadel armour that's thick enough to autobounce all BB AP calibers. So if the Hindenburg is close enough that the impact angle on those AP shells impacts the turtleback's angled sides, they'll bounce off and the best you get is a normal penetration. That makes the Hindenburg trollishly tough in a close-up fight/brawl!

Not so much at longer distances when the impact on the turtleback isn't at a bouncing angle.

Players
329 posts
12,968 battles

Just a suggestion....

If playing against it in your weak, pitiful ships is such a pain, why not get one yourself? Come back to us and tell us how you did in the Hindy.

Players
961 posts
4,865 battles
On 21.6.2018 at 4:13 PM, Aotearas said:

Do note the Hindenburg has turtleback citadel armour that's thick enough to autobounce all BB AP calibers. So if the Hindenburg is close enough that the impact angle on those AP shells impacts the turtleback's angled sides, they'll bounce off and the best you get is a normal penetration. That makes the Hindenburg trollishly tough in a close-up fight/brawl!

Not so much at longer distances when the impact on the turtleback isn't at a bouncing angle.

Or you just shoot his barbettes and still citadel her to death with Any t10 bb or cruiser. 

Sign in to follow this