Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zveketalo

Should WG increase number of containers per day?

Should WG increase number of containers per day?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Should WG increase number of containers per day? (Should WG increase number of containers which can be earned per day, with increased value of experience which must be collected...ie. 40k exp, 55k exp....)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How many containers would you like to see in game?

• 6 or more
    • "I selected 'no' as an answer in Question 1

24 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
28 posts
18,526 battles

A large number of players play more hours a day, and earn more than 37,000 (which is necessary to earn to open third container), so in my opinion the WG should allow a greater number of containers that can be earned daily. As the number of containers increases, the value of XP which must be earned bz playing, should also be increased.

For example, for 4 containers, you need to earn 50,000 XP, for 5 containers you need to earn 75,000 XP and so on... By introducing this innovation, WG will reward players who play more and at the same time, stimulate players to gain more experience and become better.

What do you think?

• Cool 2

[TRAV]
[TRAV]
Players
2,504 posts

Thanks for the edit and allowing us to reply too. :cap_like:

Personally I am fine with only three containers per day. They replaced our daily missions of which we only had three at the same time too.

Flooding us with more at higher tresholds might inspire a handfull of players to play more battles, but 37.500 is already a high goal for non-premium players. Placing more containers at even higher values would reek a bit like pay to win as non-premium players would mostly not achieve them.

• Cool 3

[HAERT]
Players
2,102 posts

I'm not that concerned about pay to win implications, people can play as much as they like and just because premium time adds XP and makes containers easier to achieve it's not a reason to prevent them adding a few higher brackets that can be achieved with the effort and playing well.

I'd like to see more containers in higher XP brackets.

Players
941 posts
8,490 battles

I suggested this in a post a while back and a resounding negative came back I can go over 100,000 xp in a day..

Players
132 posts
5,903 battles
49 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Only if they speed up the opening process.

yes....pleaaaaaase,

and im fine with 3 *shrugs* some people just cant play as much

Beta Tester
28 posts
18,526 battles
7 minutes ago, PaxMaggie said:

yes....pleaaaaaase,

and im fine with 3 *shrugs* some people just cant play as much

Agree, but increasing number of containers will be reward for players who are playing more.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
479 posts
8,239 battles

Don't care, takes me half a day to get to the second one on a normal (50% daily bonus) day, so no way I'm getting any more than that anyway.

[AAO]
Alpha Tester
714 posts
3,249 battles
2 hours ago, AnotherDuck said:

"Do you want more free loot?" Y/N

Good question...

nhmsbn.jpg

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,363 posts
4,147 battles

Good you find how to enable reply! :Smile_Default:

For me 3 Containers are enough, also when you think on a 4th container the exp should be at 50000+.

But we could be glad that WG gives us this 3 containers atm., they could also lower the amount.

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,766 posts
10,662 battles

No. There are three reasons for this:

1. Without Premium account it's pretty hard to get 3 containers. Any more would be almost (not completely, see #2, but almost) exclusively "premium time only" boon and we don't really need more of that.

2. 3 containers reward active (with premium) or VERY active (without premium) playing. More would be for no-lifers and people using bots, basically...

3. The small minority getting more containers might give WG incentive to further nerf the base rewards - so in the end people getting 4+ containers wouldn't really be much ahead and everyone else would lose out.

• Cool 3

[WGP2W]
Players
1,420 posts
9,957 battles

I had so bright idea, of course... and wanted to post first but OP fked me...

Now idea:

3 containers as per normal.

4th SC.

Every day for 40k exp grinded.

I am awesome, I know I know.

Beta Tester
2,208 posts
8,885 battles

It was hinted that you will be able to upgrade the amount of daily containers through the new shop (coal) in the future. Don't know if it was posted here already. 

[MDF]
Beta Tester
152 posts
9,429 battles
4 hours ago, _Helmut_Kohl_ said:

It was hinted that you will be able to upgrade the amount of daily containers through the new shop (coal) in the future. Don't know if it was posted here already. 

the waterline video teased the upcoming possibility to improve the containership. increased numbers of daily containers was one of the possible upgrades mentioned. 

