Sign in to follow this  
VeryHonarbrah

Summary of Q/A with WG staff on Flamus stream.

1 comment in this topic

Players
147 posts
6,573 battles

I didn't come in with any expectations, and I was surprised to some point. Honesty with WG has always been a massive issue, but I am pleasantly surprised, but disappointed with certain issues.  - Finally wargaming have understood that the UI they built 6-7 years ago and the game engin they built over a decade ago has put the game in a massive ditch. Major progress to the game cannot be achieved until a massive rework is achieved, from what has been told, this is being avoided and put off, or is still in the work.  - Avoiding questions, bending questions : We all understand that people are under NDA and cannot answer questions, but simple things like saying we cant answer that would be nice. The main example being the complete dismissal of twannies question on random torp spread, all we got was a huff, and move on to the next question. - 'I got it' seems to be the safe word, when they said it, questions were ignored ect, ect.   - All in all only a few things have been revealed, radar will not be reworked, wg are fine with easier to play ships and have no real plans to majorly balance ships that have been effected by global changes, an AA rework will come in with the CV rework, but most importantly, new lines and classes of BBCV, CACV will come into the game.     P.B  Everything above has been written during the break, before the questions have opened up to the floor.                                                                                                                            

Sign in to follow this