Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Hardocky

What's the point of giving the OP stalinfrag to skilled player?? Ruin more the game?

9 comments in this topic

[BK]
Players
159 posts
6,988 battles

Hi all, i can understand that WG give ships to skill clan/rank battles no prob with that until... OP stalinfrag. What's the point giving (yes they'll give it because rank people will have free coil if you reach a certain rank) a OP ship for skilled player?

• Boring 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,052 posts
10,992 battles

There is a Japanese saying "Oni ni Kanabo" meaning giving an Oni/Demon a Kanabo/Massive club. That's the same thing.

When the Stalingrad comes out the meta will change, everyone will be shooting Stalingrads first and everything else second. Everyone will complain louder than now. Until WG removes the ship as being too OP, leaving it in the hands of a small group of unicums. Making it into a mythical T10 sealclubbing ship and making sure that the name of Stalin will always be associated with power in WoWS. A few of the Lesta people might get medals for that from Putin.

But on a serious note. The  ship is worse than the Saipan, Nikolai I, Kamikaze, and Belfast rolled into one. If it gets released a lot of people will stop playing high tier, because it's not fun playing against such ships.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,121 posts
5,880 battles

You'll be able to get that ship too. Harder way but still available. 

[ST-EU]
Supertester
2,835 posts
4,190 battles

They gave away OP ships like Flint and Black before. Every time people cry, every time it's fine anyway because you don't see those ships too often. Sometimes they aren't even played as well as you might expect. Everything can be beaten, I wish people stopped whining. And on what basis are you assuming Stalingrad is OP? We don't even know the final stats yet...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Supertester
3,200 posts
3,228 battles

>ship not even released yet

>whining already started

Show me on this doll where the evil supertester in a stalingrad touched you. 

• Funny 1

Players
3,547 posts
7,316 battles
9 minutes ago, piritskenyer said:

>ship not even released yet

>whining already started

Show me on this doll where the evil supertester in a stalingrad touched you. 

Don't forget legendary upgrades, oh the horror:fish_nerv:

• Cool 1

Players
329 posts
12,948 battles

The ship's final stats are unknown and we have no idea what state she will be released in. So what are you exactly crying about? 

[HOME]
Beta Tester
1,806 posts
6,796 battles

No CC ive seen or ST leak has said its OP. Its tankier than a cruiser, but much worse DPM and gets countered by the simplest move in the game, angling. Basic use of brain makes this thing's guns useless. So quit complaining about it.

Instead go back to Belfast/Flint threads as those are actually pretty insane.

[PRAVD]
Players
1,096 posts
5,597 battles

I don't know if there is already a v3.

Sure, people should be patient since nothing is set in stone AFAIK (that's the main reason why I haven't complained yet about the British DDs, since I did with the cruisers and they turned out to be fun ships).

Then again, I think rarity should never be a balancing factor.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this