Johnbuoy

PapaPapa not working

10 comments in this topic

Players
22 posts
3,779 battles

I'm obviously missing something, but when I have PapaPapa mounted, no matter which ship, I don't get any additional XP. Any advice please?

[UNICS]
Players
1,205 posts
15,028 battles

Its 300%  free-xp , also be careful , wg has made it 8 doubloons to buy , so if you run out of them an automatic -8 doubloons will be taken to buy new flags if you checked auto resupply . Dirty. ;/

[PUPSI]
Players
6,239 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, Johnbuoy sagte:

I'm obviously missing something, but when I have PapaPapa mounted, no matter which ship, I don't get any additional XP. Any advice please?

PapaPapa gives additional FreeXP, not XP. And the bonus is only listed explicitly when you hover the cursor over the amount of FreeXP in the result screen

Players
22 posts
3,779 battles

Ah, thank you. I knew it was Free XP but not that the modifier was only displayed when hovered over. That's what I was missing! Helpful as ever guys, thanks.

Players
22 posts
3,779 battles

I thought I was being polite, and got some useful replies in response, then I get bullied: it's no wonder people are reluctant to post queries.

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,302 posts
6,185 battles
36 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

"PapaPapa not working" is no blame?

C'mon pete, no bullying

Players
539 posts
5,468 battles
12 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

One could just do the calculation before blaming other people to do mistakes...

If you have nothing constructive or helpful to add, silence is your best option.
Folk come here to ask questions. They want and expect help, not snarky crap responses.

If you can't respond without snarky crap responses, al least provide the method for calculations.

• Cool 2