You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Veilingmeat

Karma (Reporting)

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts

I want to opt out of receiving so-called 'Karma'. I find the system is abused more often than it benefits.

Players more often use it to vent their spleen in a child like tantrums when you do not do what they want you to do when they demand you do it.

Therefore I'd like an option to disable receiving Karma and notifications both Positive/Negative against me in my game client.

Notwithstanding automatic censures for Team Damage penalties etc of course...

Can this be done?

Cheers

5 answers to this question

Quality Poster
3,358 posts
8,378 battles

It's just a meaningless number. I can understand that sometimes it can be annoying if somebody report bombs you and your Karma drops, but since it serves no purpose at all, I doubt WG will change anything regarding Karma.

[RBYC]
Players
1 post
3,153 battles
On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:41 PM, Veilingmeat said:

I want to opt out of receiving so-called 'Karma'. I find the system is abused more often than it benefits.

Players more often use it to vent their spleen in a child like tantrums when you do not do what they want you to do when they demand you do it.

Therefore I'd like an option to disable receiving Karma and notifications both Positive/Negative against me in my game client.

Notwithstanding automatic censures for Team Damage penalties etc of course...

Can this be done?

Cheers

Absolutely agree, I just had a battle in the Yamato, making 7 kills, but the Neptune I killed, at point blank range, accused me of cheating and reporting me. I getting sick of bad players accusing others of 'cheating' all the time and using the karma system. Had enough.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,247 posts
6,788 battles
44 minutes ago, Acherea said:

Absolutely agree, I just had a battle in the Yamato, making 7 kills, but the Neptune I killed, at point blank range, accused me of cheating and reporting me. I getting sick of bad players accusing others of 'cheating' all the time and using the karma system. Had enough.

Karma does literally nothing. It's 100% useless. Ignore it

• Cool 1