Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flavio1997

regarding chat ban

6 comments in this topic

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
661 posts
6,701 battles

My request is pretty simple:

can we make in some way that if you sink someone, that player can't report you?

i have got enough of getting perma-chat banned because I oneshot german bbs/cruiser/dd in my cv and that player reports me, ofc after saying something in their own language, matters get even worse if they are a platoon ( and usually I kill all of them, for karma, especially after someone tells me something).

I consider the communication very important, and i'm very annoyed of this idiotic mechanic.

I would also like to make this exception, for bad report, if you are the 1st by xp of your team.

Also because this chat bans get matters even worse because a lot of time, like it happened in my last battle (2.2k  base exp with lexy), i got reported by 2 of my own team because i didn't give them air support, but actually i had my fighters reloading, and i couldn't tell them ( and usually this prevent his report)

edit: i would also love:

that you don't get also chat-clan banned

that at least you can have a way to tell your team that you are chat banned. Again, i have been reported by allied because i didn't respond to them, but the problem was i couldn't

Players
447 posts
6,377 battles

I think it is unnecessary. The chat ban should apply to notifications not chat, because people can just mute players they don't want to listen to. That said, getting a chat ban does require some servre shat spamming to trigger in the first place. 

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
661 posts
6,701 battles
6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Does not seem to be permanent if you get more than one...

this is not what i mean, i get them because i nuke a lot of player ( ap bombs power:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:), so usually i have a day on, a day off.

16 minutes ago, That_Other_Nid said:

I think it is unnecessary. The chat ban should apply to notifications not chat, because people can just mute players they don't want to listen to. That said, getting a chat ban does require some servre shat spamming to trigger in the first place. 

start doing 25 dev strike/day, you will see how many reports you will get, especially if you start doing 2-3 in a row. I'm still in positive with karma (65).

Beta Tester
716 posts
10,654 battles

Would be nice if there was an icon showing that the player has his chat banned in the game, tho i dont understand why after game, when those who banned my chat write private messages you cant answer, i think chat ban should not apply to incoming messages after the game if you are not the one starting it. You get some incoming message, you should be able to answer it, tho you cant send someone such message if you are the one wanting to start.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
753 posts
6 hours ago, That_Other_Nid said:

From what i understand, it is simply X amount reports and ban. 

Sign in to follow this