Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Slippyjim

Missouri Ninja nerfed ??

33 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
33 posts
9,407 battles

seen a lot of people agree with me that of late the missouri is performing quite poorly anyone else having issues with it ? 

just had a game with it and i did the john done fast switch shell types so 7 secs to change but game wouldnt let me fire a shell cause it thought i was still loading normally had to wait the 30 secs to reload lol 

• Boring 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,247 posts
6,788 battles
11 minutes ago, Slippyjim said:

just had a game with it and i did the john done fast switch shell types so 7 secs to change but game wouldnt let me fire a shell cause it thought i was still loading normally had to wait the 30 secs to reload lol 

You have AR, right?

I remember a couple months back someone posting a video showing that AR + EL sometimes (presumably extremely rarely as haven't seen it since) doesn't let you fire until a full reload time has passed

And no, Missouri hasn't been nerfed, most of those crying about it are 40% WR potatoes who don't understand why their Missouri doesn't perform like Flamus Missouri does

• Cool 2

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,997 posts

Fast shell change with the Expert-Loader-skill only works if ALL barrels are fully loaded, so both front turrets and back turrets. It won't work when you switch while reloading.

Beta Tester
33 posts
9,407 battles

pretty sure im not a 40% wr potato as im at 58% atm but it really does suck of late and yeah i have the AR too so another bug then ? 

[ADRIA]
Players
4,247 posts
6,788 battles
28 minutes ago, Slippyjim said:

pretty sure im not a 40% wr potato as im at 58% atm but it really does suck of late and yeah i have the AR too so another bug then ? 

I know you aren't, hence that "most of..." part. Andy yeah, as rare as it would be that's a random bug

Beta Tester
33 posts
9,407 battles

yeah so im just wondering on peoples take with the missouri currently as i havent had the fun i had in the last month ish with it 

Players
132 posts
5,919 battles

just yesterday i got a pretty good game in her again (im currently grinding RN BB at t9 so i dont play her that much anymore).....175k dmg 82k spotting and around 2 mil potential.......she works as well as ever

Beta Tester
2,211 posts
8,899 battles
54 minutes ago, Slippyjim said:

seen a lot of people agree with me that of late the missouri is performing quite poorly anyone else having issues with it ? 

9 minutes ago, Slippyjim said:

yeah so im just wondering on peoples take with the missouri currently as i havent had the fun i had in the last month ish with it 

Its not the ship.

• Cool 2

[CATS]
Players
14,727 posts
10,879 battles

I have seen a lot people claiming that there a invisibility hacks or that DD show up out of nowhere at 2 km and torp you to death on open see...

Btw, WG gave OFFICIAL feedback that their did not change Missouri.

• Cool 1

[T-N-T]
[T-N-T]
Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,821 posts
9,222 battles
Just now, ColonelPete said:

Btw, WG gave OFFICIAL feedback that their did not change Missouri.

But that was the previous patch so they may do it this one :Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,392 posts
7,746 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Btw, WG gave OFFICIAL feedback that they did not change Missouri.... ON PURPOSE

Fixed it for you...

• Funny 1

[W-C]
2,304 posts
6,192 battles

Well I do agree....I just can't do as well in my Missouri as I did in my Iowa....for some reason the guns just suck. But since I have no actual proof other than my opinion, I can't do much with it.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
4 minutes ago, domen3 said:

Well I do agree....I just can't do as well in my Missouri as I did in my Iowa....for some reason the guns just suck. But since I have no actual proof other than my opinion, I can't do much with it.

your WR and average damage and xp,  is higher in the missouri

[W-C]
2,304 posts
6,192 battles
Just now, AgarwaenME said:

your WR and average damage and xp,  is higher in the missouri

That's most likely because Iowa was my first tier 9 in the game. Back then I didn't know how to play it, only later did I start doing really well in it. But for some reason I just don't enjoy the missouri, even though it's more or less identical to the iowa. Just about every salvo I fire does 1-3k. It does eventually pile up, but still....

Luckily for me I'm focusing on cruisers at the moment, so I don't have too many problems with not liking missouri.

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
1 minute ago, domen3 said:

That's most likely because Iowa was my first tier 9 in the game. Back then I didn't know how to play it, only later did I start doing really well in it. But for some reason I just don't enjoy the missouri, even though it's more or less identical to the iowa. Just about every salvo I fire does 1-3k. It does eventually pile up, but still....

Luckily for me I'm focusing on cruisers at the moment, so I don't have too many problems with not liking missouri.

But that still mean you do better in the missouri, and by a margin that would allow for a sizeable learning curve on the iowa. And to say the guns "suck" in comparison would require a huge margin the other way around.

Also, 1-3k damage per salvo?

If you managed to pull of 38 salvoes in a battle, which (AR aside) is the max you can do, that's 2.7k per salvo. So reasonably speaking you do a lot more per salvo (it would surprise me if you fired more than maybe half as many salvoes per battle on average, accounting for battles ending well before max time, and all the time you spend with loaded guns without firing).

You can like or dislike it, but anyway you slice it your results doesn't tell a story of it doing poorly, and not even in comparison to the iowa.

Beta Tester
2,211 posts
8,899 battles

There is some kind of bug again, where you cannot shoot loaded guns. Had it in my Montana the other day. 

Crosshair was green btw.

But of course that would not qualify as a "Ninja Nerf".

[PKTZS]
Weekend Tester
2,408 posts
14,616 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

And no, Missouri hasn't been nerfed, most of those crying about it are 40% WR potatoes who don't understand why their Missouri doesn't perform like Flamus Missouri does

Funny that you spread such BS, when Flamu himself was one of the first to notice that his Missouri wasn't performing as before. Live on stream, so everybody could watch it.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
2 minutes ago, JapLance said:

Funny that you spread such BS, when Flamu himself was one of the first to notice that his Missouri wasn't performing as before. Live on stream, so everybody could watch it.

Flamu us infallible?

Opinions stated on a stream based on one or a very few battles are statisticaly relevant now?

This is the headwear in vogue today?

Bilderesultat for tinfoil hat

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,247 posts
6,788 battles
1 hour ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

There is some kind of bug again, where you cannot shoot loaded guns. Had it in my Montana the other day. 

Crosshair was green btw.

But of course that would not qualify as a "Ninja Nerf".

Literally just now in the last game couldn't return fire on enemy Yueyang for some 5...10s bcuz of this. Annoying to say the least

53 minutes ago, JapLance said:

And thus the hordes of brainless sheep who see something going wrong where nothing actually is different were born. They heard their Lord and Savior saying it in a game of "worse than average" RNG and took that to be a gospel that they will now see everywhere

[JRM]
Players
947 posts
13,480 battles

Seems to be some bug if u have replay stick it in bug Report section as for performance did a 206k kraken match the other day workwd as per usual for me :cap_like:

Sign in to follow this