[NWP]
Players
1,768 posts
12,129 battles

Maybe a fourth, but most certainly not at 50000 xp. At the moment, the step between first and second is 10.5k xp, between second and third 24.5k (note the step more than doubled) so no way the step between third and fourth is only 13k xp. The step should be more along the lines of 55k xp . This will result in getting your fourth container at 92000 xp.

Beta Tester
28 posts
18,526 battles
1 hour ago, 159Hunter said:

Maybe a fourth, but most certainly not at 50000 xp. At the moment, the step between first and second is 10.5k xp, between second and third 24.5k (note the step more than doubled) so no way the step between third and fourth is only 13k xp. The step should be more along the lines of 55k xp . This will result in getting your fourth container at 92000 xp.

Well, it's ok for me. I think that others who play a lot will agree too.

Players
1 post
2,951 battles

Let me make my point clear, so people can understand why I said "NO"!

First, we are talking about a company whom nerfed the container system after release because they were unsatisfied with the ammount of loot people were having... If they were to implement this changes and allowed for more grind=more loot, the math used would without a doubt be much more insidious!

We already have abysmal SC chances, and a reduced number of loot per containers. A chance to grab more loot would most definitely come with a nerf for said loot and a nerf for the % chance for the already illusive Super Containers.

I honestly cannot see nor believe a change like the one proposed here would simply be a buff, without any loss on the side... A loss that would be specially painful for those of us that can't afford a great deal of time per day or week in game. 

So, like it is more common than not... The casual community would end up in the short end of the stick :fish_palm:

I would however LOVE to be proven wrong none the less! :cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1

Players
2,339 posts
6,663 battles
2 hours ago, LuluHottum said:

Let me make my point clear, so people can understand why I said "NO"!

First, we are talking about a company whom nerfed the container system after release because they were unsatisfied with the ammount of loot people were having... If they were to implement this changes and allowed for more grind=more loot, the math used would without a doubt be much more insidious!

We already have abysmal SC chances, and a reduced number of loot per containers. A chance to grab more loot would most definitely come with a nerf for said loot and a nerf for the % chance for the already illusive Super Containers.

I honestly cannot see nor believe a change like the one proposed here would simply be a buff, without any loss on the side... A loss that would be specially painful for those of us that can't afford a great deal of time per day or week in game. 

So, like it is more common than not... The casual community would end up in the short end of the stick :fish_palm:

I would however LOVE to be proven wrong none the less! :cap_popcorn:

I agree with your point of view. It may even be the reason they are still unhappy with it?

Personally I think it's genious, or at least to me as it's an important incentive to log in every day. Kinda like "The first container is so easy to get!" and then suddenly it's 5 hours later :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,108 posts
11,635 battles

I'll be happier if they just guaranteed a collection drop in every container. 

The RNG of duplicates and actual item drops annoy me somewhat...

That is, when I'm not busy failing at Tanks. :cap_viking:

[SEAL5]
Players
33 posts
2,788 battles

I prefer to see a loyalty program, for example if you collect all 3 containers for a week you get a supercontainer for free, or you get bigger bonus for every day you claim 3 containers in a row (with a max bonus if you complete the months)

Like other games do (with access day reward and cumulative bonus if you do task in a row)

[TS1]
Players
528 posts
7,592 battles
6 hours ago, the_crow_96 said:

I prefer to see a loyalty program, for example if you collect all 3 containers for a week you get a supercontainer for free, or you get bigger bonus for every day you claim 3 containers in a row (with a max bonus if you complete the months)

Like other games do (with access day reward and cumulative bonus if you do task in a row)

The problem with too much daily bonuses, and especially weekly or monthly bonuses, is that it runs the risk of turning the game into a chore since it makes some players play the game just for those rewards instead of playing it for fun. This will increase frustration and there's probably enough of that as it is.

• Cool 1

[SEAL5]
Players
33 posts
2,788 battles
3 hours ago, Runegrem said:

The problem with too much daily bonuses, and especially weekly or monthly bonuses, is that it runs the risk of turning the game into a chore since it makes some players play the game just for those rewards instead of playing it for fun. This will increase frustration and there's probably enough of that as it is.

So don't put too much, just a bit...why someone that don't play for months jet free stuff and another that play everyday get nothing?

The reward should be an add on, they are there, if you want you can complete them, if not nothing happen (like daily containers now)

Sign in to follow this