You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
moyanik

Injustice and unjust

43 comments in this topic

[TCDK2]
Players
1 post
8,801 battles
12 matches in at least 10 matches in the first 3 but we are always renewing .. Player pairing is biased. you are collecting bad players who play good against players who are playing against a clumsy collective. Usually you do this. You do not make a fair match. I seriously think I can erase the game and reload it. I do not recommend your game anymore. I am not satisfied with your surveys. It's just that. You are not fair. You have a pairing without honor. Evidence is in the reim. I can upload pictures like these.Psychology is breaking the game. I am 37 years old and I feel so inferior. The game has experienced this complex. In short, I am not satisfied at all because of your game being unfair.

Adsız.png

*Edit

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[CATS]
Players
14,759 posts
10,885 battles

And that is exactly why you lose. Feeling inferior does not help in winning.

Therefore:

If you lose too much take a break!!

When I lose one match, I will play the next match with a different ship to mix up my approach to the match.

When I lose three times in a row, I consider taking a break. When losing five times in a row I WILL take a break.

This break will be a couple of hours or even a day, sometimes even longer.

Low motivation results in bad games! Half the matches are lost in your mind. That is why it is dangerous when teammates start complaining at the start of the match!

• Cool 10
  • Bad 3

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,376 posts
4,167 battles
12 minutes ago, moyanik said:
12 matches in at least 10 matches in the first 3 but we are always renewing .. Player pairing is biased. you are collecting bad players who play good against players who are playing against a clumsy collective. Usually you do this. You do not make a fair match. I seriously think I can erase the game and reload it. I do not recommend your game anymore. I am not satisfied with your surveys. It's just that. You are not fair. You have a pairing without honor. Evidence is in the reim. I can upload pictures like these.Psychology is breaking the game. I am 37 years old and I feel so inferior. The game has experienced this complex. In short, I am not satisfied at all because of your game being unfair.

Matchmaker pairing is random, and random means all results can occur!

It has nothing to do with "fair", and if you are "not satisfied" does not interrest anyone.

• Bad 2

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,482 posts
7,994 battles

But it's "unfair" to everyone in equal measures.

Unless of course you play try-hard divisions. That's the only way to break out of the MM treadmill we're all in.

[WGP2W]
Players
1,424 posts
9,973 battles

I legit died in 4 or 5 of my games  today first, won. Thanks god for awesome clan mates XDDDDD

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,371 posts
6,689 battles
On 17/06/2018 at 2:29 AM, moyanik said:

Adsız.png

*Edit

Looks like you went against an ex-clanmember of mine :Smile_teethhappy:

He is indeed a very good player :Smile_medal:

But your loosing streak is a very bad one, absolutely.

I had a loosing streak today, beware that it's the time of the weekends and this means you'll see all kinds of dark magic curling its presence under the surface of the oceans. If I loose game after game with any particular ships, I take another ship (usually I try 4 at the most, then switch ships, maybe switch tiers as well). If I still cannot win I play another mode (either operations or even coop). In coop I get the daily win on some of my lesser important ships as in coop you'll probably have a 95% winratio or so and even though this nets very little xp, at least you get a game in the green again :Smile_great:

Trust me when I say that most of us have had bad luck and bad luck and bad luck, an endless supply of :etc_swear: so we all have our own ways to deal with them. This is how I deal with it.

If all else fails, I'll log out and maybe try again tomorrow, or later that day.

• Cool 4

[-MM]
Players
437 posts
8,450 battles

Ah that's nothing I once had a loosing streak of about 30 games in a row over several days. I was like cursed and my stats nosedived.

Stuff happens. I bet when you have 12 victories in a row you don't mind, then it becomes suddenly skill and not luck.:fish_glass:

Drop some tiers lower and play some imba ships that might help you to turn the tides. If you are a consistent player the streak will even out eventually.:cap_like:

• Cool 3

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,197 posts
11,953 battles

I am always astonished about those streaks because by rule of average every team should have been allocated good players and bad players once in a while. And if your usual win rate is like 50% (i.e. you can carry your weight and are not dragging your team down), losing a coin flip 13 times in a row is like 0,012%.

P.S.: I know that my example is flawed from a mathematics points of view, but come on, even a bot should be allocated to a winning team more often if it can achieve win rates in the lower 40% ranges.

• Cool 4

[WCWVE]
Players
774 posts
12,011 battles

The matchmaker is totally random, this is a known fact.  You get good teams, mediocre teams, bad teams and teams that do not know what they ships are capable of and ask impossible tasks such as asking the Asashio to go and cap when the cap is occupied by 3 DD's and a couple of cruisers.  I always vary what ships I play as when I get obliterated I go back to port and select a different ship and play that.  I will play each ship until I have achieved a win with that ship in random as you get best results there, sometimes you will get a streak where you lose no matter what ship you play, just keep trying or switch to Coop battles if you are so desperate for a win.

