Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
julmatar

Special Upgrades

4 comments in this topic

Question

[TAITO]
Players
220 posts
6,267 battles

Question can we get better way to find and swap those Special Upgrades. As you can see i got many ships and if i play for example minotaur for 1month then playing other ship like 2weeks after that i would like to play for example belfast the problem i got is that i had to remeber what ship i put my Special Upgrade and mostly i just dont remeber if i'm swap different tiers stuff and ships. It's pretty annoying that every time that i want swap my Special Ugrade i have to search it from my 132 ship and if i dont have clue where it is it can takes 5-10min to finally found special upgrade it's so sad can we get something that help found those upgrades for example carusel filter?

shot-18.06.10_20.41.50-0633.jpg

• Cool 1

3 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,389 posts
6,102 battles

It MIGHT happen in the future, as we are working on improving the user interface step by step. At the same time won't lie - there are probably bigger fish to fry first, so it is not likely to be soon. Still, worth passing along :)

• Cool 2

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,171 posts
2,397 battles

Until we have better inventory management in the game I suggest a post it note stuck to the side or your desk is your best bet.

Sign in to follow this