Cluid

Looking for my first Clan Please

4 comments in this topic

[AX2OM]
Players
34 posts
257 battles

good morning guys I hope this post finds you all well and good

I would like to join an English speaking clan please, I am a more mature gamer and have been an online gamer since the days of MUDD (yes I'm that old) and have always built my own PC's since the days of the 386 another thing I enjoy very much in my spare time,  I then progressed to Ultima Online, Eve, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft (which I still play time to time) and now have found the incredibly addictive World of Warships, and would like to learn and get better at, so a clan that does not mind teaching and giving advice to new players.  I very much like to play cruisers/heavy cruisers although I'm not researched enough as yet, I'm only Tier 4 at the moment but again with a little help I can eventually achieve Tier 10 and beyond

now the downside, I'm 62 years old and slightly disabled in the fact that I have RA in both hands and knees, so it does get  a bit painful at times and I can only play at the weekend as I still work full-time Mon too Fri, because I can and because I enjoy working, I'm a great believer that if you retire too early that you don't use your mind enough and dementure and other horrible things start to happen to you and your body, anyway if there is anyone out there that would take me I am a good guy and like to chat and learn from people of all ages so would become a valued member of any clan that takes me on.

thanks in advance for any help and advice

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,186 posts
2,402 battles

Hi, Please come and talk to us at Hearts of Oak if you are interested in history as well.

[RNSF]
Players
82 posts
13,403 battles

Evening Cluid, give us a look we are all either living in the uk or xpats age range 24-64 majority 30+

5a00e3315b520_RNSFAD.thumb.png.bf18c85fc285d3406733897ea6f4e481.png

RNSF (Royal Navy Surface Fleet)

We now have the capacity for new members!!! (After culling in-active members)
We are a Uk based, WOWS clan made up of United Kingdom players & expats  (GMT+/-1 time zone is a must) who are shall we say more senior in years.
We have assembled a clan of like-minded mature members, who are committed to having a good time, who do not need micromanaging.
  You will gravitate to players with the same disposition 

if you are:
⦁ Over 26 (exceptions will be made if you demonstrate maturity beyond your years)
⦁ Not thin skinned (profanity is commonplace)
⦁ A casual player  (but not too casual)
⦁ Have a good range of ship tiers & types 7 -10 especially 
⦁ Have at least 1500 games under your belt (exceptions made for committed players)
⦁ Enjoy divisioning with like-minded people who can give as good as they get
⦁ Committed to playing the game for mainly fun/relaxation with an eye to competitive play

This isn't a clan for you if:
⦁ You require a safe place (if someone calls you a ---- then look inward)
⦁ You are a ship professor i.e players waiting to go into battle while you reel off stats
⦁ You spend more than 20s camo/flagging your ship for battle
⦁ Your mic leaves a lot to be desired i.e others can hear everything that is happening in your household

We are a well-rounded bunch who play most day's & evenings clan battles are encouraged but not a prerequisite we operate Twitch chat the in-game banter is adult themed so if you cannot stand banter/having the piss taken don't bother.
We have a good mix, some play for fun others can get serious we play tiers 4 to 10 with a mix of classes but expect players to rotate types as requested
We are looking for players who don't take themselves too seriously, who have a good tier spread of ships and can give as good as they get.

TWITCH DESKTOP CHAT CLIENT IS A MUST

LOOK UP RNSF IN SHIPS CLAN FINDER

Sign in to follow this