Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MNR1978

Awful in world of warships!

56 comments in this topic

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles

Hey guys, sorry for taking your time, there is something that I want share it with you exactly about how much disaster design is in world of warships by its developing team!!! 

66 hits on tier X US DD, Greanig deal only 18151 damage to it, just imagine 66x1500HE shell base damage= 99000 and I got 52 hits from Graing that make it 52x1800HE shell base damage= 93600, also 6 module damaged on him along side only one for me 2 time he get on fire and there is 1 for me but at the end he killed me!!! what a wonderful world of warships, HuH!!! the strange thing that is his hit point so close to mine, only 19400.

Really, I don't know what is the HE, penetration on Greanig's gun, but deal it with higher caliber that I have in Z-46.

shot-18.06.19_18.16.48-0669.jpg

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[DAVY]
Players
1,538 posts
9,015 battles

you have heard of IFHE right?

just because you got 66 hits doesn't all of them exploded and caused damage, some/most might have shattered...

• Cool 1

[POI--]
Players
3,879 posts
5,016 battles

Gearing hull has too thick plating for 127 mm HE to go through. Aim for superstructure or load AP.

• Cool 1

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles

They both have the same ARMOR only 2 mm thicker on side plating in Greaing.

• Bad 1

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
11 minutes ago, Salentine said:

you have heard of IFHE right?

just because you got 66 hits doesn't all of them exploded and caused damage, some/most might have shattered...

57 hits penetration 

shot-18.06.19_18.52.23-0934.jpg

[POI--]
Players
3,879 posts
5,016 battles
17 hours ago, MNR1978 said:

They both have the same ARMOR only 2 mm thicker on side plating in Greaing.

Which matters.

17 hours ago, MNR1978 said:

57 hits penetration 

shot-18.06.19_18.52.23-0934.jpg

Looks like saturation.

• Cool 2

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
Just now, Riselotte said:

Which matters.

Really, no important so much! because Z-46's gun is 128mm along side Greaing have 127mm.

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
6 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

the games rules

And can you tell me what is that rules in higher tiers !?

[POI--]
Players
3,879 posts
5,016 battles
2 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

Really, no important so much! because Z-46's gun is 128mm along side Greaing have 127mm.

HE can only penetrate if the plating is less than 1/6 of the caliber (rounding to the nearest whole mm).

127/128 mm goes through 19 mm, but not 21 mm. 

• Cool 2

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
4 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

HE can only penetrate if the plating is less than 1/6 of the caliber (rounding to the nearest whole mm).

127/128 mm goes through 19 mm, but not 21 mm. 

That is OK my Friend, but can you tell me about that 57 penetration hits .

[RAIN]
Players
104 posts
9,424 battles

MNR1978, you are New in this game since you have only played 326 battles and by what you are saying we can clearly deduct that you don’t know a lot about the game despite having a Tier 9 already. So please before you Make a Thread like this, check your facts and learn the game mechanics. iChase had a good series on YouTube called Captains Academy. Go check it out and you Will get better.

Good Luck

• Cool 4

[CATS]
Players
14,661 posts
10,873 battles
5 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

And can you tell me what is that rules in higher tiers !?

The same as on the other Tiers, but you cannot afford the laziness to not know them or you will have experiences like yours.

In this case it helps to know how HE penetration works, what armor your enemies have and how damage saturation works.

• Cool 2

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
1 minute ago, TBNRtom said:

MNR1978, you are New in this game since you have only played 326 battles and by what you are saying we can clearly deduct that you don’t know a lot about the game despite having a Tier 9 already. So please before you Make a Thread like this, check your facts and learn the game mechanics. iChase had a good series on YouTube called Captains Academy. Go check it out and you Will get better.

Good Luck

I have been playing a lot of Online games like this one and really I have a great accounts on War thunder and Armored warfare so please don't judge people for a little number battle that played in this game.

• Funny 4
  • Bad 1

[RAIN]
Players
104 posts
9,424 battles
Just now, MNR1978 said:

I have been playing a lot of Online games like this one and really I have a great accounts on War thunder and Armored warfare so please don't judge people for a little number battle that played in this game.

This is not War Thunder or Armored Warfare, this is World of Warships with its Own mechanics, and you need to understanding these in order to understand what happened to you in the situation explained above.

• Cool 6

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
17 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

The same as on the other Tiers, but you cannot afford the laziness to not know them or you will have experiences like yours.

In this case it helps to know how HE penetration works, what armor your enemies have and how damage saturation works.

Ok, can you give me any resource about penetration table of all guns and shells in this game!?

17 hours ago, TBNRtom said:

This is not War Thunder or Armored Warfare, this is World of Warships with its Own mechanics, and you need to understanding these in order to understand what happened to you in the situation explained above.

Please, explain that mechanics to me, what a wonderful mechanics.

You are either trying to convince me or unfairly defend the game, If you want guidance, please do it with evidence.

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
8 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

• Cool 4

[RAIN]
Players
104 posts
9,424 battles
1 minute ago, MNR1978 said:

Ok, can you give me any resource about penetration table of all guns and shells in this game!?

Not my duty to answer this but There is something called saturation in this game, this means that if you shoot the same place on a ship over and over it will have no more HP in that part of the ship after a while and you will not get damage anymore from shooting that part of the ship.

Further is damage to modules not counted as damage to the ships HP pool, but only to the HP pool of that module.

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
Just now, TBNRtom said:

Not my duty to answer this but There is something called saturation in this game, this means that if you shoot the same place on a ship over and over it will have no more HP in that part of the ship after a while and you will not get damage anymore from shooting that part of the ship.

Further is damage to modules not counted as damage to the ships HP pool, but only to the HP pool of that module.

Ok Bro if that is not your duty, so please do not discuss.

• Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
441 posts
3,818 battles

You can saturate an area of the ship (bow, midsection, backside) without killing the ship itself. Any extra damage you do to a saturated section does not do any hp damage.

This is because if you've completely wrecked the bow of a ship you can pump shells into it as much as you want, but it won't get any more wrecked.

HE shells will start doing less damage to sections even before they are completely saturated.

Look for Wows satuartion and I'm sure there will be guides on this.

The other option is that did a lot of module damage ... you can hit a turret and break it without doing damage to the rest of the ship. The same for the torpedo tubes ... you can hit and penetrate those without doing hp dmg.

[RAIN]
Players
104 posts
9,424 battles
1 minute ago, MNR1978 said:

Fighting devastating ignorance is.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[SPAM-]
Players
10,786 posts
7,540 battles
3 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

Lolz.

[-FNV-]
Players
113 posts
3,621 battles
11 minutes ago, TBNRtom said:

Thank You!

Thank You! but really you are on wrong way... i know that mechanism of hit point and other things but the strange is you have same armor, bigger gun and more penetration hits and at END you are dead.

That is Awful.

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this