[SNUBS]
Players
1,275 posts
6,712 battles

playing solo on the weekends will do that. 

On the other hand next time that could be a winrate.

its just random But very annoying idd because most of the ppl  are just too bad to carry.

[NWP]
Players
1,773 posts
12,163 battles

I feel the pain OP, but when this happens you MUST, I repeat MUST:

a) start playing another ship

b) stop playing after 3 - 4 defeats in a row

If you don't you'll only get frustrated, play worse and lose even more. And yes, I've come back from a 5 month break and the player skill hasn't really increased. Players seem to get worse. So carrying games becomes more and more important.

• Cool 4

[UNICS]
Players
2,883 posts
12,106 battles
1 hour ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

The matchmaker is totally random, this is a known fact. 

No it's not. Several things are taken into account for proper MM.

• Cool 1

[H_FAN]
Players
1,943 posts
22,590 battles
7 minutes ago, 159Hunter said:

I feel the pain OP, but when this happens you MUST, I repeat MUST:

a) start playing another ship

b) stop playing after 3 - 4 defeats in a row

If you don't you'll only get frustrated, play worse and lose even more. And yes, I've come back from a 5 month break and the player skill hasn't really increased. Players seem to get worse. So carrying games becomes more and more important.

Yes this is true partly.

A/ B/ is absolutely perfect advisable, and I want to add C/ Take a low tier OP ship and get certain (almost) win - Nikolai, Bogatyr or Gremy for me.

The skill part I would like to discuss.

I however believe that players skill develop over time but as yourself become more aware of the faults that various player does (and hopefully you) you draw the perhaps wrong conclusion that the playerbase are getting worse.

They might be but then the retention rate etc must make good players leave faster than the overall increase of players. There was a thread a few weeks ago about retention rate which seemed to indicate that there might be more veterans.

I have played almost since the start of official release and I think also that specific missions that are a large part of the game today, specific campaigns changes players playstyle in order to fulfill these.

As they are more frequent the players choose to play more aligned to fulfill these missions rather than winning the game, I admit that influences my game too , that do not make me less good or more bad at the game, but it make me play more suboptimal in a varying degree if the campaigns/missions are badly designed. I have therefor started to do some missions in coop as I do not want to ruin my gameplay more than insignificantly.

Insignificantly means often playing special ships rather then those I perform well in, or maybe have a more focused offensive/defensive stance. But there are players who are more hellbent on playing the campaigns in as few days/weeks as possible and that lower the quality of play. But if it is really that much I do not know. But you could surely see it in games where particular nations should be damaged/sunk which are not very common. They naturally show up when it is US ships that should be sunk/damaged also but they are so common that does not influence my personal play, as when there was russian ships some weeks ago , I played Russian ships in coop = Problem solved. Perhaps some veterans feel that it is below their pride to play coop but as I have found that it goes quicker and with less frustration I happily do it, or even better scenarios, Hermes scenario = sinking German ships - yes please bring them on:Smile_smile:. And there are some with several IJN.

I suppose that us who follow the forums knows this tricks but maybe not the common base. That might be a reason. 

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,166 battles
8 hours ago, moyanik said:
 I am 37 years old and I feel so inferior. 

Wait till you become 42 dude, it gets much worse, promise.

Kappa

[WGP2W]
Players
1,424 posts
9,973 battles
1 hour ago, tank276 said:

Wait till you become 42 dude, it gets much worse, promise.

Kappa

you are  as old as greece madafaka :D

• Funny 3

[WCWVE]
Players
774 posts
12,011 battles
24 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

or 49 lol

Or past the big 50 

[DC-DK]
Players
2,066 posts
23,555 battles

When I am getting frustrated and having a losing streak I retreat to co-op playing my low tier ships. It recharge the battery so to speak. No frustration or stress of any kind, just fun and easy mode. This way I also get my low tier ships out on a regular basis.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,166 battles
22 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

The age president in our clan is 87

What, Gandalf is your clan leader? :fish_panic:

gandalf1.jpg

• Funny 4

Beta Tester
4,198 posts
9,514 battles
1 minute ago, tank276 said:

What, Gandalf is your clan leader? :fish_panic:

gandalf1.jpg

Gandalf is thousands of years old...

[FDUSH]
Players
1,123 posts
6,608 battles

That why the win rate it's for. If it's above 50% means you can contribute to get a victory for your team regardless of how good or bad are the others players.

• Cool 2