You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
warbds

How to get the [edited]friendly fire incident changed!!

5 comments in this topic

Question

[BEUK]
[BEUK]
Beta Tester
29 posts
8,960 battles

Firing torpedo's with not a friendly close to the enemy now I see players run in to my  torps even when warned on purpose. Tell me happening to often nowadays. Now 2 battles I will do nothing but run and fire guns once or twice in the entire batlle ! Change please this is not the right solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bad 2
  • Angry 1

4 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,389 posts
6,118 battles

Bear in mind:
Most players have more important things to pay attention to than follow chat. You can see it in battle - there are times when there is banter, bu when everyone's fighting, chat is usually domain of the guys who got sunk already. Same goes for torpedo warnings: even if you hear warning, first instinct is to look for incoming enemy torpedoes.

And do not forget that torpedo belongs to whoever launched it - good bits and bad bits alike. You should be aware of where Allied ships are when launching, the longer range your torpedoes have the more - minimap helps in this. overall the safest way is of course to be ship closest to the enemy when launching, as there are only few ships capable of outrunning the slowest torpedoes :)

Example: Just yesterday I had an Asashio battle where I cannot safely launch torpedoes for a long time, as my side's battleships were just in a wrong vector (for me) and I cannot guarantee they wouldn't turn into the torpedoes - so I held my fire and focused on spotting. 

• Cool 2

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,438 posts
11,421 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, warbds sagte:

Firing torpedo's with not a friendly close

Just stop lying. Obviously there was one if you hit him.

Learn to watch where you throw your deadly weapons, your teammates have enough to do with evading the enemy's weapons, they can't look out for incompetent teammates.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,247 posts
6,788 battles
17 minutes ago, warbds said:

How to get the [edited]friendly fire incident changed!!

Easiest way would be to stop shooting & torping allies

18 minutes ago, warbds said:

Firing torpedo's with not a friendly close to the enemy now I see players run in to my  torps even when warned on purpose.

Ships are slower than torps, usually much much slower. So no, ships don't run into torpedoes, what happens is - you torpedo those ships.

Stop 2nd line torping, also your mouse can move to left and right letting you to look around (magical concept, isn't it?)

• Cool 1

[BK]
Players
159 posts
6,990 battles
3 hours ago, warbds said:

Firing torpedo's with not a friendly close to the enemy now I see players run in to my  torps even when warned on purpose. Tell me happening to often nowadays. Now 2 battles I will do nothing but run and fire guns once or twice in the entire batlle ! Change please this is not the right solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not the other the prob, it's you!!!