You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Monaghan flag

45 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
2,731 posts
10,858 battles

Last weekend I received the Monaghan mission from a container and got the ship shortly afterwards.

Just now, I checked the news article again and saw that the ship comes with it‘s own flag, which I didn‘t know until now. Since i‘m away atm and don‘t have access to the game, can someone who got the Mona make a screenshot and post it here pls? 

The wiki ain‘t up to date sadly, so I would very much appreciate it. 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,229 posts
Vor 15 Minuten, Jethro_Grey sagte:

Just now, I checked the news article again and saw that the ship comes with it‘s own flag, which I didn‘t know until now. Since i‘m away atm and don‘t have access to the game, can someone who got the Mona make a screenshot and post it here pls?

you get a mission to get this flag. 3M Credits, 30k Base XP, 30 Kills with Monaghan (Random, Scenario, Coop, ranked), until 1.10.

mon.jpg.ade2846322d07dcec0ef07de76327d8a.jpg

• Cool 2

[CAIN]
Players
2,731 posts
10,858 battles

Thanks, much appreciated! 

I‘m somewhat tempted to install WoWS on my business laptop. ^^

[IDDQD]
Alpha Tester
3,230 posts
7,027 battles

i guess i have to play one battle with it in order to gain access to the mission, right ?

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,110 posts
4,185 battles

Nope you must win 3 millions credits, 30k base XP and get 30 kills with the ship, in any game mode.

[PMI]
Players
2,301 posts
5,457 battles
2 minutes ago, krastavac8 said:

normal flag or some kind of benifit

No benefit, cosmetic flag only.

[TIPC]
Players
344 posts
16,127 battles

i just grind monaghan too...i want to say something about this ship:how to put this emmmmmmmm at least as i now got it will have less chance to be as a prize in a SC..i cant find any other use for her lol.

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,357 posts
4,113 battles

I got the Monaghan mission in a chest some days ago, but i didn't get this mission!

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,110 posts
4,185 battles

You get it after playing 1 game with the ship I think, it appears in your personal missions.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,679 posts
7,223 battles

It came in a Freedom Container for me, a bought one, and it may be (but may not be) the only way the missions pop up.

[-UKA-]
Beta Tester
62 posts
9,118 battles

I believe I've done this mission but I have not received the flag and the personal mission has disappeared. Anyone got any ideas? 

[PMI]
Players
2,301 posts
5,457 battles
44 minutes ago, _DarthGunny_ said:

I believe I've done this mission but I have not received the flag and the personal mission has disappeared. Anyone got any ideas? 

My mission dissapeared too, expiration was 1.10 but WG probably thought I was not going to get it anyways...

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,408 posts
14,615 battles

I noticed that mine had disappeared as well, but since I didn't care much for it, I thought it might have expired.

[IRAN]
Players
380 posts
8,153 battles

I got her from a container and played with her but no mission for flag. i think the flag is only for those who bought it

[BABBY]
Beta Tester
1,402 posts
1 hour ago, Atorpad said:

I got her from a container and played with her but no mission for flag. i think the flag is only for those who bought it

I got flag mission from container Monaghan. Perhaps this wasn't intended though. We'll see.

• Cool 1

[WCWVE]
Players
770 posts
11,990 battles

Mission is supposed to run until 01st October but has disappeared, contacted support and told that the mission has ended as per the intended time 

[PMI]
Players
2,301 posts
5,457 battles
2 hours ago, pzkpfwv1d said:

Mission is supposed to run until 01st October but has disappeared, contacted support and told that the mission has ended as per the intended time 

About the expected response by Incompetentgaming, nevermind that the mission expired 1.10 as per...

Pretty sure MrConway will be here shortly indicating how sorry they are about the miscomunication.

[PMI]
Players
2,301 posts
5,457 battles
15 minutes ago, Mr_Tayto said:

Glad I got me me a few weeks ago. That sucks if true.

Not really important since its just another cosmetic flag, have dozens of these, even nicer than that simple blue and white one, still, incompetentgaming doing its thing over and over, they already set my money spending habits elsewhere given their lack of competency in communication, coding, developing, marketing...at least they are consistant...

Its like they want to drive even more players away, impressive for a company that should strive to make money, guess they have enough? Wont be seeing any more of mine that is for sure :Smile_trollface: 

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
6,229 posts
Vor 6 Stunden, pzkpfwv1d sagte:

wow that's nice :Smile-angry:...I didn't hurry because I thought I would have two more months left, and now that. This is really annoying...

but then I wonder when those Missions for the Boise and/or the Nueve de Julio will really end? Of course they should end 31.12., but obviously those far-in-the-future-dates are not to taken serious...

@MrConway@Crysantos Can you enlighten us please? When are the real end dates for those missions?

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,044 posts
10,972 battles

Let me just share the idea how a probable answer will look like, if you get an answer at all:

"We are sorry that this happened. There was a mistake in the mission description. The mission ran only to previous convenient date and not as written. Again we are sorry you didn't get the flag. No compensation or correction."

And this would be a joke, if I didn't expect this to happen. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1