Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Major_Damage225

Comemorative Flags and Clan base.

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,440 posts
6,679 battles

Today i had a chat with a buddy of mine about wows, and the subject came to the various comemorative flags you get over time and well, how many some already have, since on a ship you can mount one max two in the case of IJN now USA aswell, you are left with a collection of flags that you dont ever use/show, now, we had a idea about those.

How dose it sound that clanmembers can use those flags to mount them in the clan base on a flag pole colonade or something similar?

Something like this:

eps-event-Flagpoles-8.jpg.2dad95f6ae394c23792dd3e994dbe13a.jpg

It dosent do anything gameplay wise i know, it's just a way for clans to show theyr flag collection :Smile_Default:

What do you think?

Interesting idea or should i start runing now? :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 3

[ONE2]
Players
2,932 posts
17,492 battles

Well, fair enough I guess. BUT what I'd really like to have is the chance to make and mount a Clan Flag and Emblem. Not only in the base but on the ships as well.:cap_old:

• Cool 5

[XFS]
[XFS]
Players
183 posts
14,613 battles

Be nice to have both but I like the idea of a Clan Flag & Emblem to mount on our ships :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,604 posts
2,809 battles

Capital ideas, all of them! More customization options for the win, they give that extra personal touch to the game! :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,932 posts
17,492 battles

Well, since we are on the roll now. How about Clan's internal "Banking system", whereby Clan members would be able to "lend" limited amounts of credits to each other, as needed.:cap_hmm:

Yeah, i know WG will never go for it but would still be nice tho... Hehehe! :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,440 posts
6,679 battles
9 minutes ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Well, since we are in the roll now. How about Clan's internal "Banking system", whereby Clan members would be able to "lend" limited amounts of credits to each other, as needed.:cap_hmm:

Yeah, i know WG will never go for it but would still be nice tho... Hehehe! :Smile_great:

As nice as that would be, i know im always broke and having a clanmate lend me for example 50mil silver out of his 800mil would be super. :Smile_Default:

Problem lies in that some could and probobly would exploit this in giving a loan ingame for RL payment outside the game, and that's i think the main reason wg will (im positive) never implement sutch a thing. 

[ONE2]
Players
2,932 posts
17,492 battles
11 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

As nice as that would be, i know im always broke and having a clanmate lend me for example 50mil silver out of his 800mil would be super. :Smile_Default:

Problem lies in that some could and probobly would exploit this in giving a loan ingame for RL payment outside the game, and that's i think the main reason wg will (im positive) never implement sutch a thing. 

Yyeeah, my thoughts exactly... Man, I do hate when you're right you know... :Smile-angry::Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this