Sign in to follow this  
Xectic

When will there be a ranked period again?

11 comments in this topic

[MFIC_]
Players
1 post
165 battles

Hello there!

Recently I got to the level that was required to participate in ranked matches. Unfortnutely, I didn't match the requirements on which ship that was demanded, (though that the level only matter but nope). So, now I wonder - when will the next ranked period be and which tier will it be on? 

Players
147 posts
6,573 battles

After next CW season, so on the latter part of the year, last season it was t8 up until rank 10, then you needed t10s to get to rank 1. Personally there is no real reason to play ranked, its no better than Randoms, and actually is even worse! I have played almost every season now, got to r1 a few times early on, but its a pain of a grind, at under 1-2k games I personally would focus on learning the game and finding a line that suits you, to develop your gameplay further.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,220 posts
6,782 battles

Something like 3-ish months probably

Also you can’t know what tier it will be - might be pretty much anything between 6 (5?) and 10

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,296 posts
7,550 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Something like 3-ish months probably

Also you can’t know what tier it will be - might be pretty much anything between 6 (5?) and 10

Omg Tier V would be so good!

Kongos, Kamikaze sisters and Nicholas everywhere! :cap_haloween:

[ADRIA]
Players
4,220 posts
6,782 battles
1 hour ago, Miessa3 said:

Omg Tier V would be so good!

Kongos, Kamikaze sisters and Nicholas everywhere! :cap_haloween:

I remember one of the early seasons (the very first one maybe?) being partially tier 5 :Smile_teethhappy:

I'd love to have that tier - no CVs that are capable of solocarrying the team and deleting everything (*khm* only autodrops *khm*), no radars, no long range hydros... Man would I play my Kamikaze a lot :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
1,340 posts
5,195 battles
2 hours ago, wilkatis_LV said:

I remember one of the early seasons (the very first one maybe?) being partially tier 5 :Smile_teethhappy:

I think it was tier5 and 6 in the same game. However since tier 5 did not have some of the more, annoying, ships that exist today you were pretty much letting your team down if you did not bring a tier 6.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,220 posts
6,782 battles
3 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

I think it was tier5 and 6 in the same game. However since tier 5 did not have some of the more, annoying, ships that exist today you were pretty much letting your team down if you did not bring a tier 6.

If it was tier 5+6 these days... GC is still the best BB of those tiers, Kamikaze is still one of if not the best DD... t5 getting too stronk or t6 just being weak? :Smile_teethhappy:

[UNICS]
Players
1,205 posts
15,028 battles
On 6/20/2018 at 4:10 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

I'd love to have that tier - no CVs that are capable of solocarrying the team and deleting everything (*khm* only autodrops *khm*), no radars, no long range hydros... Man would I play my Kamikaze a lot :Smile_trollface:

GC waiting impatiently for ranked @ t5

[SM0KE]
Players
2,069 posts
5,839 battles

T5 would be glorious, but I can't imagine they'll do it - T8 helps sell expensive premiums (Loyang etc.), and T10 encourages people to spend money free xping one or more suitable ships...

[AS13]
Players
1,870 posts
2,026 battles

Make it T5 and I'll roll out the New York for some 18km+ 'first blood' deleted cruisers. 

I do notice that when operations and raked became higher tiers, there were lots and lots of those on te servers. 

Got uptiered like hell, usually. Used to be a lot easier in T5 and T6. 

Sign in to follow this