You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hades_warrior

Huge lags and game crashes - what else is new -.-

15 comments in this topic

Players
2,199 posts
3,844 battles

Anyone else experienced this problems today or since 7.5 patch came out?

10 min ago I had so big lags I tought game will crash (tho I did had crash during pre-battle load) ship was moving for 1 second, then freeze for 3 seconds, then repeating that step for few minutes.

When will this company make some stable patch? :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Players
185 posts
3,446 battles
39 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Anyone else experienced this problems today or since 7.5 patch came out?

10 min ago I had so big lags I tought game will crash (tho I did had crash during pre-battle load) ship was moving for 1 second, then freeze for 3 seconds, then repeating that step for few minutes.

No problem like that. Had the fps slowdown yesterday after a long series of games but no disconnects or crashed since 7.5....

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
42 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

All patches have been stable so far for me, get a new HDD?

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
9,002 battles

It's server problem. I experienced it too. Luckily I don't have a half year premium for a sh*tload of money... Oh wait! I have!

FPS: 70 Ping: 1600 for 3 seconds then jumps back to normal then 1600 again and thi for like 2 minutes. Then all fine. Next game... again.

Imagine these guys running a sushi restaurant with that deadly fish. "Yeah we just have a new menu and the chef didn't have time to prepare it well. Here is a coupon for 2 meals and sorry for your husband.

• Funny 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 hour ago, Humorpalanta said:

It's server problem. I experienced it too. Luckily I don't have a half year premium for a sh*tload of money... Oh wait! I have!

FPS: 70 Ping: 1600 for 3 seconds then jumps back to normal then 1600 again and thi for like 2 minutes. Then all fine. Next game... again.

Imagine these guys running a sushi restaurant with that deadly fish. "Yeah we just have a new menu and the chef didn't have time to prepare it well. Here is a coupon for 2 meals and sorry for your husband.

Erm, half a year of premium is not "a pooload of money" anywhere in the world, lets be real...

Its odd that its only a few of you, if that much, that are having issues, I would ask my ISP how the routing goes, but what do I know...

Beta Tester
660 posts
12,465 battles

Got stuck in the loading screen for ages 2 games in a row. Turns out my computer was downloading a windows update and it was hogging my internet connection somewhat.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
9,002 battles
2 hours ago, Juanx said:

Erm, half a year of premium is not "a pooload of money" anywhere in the world, lets be real...

Its odd that its only a few of you, if that much, that are having issues, I would ask my ISP how the routing goes, but what do I know...

Sorry to tell you but for me it is a big amount of money. I'm glad you have better economical status.

So I should ask my internet provider why only one game of mine having issues? So curious for the reasoning behind that. To tell you this: My provider has a webpage to report if you don't have internet but a phone center if your phone goes out.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
22 minutes ago, Humorpalanta said:

Sorry to tell you but for me it is a big amount of money. I'm glad you have better economical status.

So I should ask my internet provider why only one game of mine having issues? So curious for the reasoning behind that. To tell you this: My provider has a webpage to report if you don't have internet but a phone center if your phone goes out.

Dunno...Full time job pays the bills, including hobbies...

It really depends on how your ISP is routing the lines to reach the WG servers. Years ago, during the burning crusade, my provider used to move my data from europe to US then back through canada, needless to say the latency was HUGE. They sorted it shortly, but the rage was real.

Just to add: we all would feel the issues.if they were server side, that is a given.

Players
2,199 posts
3,844 battles
4 hours ago, Juanx said:

Its not only few of us if you seen few people here... My several clan mates had this same issue today, but the dont visit forum (smart people).

Since that massive lags and game crash I noticed im getting way to low exp per battle, and then I see all my signal flags was demounted, by itself. I know I didnt remove them because I needed to finish grind so it had to be this game behavior involved.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
19 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

Its not only few of us if you seen few people here... My several clan mates had this same issue today, but the dont visit forum (smart people).

Since that massive lags and game crash I noticed im getting way to low exp per battle, and then I see all my signal flags was demounted, by itself. I know I didnt remove them because I needed to finish grind so it had to be this game behavior involved.

Yep, exceedingly smart to not report when something is not working...

You know there is a section on the forums related to reporting issues, right?

Lower exp? try dealing more dmg?

Oh just FYI, there will never be a bug that demounts all your flags, if anything, the other way around. Its WG we are talking here...

• Bad 1

Players
2,199 posts
3,844 battles
6 minutes ago, Juanx said:

You know there is a section on the forums related to reporting issues, right?

Lower exp? try dealing more dmg?

Oh just FYI, there will never be a bug that demounts all your flags, if anything, the other way around. Its WG we are talking here...

Dont you think we did that, many times before, and many of us?

:Smile_smile:

WG is aware of issues so ask them why they haven't fix game yet.

No it was not the damage issue. My signals WAS demounted, read what did I say above. Only camo left mounted.

Never be a bug that demount flags? Is that your professional opinion? ... I heard few times before about this same issue, so I doubt its imagination.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
9,002 battles
16 hours ago, Juanx said:

Erhhmm, did you start to play last month?

User: Hey WG, your UI interface is slower than my 100 years old grandma on Frontin.

WG: We are aware, WiP.

User: Thx.

WG: We improved UI!

User: Yeah, it got exactly 1 seconds faster. Now it it only 10 seconds to load after I click.

WG: Problem solved. New update!

User: Hey guys, ever since update, the UI got even worse than what it was.

WG: We know, here is a little patch. Fixed!

User: Uhmmm, yeah it got faster but it's not even close to what it was and already that was freakin' slow!

WG: FIXED!!!!!!

User: But...

WG: FIXED Comrade, want to go to gulag?!?!?!!?!

User: ...

WG: Problem solved.

• Funny 1

[CRU_]
Players
173 posts
6,506 battles

WG fix your crap code, crashes and lags, AGAIN. can you not compile your code in a manner that doesn't [edited]up your existing code? And no save your "it's you computer" [edited] for another idiot, i know when it's my system and when it is someones half assed half baked mess of software/malware.