Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Hannibalurg

Tier X 5000d Camo vs T9 Free EXP Ship?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
753 posts

I have a question if anyone have experience with how it is to farm with a T10 with the 5000 doubloon camo, vs Tier 9 Free EXP ship. 

Tier X Camo

- 50% Service cost

+20 Credit pr game. 

And one huge disadvantage is ofcourse that you don't have a ship to farm commander EXP in. But for me in this case is not an issue. Most captains are allready 16-19.

And reduced Free EXP

Let's just say we compare Yamato vs Musashi (since the missouri is no longer for sale)

Anyone know if the missouri will ever come out for sale again btw? (without credit nerfs)

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,419 posts
13,838 battles
7 minutes ago, Hannibalurg said:

Anyone know if the missouri will ever come out for sale again btw?

Official statement is never unless they nerf her.

Beta Tester
1,341 posts
5,207 battles

The credit earning potential of the free XP premiums are higher than the premium camos. But a premium camo cost 5000 gold, and the Kronstadt or Musashi cost the equivalent of 30 000 gold. So unless you don't already have that XP by playing the premium camo is going to be more than enough for credit and captain grinding.

And if you have a tier 10 you should be close to or already have a 19 point captain if you brought it with you all the way.

EDIT: This was a below average game for me, but as you can see the credit reward is not bad (with premium and Zulu flag) even though I run with all premium consumables. 

Spoiler

6d6e824498.jpg

fa7360991b.jpg

38cdf1252a.jpg

[RNSF]
Players
209 posts
12,703 battles

With premium account, all my tier X with premium camo make a very healthy profit. As an example my Des Moines in a half decent game with 70k - 80k damage and one or two kills will net me 300k - 400k profit each game. Well worth it. 

I have USS Missouri which is called the Trump Wagon with very good reason, it prints credits like you would NOT believe. Dont have Musashi so cant comment.

Beta Tester
753 posts
11 minutes ago, bouncer8409 said:

With premium account, all my tier X with premium camo make a very healthy profit. As an example my Des Moines in a half decent game with 70k - 80k damage and one or two kills will net me 300k - 400k profit each game. Well worth it. 

I have USS Missouri which is called the Trump Wagon with very good reason, it prints credits like you would NOT believe. Dont have Musashi so cant comment.

I am in desperate need of the Trump Wagon because i have heard it prints credit like a mexican drug cartel. But it is good to hear that the premium camo is that decent, since i rather enjoy my tier 10 ships more then i feel the urge to play either the Kronstadt or the Musashi. 

And considering 30 000d is the same as getting 6 tier 10 premium camos, i might just go for that. 

Yeah @ollonborre all my Tier X ships have decent captains so i don't need a captain grinding machine. Actually my premium captains are the lowest level, since i allways sell the old ship when i buy a new one. But i am really getting bored of grinding with the Prinz Eugen (even though it is an amazing ship).

Thanks!

Players
3,577 posts
7,346 battles
2 hours ago, Hannibalurg said:

I am in desperate need of the Trump Wagon because i have heard it prints credit like a mexican drug cartel. But it is good to hear that the premium camo is that decent, since i rather enjoy my tier 10 ships more then i feel the urge to play either the Kronstadt or the Musashi. 

And considering 30 000d is the same as getting 6 tier 10 premium camos, i might just go for that. 

Yeah @ollonborre all my Tier X ships have decent captains so i don't need a captain grinding machine. Actually my premium captains are the lowest level, since i allways sell the old ship when i buy a new one. But i am really getting bored of grinding with the Prinz Eugen (even though it is an amazing ship).

Thanks!

You can always slap 19lvl captain on T10 with premium paint to farm Cpt Exp

Players
886 posts
7,319 battles

If grinding captain XP isn't an issue, I figure I'd pick Yamato vs. Musashi.

I don't have either, but my experience with other T9 BB is that you play against T10's a lot of the time. So unless you specifically want a premium trainer, I'd rather play the Yamato and be the top dog.

Sign in to follow this