Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
pzkpfwv1d

Special Flags - usage indicator

15 comments in this topic

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
12,002 battles

WG have issued various special flags, however, there in no way to tell which flags you have actually mounted on ships so that you can mount the free flags 

This would be a useful addendum to that part of the game unless someone knows how to access the data of which flags have not been mounted 

Players
132 posts
5,916 battles

ehm sry, but ehm......everything mounted can be seen if u go to port, select a ship and then exterior

• Cool 2

[ADRIA]
Players
4,222 posts
6,782 battles

If I understood correctly it's about commemorative flags - it's not shown which flags he already has used (presumably he's running different on each ship)

No idea, I run basically the same 3...4 flags on all ships, so I don't see any need for it to show "you used this one on ship A". Keep track of it yourself, pen (or pencil) and paper tend to be easily accessible more or less everywhere

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,194 posts
11,916 battles

WoT shows modules used on each tank, so it should be possible to display flags used on which ship and I would appreciate if it could be implemented.

Also I would greatly appreciate a button for "mount the highest ranked flag on all ships" and once ranked is over an automated "mount the usual flag on each ship" (i.e. the flag before the ranked flag was mounted). It is quite tiresome to re-equip 50, 70 or 150 ships by hand once ranked has started and once again once ranked has ended.

Players
132 posts
5,916 battles

do u play 150 in ranked if its only one tier? and im pretty sure there is no "highest ranking flag" since they r all just decoration....and what u want with showing moduls consumable etc is possible with an addon.....

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,194 posts
11,916 battles
45 minutes ago, PaxMaggie said:

do u play 150 in ranked if its only one tier? and im pretty sure there is no "highest ranking flag" since they r all just decoration....and what u want with showing moduls consumable etc is possible with an addon.....

You do know that the ranked league flag benefits apply to any ship or tier, do you?

• Cool 1

Players
132 posts
5,916 battles

i do and i have 50 ships in port but still only use 3 or 4 regularly.....the others are naked and only get flags/signals when i play them.....

[PMI]
Players
2,359 posts
5,547 battles
2 hours ago, Ubertron_X said:

WoT shows modules used on each tank, so it should be possible to display flags used on which ship and I would appreciate if it could be implemented.

Also I would greatly appreciate a button for "mount the highest ranked flag on all ships" and once ranked is over an automated "mount the usual flag on each ship" (i.e. the flag before the ranked flag was mounted). It is quite tiresome to re-equip 50, 70 or 150 ships by hand once ranked has started and once again once ranked has ended.

So then dont do it? The gain is marginal anyways, you should not really need it, do you?

Players
404 posts
4,777 battles
4 hours ago, Ubertron_X said:

You do know that the ranked league flag benefits apply to any ship or tier, do you?

Ranked league flag benefits? The Jolly Roger? :Smile_amazed:

Players
382 posts

During the ranked season you get the flags with the stars on them and those provide a reduction in maintenance costs and can be put on any ship you want.

[MDF]
Beta Tester
152 posts
9,429 battles
7 hours ago, Johmie said:

and can be put on any ship you want.

exactly you can put them on any ship you want and if you reach a higher rank the game AUTOMATICALLY  the worse out for the better on ALL ships that are using it. what else do you want? All you have to do is put them on after receiving 

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,194 posts
11,916 battles
1 hour ago, _Kettenbeisser said:

exactly you can put them on any ship you want and if you reach a higher rank the game AUTOMATICALLY  the worse out for the better on ALL ships that are using it. what else do you want? All you have to do is put them on after receiving 

Ok funny guy, I tell you what I want. I want the game to have an option to AUTOMATICALLY put the ranked flags on all ships I own and an option to AUTOMATICALLY put back the original flags once ranked season is over because it is frakking inacceptable to have to mount/demount everything by hand once you have reached a certain number of ships.

And yes I will put those flags on all ships, i.e. all the way down to tier 2, and I will do so even if I don't need to because my silver credits account is several hundred millions already because I don't see why I should not capitalize on any single benefit that playing ranked provides. However other players, especially those not running premium accounts, may be way more dependent on the benefits those flags provide.

And it is annoying as hell having to manually re-mount every single port flag / event flag / special flag after the ranked season has finished.

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
12,002 battles

Everyone is actually missing the point here, currently all special flags are visible and you can end up mounting flags on a particular ship which takes those same flags away from a more profitable ship and you can also end up not utilising some flags 

It would be helpful if the flag greyed out when you have used it and also a tool tip to say what benefits you actually get from mounting the flag if any 

[DC-DK]
Players
2,066 posts
23,555 battles

Think he mean Dragon, Ouroboro etc. flags. Just like some who enters a match without camo because they ran out out a special camo by pressing the battle on tab.

Sign in to follow this