You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RAHJAILARI

Quick Messaging Change...

14 comments in this topic

[ONE2]
Players
2,396 posts
14,381 battles

Simply put @MrConway... PLEASE change the vague, useless and bloody idiotic F7: "I need intelligence data" to something frequently needed and infinitely more useful, namely to: "Defend Base!" ASAP. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 3

[IRAN]
Players
380 posts
8,225 battles

It is F7 ...

But i think we need more specified "I need intelligence data" instead like "Radar here plz" or sth like that 

• Cool 1

Modder
3,886 posts
6,947 battles

Did you know that the Quick Message System is cursor dependend? The content depends on what your cursor is current pointing to.

[ONE2]
Players
2,396 posts
14,381 battles
1 minute ago, Atorpad said:

It is F7 ...

But i think we need more specified "I need intelligence data" instead like "Radar here plz" or sth like that 

Thanks, fixed it now... :cap_like:

[EST]
[EST]
Players
745 posts
18,319 battles
1 hour ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Simply put @MrConway... PLEASE change the vague, useless and bloody idiotic F7: "I need intelligence data" to something frequently needed and infinitely more useful, namely to: "Defend Base!" ASAP. :Smile_Default:

Aim your base and press F3 :Smile_hiding:

[ONE2]
Players
2,396 posts
14,381 battles
3 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Aim your base and press F3 :Smile_hiding:

Not always possible, if I am too far from it, but notice that no-one is defending while enemies are getting close to entering it (of course, such an unthinkable situation may never happen again but).:Smile_Default:

[EST]
[EST]
Players
745 posts
18,319 battles
4 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Not always possible, if I am too far from it, but notice that no-one is defending while enemies are getting close to entering it (of course, such an unthinkable situation may never happen again but).:Smile_Default:

Should be possible in free look(iirc), but i have noticed game refusing to act sometimes even in scope view to F keys.

[ONE2]
Players
2,396 posts
14,381 battles
43 minutes ago, Profilus said:

Should be possible in free look(iirc), but i have noticed game refusing to act sometimes even in scope view to F keys.

Precisely, for me it only works if I am roughly in gun range and pretty much never unless there is direct visual view of the cap (no major mountains masking the floating cap marker). Therefore it would be much more beneficial (and quicker) to have just 1 key to press, which would directly spell it out so everyone (even potatoes amongst us) can understand. :Smile_Default:

It may also be, that I am in a tight spot (like defending the said base without any help) at the time and as such will be unable (or it would be unwise) to change focus until I can actually point at the cap marker and click on it. This would be a quick and relatively fool proof solution (yea, I know there will always be the one, who is even more foolish but trying to think positive here...).:Smile_great:

Players
772 posts
12,265 battles

You can go to tactical map, hover the cursor to the base and F3. Although I understand that not that many people outside some CV players regularily use the tactical map, being instead focused on their surrounding action. But please, don't touch F7, it's close to the corresponding key and understandable enough (if you communicated it beforehand at the beginning of the battle) for signalling that I'm activating my radar. If there's such an overwhelming need for a quick command to defend base, maybe adding a specific Shift+F3 one could do the trick (we already have F12 and Shift+F12).

Salute.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,389 posts
7,746 battles
6 hours ago, robihr said:

i am up for a quick massage...

Are you "Special" or "Happy ending" kind of guy?

[W_I_G]
Players
3,168 posts
9,352 battles
23 minutes ago, Kenliero said:

Are you "Special" or "Happy ending" kind of guy?

i dont know what is special, so i will take happy ending :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1