J0LLY0LDCHAP

Aslain's WoWS ModPack - Crashing when joining/creating divisions

5 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
5,141 battles

So since update 0.7.4 I have not been able to join a division or create one as when I do my game freezes for 5 seconds then closes itself with no "Critical Error" window or even a "World of Warships has stopped working" window.

This is confusing as it has never done this before (but has with critical error message) and has something to do with the Aslains Modpack I use, I have tried reinstalling mod or waiting for it to be updated and install but that's no use.

I can create and join a division without the mod but its such a shame as I dont enjoy the game unless I have the modpack, so I cant play with friends.

I hoped that the new 0.7.5 update would solve this issue but it has not and is frustrating.

What would anyone recommend doing ?

image.thumb.png.7a53b96a91f5f5db33074ddaf4606e9b.png

[PUPSI]
Players
73 posts
3,765 battles

Why is this in "newbie" section, with 4k+ battles you don`t seems to be one and posting in regular gameplay section would draw more attention and better answers.

Anyway, i can`t help with that particular issue but i may give some advice how to deal with it.
For start, aslain is a mod pack so remove them all, than install one by one. After every new mod install, try to play and see what happens because mod responsible for error will be last one installed.

Once you determine which mod is causing an issue, you may report that here

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/12780-0751-aslains-wows-modpack-installer-01-15-06-2018/?page=160

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,231 posts
6,782 battles

Pretty much what he said, either get rid of all mod overall or find the guilty one by going through all of them 1-by-1. Will take some time (depending on how many mods you use), but that's pretty much the only way how you can track it down

• Cool 1

Players
12 posts
5,141 battles

Cheers Biker618 and wailkatis, I know i'm not a newcomer but I am when it comes to using the forum, Ive been trying to find the Aslains forum for ages but I just cant work out where. But thank you to both of you, I will try that another time and see whats upsetting the game, thanks!