You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wadenbeiser

Matchmaking

11 comments in this topic

[CATS]
Players
14,751 posts
10,885 battles

Another special snowflake that needs his own special thread instead of just using one of the many MM threads, some of which are official feedback threads...

[DAVY]
Players
1,542 posts
9,023 battles

hmm it is a bit strange tonight, just had one with 4 bb's and 8 ca's per side...

[-TXG-]
Players
2,377 posts
20 minutes ago, Wadenbeiser said:

6 Matches... 5 Times Low Tier... 

hmm... you want my Money WG?

NO!!!

WG already have it sunshine....37 premium ships?  :Smile_teethhappy:  and stop playing T8 if you can't handle it.

Beta Tester
516 posts
4,160 battles

I don't mind being low tier in my Gallant. Hell, I don't mind being low tier 5 games out of 6. What I effing HATE is being in a game with an enemy team that includes 2-4 Clevelands and 1-3 Baltimores 5 times out of 6. There is nothing I can do in these games. I can't contest caps, I can't torp, nothing. GAH!

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,440 posts
11,437 battles
Vor 46 Minuten, Zogash85 sagte:

I don't mind being low tier in my Gallant. Hell, I don't mind being low tier 5 games out of 6. What I effing HATE is being in a game with an enemy team that includes 2-4 Clevelands and 1-3 Baltimores 5 times out of 6. There is nothing I can do in these games. I can't contest caps, I can't torp, nothing. GAH!

Just wait until the hype of new ships cools down.

@Wadenbeiser play T10 to be top tier more often.

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,268 posts
6,795 battles

If you play tier 5 and / or 8 expect to be bottom tier all the time. That's just how it works

[ALONE]
Players
1,351 posts
10,844 battles
22 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

If you play tier 5 and / or 8 expect to be bottom tier all the time. That's just how it works

NO. :etc_red_button:

We can protest and don't have to silently comply. Even here on the forum where lots of wealthy unicums "feel OK being -2" :cap_money:

Beta Tester
753 posts

Matchmaking is just a tier mashup. Unfortunatly there will never be an MMR based matchmaking to improve random battles experience for most players. 

If you play Solo expect 50% wr, with 1 mate, 60% WR, and if you allways play in full division with competent people you can most likly achive 70% fairly easy, according to the community contributers.

By just being aware of this will reduce your frustration ten folds. 

There are a few people who excel in carrying entire games, not many of them, but they do excist. But they are not overrepresented. 

And be warned these forums are full of elitists who will just tell you to "stfu gitgud skybucket". Ignore them. 

Players
1,753 posts
9,924 battles
12 minutes ago, Hannibalurg said:

And be warned these forums are full of elitists who will just tell you to "stfu gitgud skybucket". Ignore them. 

Well if you're gonna be whiney without any substance then yah, this is what you'll get. How many times have we seen people like OP come to the forum and rage, saying they'll quit the game and stop giving WG money and the next thing you know it they're back. 

Make a proper post and you'll see the marked difference.