Sign in to follow this  
Majkeeni

Kraken Unleashed Reward

9 comments in this topic

[EUN]
Players
16 posts
3,541 battles

Hi all, just a noob question...what is the reward for Kraken Unleashed achievement?

I can not find it anywhere. Just curious, because I have achieved my first one after returning to WoWs, but do not find the reward anywhere.

On achievement screen, there is just a box as a reward, but what is inside?

Thx in advance,

M.

Beta Tester
263 posts
8,591 battles

Some Equal Speed Charlie London signal flags, if you hover over each signal flag with your mouse it will tell you which achievement it is earned through :) 

[ADRIA]
Players
4,179 posts
6,766 battles

And unifying both previous posts: for Kraken you get +50% XP flags

Also - I agree with ollonborre that signals containers = the best containers

[EUN]
Players
16 posts
3,541 battles

Ok, I am little bit lost...

After Kraken Unleashed battle, I have received standard 2000 XP container. may be, in correlation with that, I did not receive anything else...should I receive any other container or just equal speed charlie london flags (how much?)? Because 4 things were included in that container...3 x damage control party, 3 x hydro, 3 x india bravo and 1 collector item. Nothing more, also in notification area, there is nothing more written.

May be the bug? Or did I miss something?

[FDUSH]
Players
1,112 posts
6,566 battles

Probably you achieved 2000 xp in that single battle (you must have done it quite well for receiving a Kraken Unleashed) and that's why you got the container. The flags you receive for that achievement has nothing to do with that container.
I GUESS you can receive only one of those rewards per day. Perhaps This was your second Kraken unleashed achievement for today? (and lost the battle or something)

[ADRIA]
Players
4,179 posts
6,766 battles
19 minutes ago, Majkeeni said:

Ok, I am little bit lost...

After Kraken Unleashed battle, I have received standard 2000 XP container. may be, in correlation with that, I did not receive anything else...should I receive any other container or just equal speed charlie london flags (how much?)? Because 4 things were included in that container...3 x damage control party, 3 x hydro, 3 x india bravo and 1 collector item. Nothing more, also in notification area, there is nothing more written.

May be the bug? Or did I miss something?

Containers are earned XP based, you get the 1st daily container when you have earned 2000 XP that day. That is absolutely irrelevant of any achievements may have earned.

What is in that container is somewhat up to your choice:

• More Credits
  • More Signals
  • More Consumables (sounds like this is what you selected)
  • Try Your Luck (slightly higher SuperContainer chance, but 1/3 of normal awards = not worth it)

Collection items sometimes come in them as a bonus (assuming you are collecting some collection that gives those items in normal containers). Same for those "patches" that you can use as your coat of arms

Rewards for achievements are simply added to your account as soon as the match ends

Googled for it, this is the 1st pic I got:

box.JPG.b105475a98cffe37fc78f8ed28654383

See that boxy thing that arrow is pointing towards? That's where your rewards from missions & achievements are shown. If you clicked on that box you'd see those signal flags there, and how many of them you got. Probably 10, don't remember that. You can receive that reward just 1 time per day (2nd Kraken on that same day won't give you more signals)

In the picture that player got 25% extra captain exp from his last game

[EUN]
Players
16 posts
3,541 battles
14 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Containers are earned XP based, you get the 1st daily container when you have earned 2000 XP that day. That is absolutely irrelevant of any achievements may have earned.

What is in that container is somewhat up to your choice:

• More Credits
  • More Signals
  • More Consumables (sounds like this is what you selected)
  • Try Your Luck (slightly higher SuperContainer chance, but 1/3 of normal awards = not worth it)

Collection items sometimes come in them as a bonus (assuming you are collecting some collection that gives those items in normal containers). Same for those "patches" that you can use as your coat of arms

Rewards for achievements are simply added to your account as soon as the match ends

Googled for it, this is the 1st pic I got:

box.JPG.b105475a98cffe37fc78f8ed28654383

See that boxy thing that arrow is pointing towards? That's where your rewards from missions & achievements are shown. If you clicked on that box you'd see those signal flags there, and how many of them you got. Probably 10, don't remember that. You can receive that reward just 1 time per day (2nd Kraken on that same day won't give you more signals)

In the picture that player got 25% extra captain exp from his last game

Thanks for your very fruitful reply, really appreciate it. As I said in OP, I am returning customer, so I know almost everything you have mentioned, but I forgot about that brown boxy.

I am sure, it was not included...but I received the new Patch for that "Win, score, rank!" mission as you can see on the pic. I suppose, that was the problem. Patch misconducted Kraken rewards :cap_rambo: Shame, I did not take a screenshot just after returning to the port.

shot-18_06.14_21_34.49-0328.thumb.jpg.1a116cfed0569ae00eb9e2d8346cb945.jpg

[ADRIA]
Players
4,179 posts
6,766 battles
2 hours ago, Majkeeni said:

I am sure, it was not included...but I received the new Patch for that "Win, score, rank!" mission as you can see on the pic. I suppose, that was the problem. Patch misconducted Kraken rewards :cap_rambo: Shame, I did not take a screenshot just after returning to the port.

I think it should have showed both, but since we're talking about WGs UI - wouldn't be surprised if it didn't :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this