You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bunnytob

What ships do you think need buffs?

63 comments in this topic

Players
507 posts
5,039 battles
4 hours ago, Aragathor said:

Yeah you are, EU stats show that FdG is the second worst or worst T9 BB in every category. Only the Izumo is worse.

Well, it's above the Iowa overall in the stats, soooo...

Beta Tester
660 posts
12,465 battles
1 hour ago, xxNihilanxx said:

He's right though. In the same way, the Lyon could do with a few more guns.

it's on their to do list, right after they give Belfast the pan Asian smoke consumable that she deserves. 

[NED]
Players
1,839 posts
7,077 battles

Actually agree the german battleships could use a sigma buff those guns misbehave a bit too much for reliable performance.

Also i think Mushashi needs to be looked at its guns have wonky dispersion when an enemy gets really close.

Players
2,753 posts
6,665 battles

I say what I always say in these threads: Umikaze needs a tier buff. One or two higher should do it.

3 hours ago, Mr_Tayto said:

* Historical torpedoes

Ones that have a high chance of sinking a ship with a single hit or at least cause irrepairable flooding, and the near-undetectable Long Lance torpedoes? :Smile_Default:

Players
4,046 posts
7,579 battles
3 hours ago, Mr_Tayto said:

All BBs need:

* Better AA

* Better fire and flood protection

* Radar and hydro from tier 5 for historic accuracy

* Faster reloading guns

Shops like DDs need nerfs, they are OP:

* Worse concealment

* Historical torpedoes

* citadels.

BBs are UP :Smile_trollface:

You forgot smoke, BB could make smoke as well as any other ship so they should have it.

[RN-GF]
Beta Tester
82 posts
5,412 battles

All the ships i have should receive buffs, whilst all those i face in game should be nerfed.

In fact it should be some kind of dynamic system that automatically detects what i'm sailing in at that time and improves it, whilst simultaneously reducing the accuracy, ROF, torpedo range etc... of the enemy ships.

Oh and also removes any Carrier from that game and notify's that player, they are not welcome in my World of Warships.

Sounds fair to me. 

[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
904 posts
8,776 battles
7 minutes ago, EvilBob said:

they are not welcome in my World of Ships.

they are not welcome in   World of  MY Ships.

[H_FAN]
Players
2,269 posts
31,958 battles

Thought I might give my view. Have all the non Cv tech trees bought and played apart from a few T10 which I have played 1 game or so. All the rest I have grinded throuh more or less. Have also most premiums.

If I were allowed to balance a ship: I would put Emerald at T4, instead set in the Arethusa class at T5. so it is another form of buff. Emerald is maybe the most miserable ship.

Myogi and Kawachi would need love. Myogi perhaps with a reload buff to 26 s. Her speed is far better than the opposition but against Orion, kaiser she is far inferior and her speed advantage is of little use in the small low tier maps.

Kawachi needs 1 km range increase, her concealment is good so she has that advantage over the others, she should have less range than Bellerophon because of that.

I think that the RU DDs at mid tiers say 5-7 could have 5 km torps instead of 4. or a gradual 5, 5,5 6 increase. They should have less than the others but 4 km to T7?

Among the premiums the Abruzzi is mediocre crap, one of the least fun ships to play. Yes she has many feautures and apart from that she looks good nothing that makes me want to play her.

Aosta better for its tier IMO.

Mikasa - 1-1,5 km buff to secondaries. She have just 2x2 main guns - yes she should be weak at T2 but now she is almost hopeless  to play, although I do it for time to time.

Ibuki have been powercreeped. 

Players
2,073 posts
10,963 battles
10 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Her current AA is pitiful and she's unable to keep up with any of AA cover, especially if she gets a :etc_swear: spawn. I believe she's one of the few ships actually deserving of an AA buff when you consider she has to deal with Hiryu, Saipan and Kaga. Ranger too if she ever gets buffed.

Nah I feel that it's AA is pretty decent, especially after the hull has been upgraded. Tier for tier it's AA is good enough to deal with incoming CV planes. Perhaps the USS West Virginia will come out as a premium tier 7 USN BB instead. Saw someone suggesting it down in the BB subsection.

[TS1]
Players
590 posts
7,618 battles
5 hours ago, Mr_Tayto said:

* citadels.

Actually, I think I read somewhere on the internet that DDs didn't actually have citadels historically.

6 hours ago, JaiFoh said:

Am i the only player that liked the T22?

Emerald is definitely one ship that needs a buff, its just awful, but rather than survival i would actually go for a RF buff (reduce reload by a second) and maybe give her the Cambletown's torpedoes, so rather than more damage you gain a faster reload and range.

Am I the only player that liked the Emerald?

T-22 is definitely one ship that needs a buff, it's just awful, but rather than survival I would actually go for a RF buff (reduce reload by a second) and maybe give her the Campbeltown's torpedoes, so rather than more damage you gain a faster reload and range.

[FGR]
Players
1 post
10,299 battles

Mikasa- buff the sigma of the guns or the sec. range, right now the ship is a pain to play.

Republique- buff the middeck to 35-40mm. The ship eat a ton of damage from CA and CL with IFHE. With a high tier meta infested by CAs the ship don't stand a chance aganist 1 or 2 cruisers.

Izumo- do something with the turrents layout or buff the guns reload.

CV's- aside for the rework buff their secondaries precission. If someone got so near to a CV (5km for Haku or Midway) they should be punished.

Shimakaze- can they make the reload of the guns 5s base so the ship can be play with a gunboat build?

T-22- as some people have said buff the reload of her guns/torpedos.

Nerf precission when shooting at a target detected entirely by radar. With the current meta high tiers DDs need some buff to their survivability as if it have become the norn to have 3-5 ship with radar in each team.

Alpha Tester
1,953 posts
6,262 battles

According to some community contributors, Montana, Conqueror and Gearing all need buffs (especially Montana, which has the worst guns at tier X) so make it happen, WG!

:Smile_trollface: