Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Horin728

Worcester AA

16 comments in this topic

[WH1TE]
Players
526 posts
5,812 battles

This is just not fine...

With the insane range you can get and the rather insane base values imagine the cancer divisons...

I mean CV with double Worcester? CV with Mino+Worcester? With the AA range upgrades you really need only two ships to entirely cover the whole team...

YEAR OF THE CV indeed...

Also the legendary modules... Fist you take Midways planes down two tiers and THEN you add an upgrade that buffs their hp? While gimping their speed even more? While the Haku gets only benefits? Really?

And no you can't say it's fine because the rework is coming, the problem is here and now. And while I get it why you want to reduce the CV population to zero (from what I have heard about the CV rework anyone who plays CVs did not like it, so the less players there are the less resistance there will be to the rework (hey seems like a definition through a circle... We gimp the CVs so there is no pop and the can't support the CVs because there is no pop...)), this really is not ok.

• Cool 2

Players
1,565 posts
10,244 battles

I think some of developers should be sent to gulag, considering how much they have buffed one USN ship.... its against policy of mighty USSR fleet :X
Some discipline is needed at St. Petersburg indeed!!!!

• Funny 1

[WH1TE]
Players
526 posts
5,812 battles

Well its base AA values are even higher than the Minotaurs... And it has the same range AND it has defensive fire...

What the ef....

Players
1,565 posts
10,244 battles
Just now, Horin728 said:

Well its base AA values are even higher than the Minotaurs... And it has the same range AND it has defensive fire...

What the ef....

Now I am CV main ... no need to cry... just give up playing CV for some time untill ppl calm down. Seriously that is good advice from me.

• Cool 1

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
11,949 posts
17,023 battles
18 minutes ago, Horin728 said:

While the Haku gets only benefits?

Upgrade is useless in randoms as you have to trade strike HP for it. Hardly an advantage.

As for Worcester, she's essentially a Mino without smoke, which ironically makes her fairly easy to deal with. Just let your 5 BB mob do their job like with other AA cruisers.

[CAIN]
Players
3,417 posts
12,634 battles
50 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Upgrade is useless in randoms as you have to trade strike HP for it. Hardly an advantage.

As for Worcester, she's essentially a Mino without smoke, which ironically makes her fairly easy to deal with. Just let your 5 BB mob do their job like with other AA cruisers.

While I generally agree, i‘m hesitant to put that much faith into 95% of the BBaby population. 

Recent events have confirmed that BBs play more the explorer role than that of a combat unit. 

You know, looking for strange new worlds and civilizations beyond the red line, to boldly go where no man shoots at them and no man with half a brain would go. ^^

• Funny 10

Players
1,565 posts
10,244 battles
Just now, Jethro_Grey said:

While I generally agree, i‘m hesitant to put that much faith into 95% of the BBaby population. 

Recent events have confirmed that BBs play more the explorer role than that of a combat unit. 

You know, looking for strange new worlds and civilizations beyond the red line, to boldly go where no man with half a brain would go. ^^

explorer role hahahahahahahahha XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[WH1TE]
Players
526 posts
5,812 battles

Well my expirience says that if you ask your team to focus that full AA DM+Mino which the enemy CV brought in a division... The last three ships left alive will be the Mino, the DM and the CV... 

So I have little faith that it will be any different with the Worcester.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
838 posts
13,409 battles

Lets wait for the soviet BB, then, i think, the Rooster will become poop real quick.

Players
1,298 posts
7,617 battles

This is one more reason of why I don't play tier VIII carriers and above.
I had the really bad luck of running into a Worchester in my Hakuryu (back when it was brand new and there was no info at all about it). Even worse, it was in a division with dds with smoke screen. The Worchester was able to fire at a rate of 3500 damage per second (for real!!) at 8,3 km inside a smoke screen.

The amount of AA in high tier carrier battles it's just way too much to be anything enjoyable.

Beta Tester
861 posts

We all know Wargaming want all the CV captains to stop playing CV before the rework, so the rework don't get the blame.

Come on guys, we know this. 

[NED]
Players
4,379 posts
12,066 battles
24 minutes ago, Hannibalurg said:

We all know Wargaming want all the CV captains to stop playing CV

If so I can't support that POV enough. Why? Because I always seem to be stuck with the absolute most retarded CV players in this game. I don't have hard numbers but my feeling is always the same: when a CV is in the match it's lost, until proven otherwise. IF they even awake at all it's always the same BS: no scouting, no fighter support (they just let pass full torp/ bomber squads right next to their fighters to target the BB which happened to have spawned on a lonely spot), flying around the map in a vain effort to snipe the other CV, pulling back their planes right over the DD positions while in pursuit of the enemy fighters or suicide pushing in the front battle lines like complete morons. Yes I know: there are exceptions to my general experience but those players are so rare I don't even count on the chance being on my side. So if that line could be exterminated forever I'd be so muck more happy. And for the plane fans: there is another WG title which might be more appealing to you. And for WG: give every non CV ship a base AA rate of 100 please.

tl:dr: CV: go away! Please.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
11,949 posts
17,023 battles
57 minutes ago, Ferry_25 said:

"Auto losing because of braindead BBs/cruisers/DDs which happens far more often is fine. Auto losing because of a braindead CV is not." Again.

It's funny how your crusade never applies to any other class.

As for your point of view, too bad. Worcester will inevitably make skilled CV divs more dominant, leading to more auto losses for you.

Beta Tester
861 posts
9 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

If so I can't support that POV enough. Why? Because I always seem to be stuck with the absolute most retarded CV players in this game. I don't have hard numbers but my feeling is always the same: when a CV is in the match it's lost, until proven otherwise. IF they even awake at all it's always the same BS: no scouting, no fighter support (they just let pass full torp/ bomber squads right next to their fighters to target the BB which happened to have spawned on a lonely spot), flying around the map in a vain effort to snipe the other CV, pulling back their planes right over the DD positions while in pursuit of the enemy fighters or suicide pushing in the front battle lines like complete morons. Yes I know: there are exceptions to my general experience but those players are so rare I don't even count on the chance being on my side. So if that line could be exterminated forever I'd be so muck more happy. And for the plane fans: there is another WG title which might be more appealing to you. And for WG: give every non CV ship a base AA rate of 100 please.

As a solo player you will have 50% winrate over time, whatever + or - from 50% you get depends on your personal preformance and sheer luck. Yes some games can be carried, but end of the day you are a factor of 1 of a value of 12. Some people will insist they carry 50% of their wins, but math. There are limits how your own personal impact will affect the winrate over time. 

To me you have 2 options.

1. Lower your shoulders, continue to play the game solo and try and enjoy the game.

2. Poke one of these good carriers and try and get some divisions going. And if you are decently ok in this game your winrate will improve. 

Divisions with coms will increase your winrate, unless you join a division and continue playing solo. 

Don't beat yourself up to much it is only stats. 

[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
904 posts
8,776 battles
13 minutes ago, Hannibalurg said:

lol

Untitled.jpg

because...we hadn't got enough [edited]you ( to cv players)

Sign in to follow this