You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Proposal on how to improve stats, gameplay and economy

10 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
2,732 posts
10,858 battles

With all the threads where people yell p2w and threads where they propose premium ammo and what not, I thought I make my own thread. 

As it stands, WoWS hasn‘t really much to offer in terms of p2w, except maybe two or three slightly overpowered ships, on which you have to do well to wreak havoc. 

But nothing really p2w-esque  as many claim. But this could be changed! 

Add „Guaranteed Victory Bonds“ to the Shop in bundles of 10, 50 and 100 pieces. Sell the small bundle for 50€, five bucks a piece. 

Players who bought them can choose to put these bonds in one of the available consumable slots, and if the games turns out to be a defeat, just trigger the GVB and insta win! 

Incase players on both teams trigger the consumable, the player who bought the most bonds will win the game! 

Isn‘t that awesome? Finally all p2w whiners will have a point, players  with no skill will finally win games, no more losing streaks, WG will finally be able to turn the Moon into Coruscant, and I get a steady income as I want 35% of the profits ( it’s my idea after all).

What do you think?

• Cool 2
  • Funny 9

[JRM]
Players
940 posts
13,421 battles

I second that sir, also we should add a premium consumable for any slot - a tactical nuke capped antiship mislile with passive lock on option so can fire it loosley in the direction of enemy Fleet and guarantee a kraken in that match as the wery least

Players
2,233 posts
14,314 battles
3 hours ago, Yedwy said:

I second that sir, also we should add a premium consumable for any slot - a tactical nuke capped antiship mislile with passive lock on option so can fire it loosley in the direction of enemy Fleet and guarantee a kraken in that match as the wery least

Be careful, leaking information about Russian battleships while they are still under non-discloser could lead to problems.

• Funny 1

[BGNAV]
Players
232 posts
3,238 battles

Is there a single player suggestion that has ever been implemented in the game to date ?

Players
2,233 posts
14,314 battles
4 minutes ago, sisito0o said:

Is there a single player suggestion that has ever been implemented in the game to date ?

Maybe, BB bow nerf was probably changed back due to community torches and pitchforks.  Grozovoi radar not being implemented may have been in part because of the community.

Players
3,590 posts
7,312 battles
21 minutes ago, Culiacan_Mexico said:

Maybe, BB bow nerf was probably changed back due to community torches and pitchforks.  Grozovoi radar not being implemented may have been in part because of the community.

Stealth fire removal, smoke nerf, torpedoes more visible, fire nerf, better secondaries etc, basically everything the BBabies cried for

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,399 posts
13,813 battles

Oi @Boris_MNE, the Skybuck you so desire seems to be slipping further and further away now that you have some serious competition. Better step up your game!

[WGP2W]
Players
1,419 posts
9,943 battles
2 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Oi @Boris_MNE, the Skybuck you so desire seems to be slipping further and further away now that you have some serious competition. Better step up your game!

Competition is strong in these days :( hHAHAHAHAHA