You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Animalul2012

destoyer players stop whining so much

97 comments in this topic

[RO-RN]
Players
242 posts
5,130 battles

Im tired of dd player crying so much getting 10k salvos from bbs, getting smashed by zao HE or any cruiser with radar. all you want is to make your boat OP it is not enough that you are getting stupid concealment and a wall of skill and also guns that can kill. dds deserve no buff right now but also no nerfs and dont tell me that i am a bb player mainly, i play every class of ships. i play khaba as my main dd and i still dont [edited] about the multiple nerf that it got , the 10k salvos that im getting from bbs and the trash concealment. whine more and  wows will have the same fate as wot , the game right now is doing very good dont destroyed like you did with the other one.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 13
  • Boring 10
  • Bad 7

[NWP]
Players
731 posts
6,303 battles

BB main confirmed, with 10x the number of battle in Tirpitz than any other BB. 

Tell me where the nasty DD touched you.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 18
  • Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,230 posts
7,323 battles

Oh, is that why we've had constant complaining from BBs since CBT?

Everybody who mainly plays one class complains about the other classes being OP. Its tiring yes, but DD players actually have something to complain about. And before you say I must be a DD player... I am not. I used to be a CA player, now I'm a BB player. Guess why.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[L4GG]
Players
1,550 posts
6,274 battles
13 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

Im tired of dd player crying so much getting 10k salvos from bbs, getting smashed by zao HE or any cruiser with radar. all you want is to make your boat OP it is not enough that you are getting stupid concealment and a wall of skill and also guns that can kill. dds deserve no buff right now but also no nerfs and dont tell me that i am a bb player mainly, i play every class of ships. i play khaba as my main dd and i still dont [edited] about the multiple nerf that it got , the 10k salvos that im getting from bbs and the trash concealment. whine more and  wows will have the same fate as wot , the game right now is doing very good dont destroyed like you did with the other one.

you're whining much more.

[FDUSH]
Players
1,118 posts
6,591 battles

My real complain it's that dds (and in fact ANY other ship, even bbs can do this) can use it's aa weapons inside smoke screens without being spotted.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
535 posts
13,657 battles
26 minutes ago, Sargento_YO said:

My real complain it's that dds (and in fact ANY other ship, even bbs can do this) can use it's aa weapons inside smoke screens without being spotted.

Come on, seal clubber :)

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
3,772 posts
10,685 battles
23 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

i play khaba as my main dd

Setting aside everything else... playing Khaba really doesn't let you say anything about DD gameplay. If you want to bring up your DD experience, at least mention Chung Mu.

Also, as for you not being a BB player... well. You play BBs twice as much as any other class. If that's not "being a BB player mainly" then what is? There certainly is no shortage of people with more lopsided stats, but yes, you are a BB main.

And as for DD players whining, recently I remember one DD whinethread about how DDs of tier 6+ are unplayable. Even that thread appeared in direct response to the sudden bump in Radar cruiser population due to USN split being underway, so it doesn't really comment on the normal state of the game but rather on the abnormal situation we got recently...

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,414 posts
5,096 battles

Oh well here we go.

At the moment DD gameplay is hard, harder than ever before, especially when playing tier6-8 DDs.

Your Camo is not enough to get into decent position, plus we have loads of Radar around at the moment.

As a mainly CA player...I feel sorry for all those DDs that I waste these days. Really. Tier9-10 I would say the DDs have better chances of survival, but low or midtier...well...

[POI--]
Players
3,892 posts
5,016 battles
1 hour ago, Sargento_YO said:

Ships can also use their secondaries from within smokes without getting spotted. A bit lulzy on RN CLs when you don't fire because the enemy is close enough, but your secondaries throw a few shells anyway. Really nice though when you move your secondary specced BB into a smoke and still get 11.3-11.6 km HE spam with no detectability increase.

1 hour ago, Animalul2012 said:

Go play some high tier IJN DDs and tell me how little skill is required to actually score torp hits on any intelligent players. And how those guns can kill things. Or how that concealment is broken when every second cruiser has radar and you have among the least hp to take a hit when you are spotted. Apart from Shima you aren't even faster than the cruisers hunting you.

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles

and dont tell me that i am a bb player mainly

So, are you a BB main or what after all?

[SCRUB]
Players
7,299 posts
9,543 battles

i play khaba as my main dd and i still dont [edited] about the multiple nerf that it got , the 10k salvos that im getting from bbs and the trash concealment.

Yeah, because the Khabarovsk is such a typical DD to draw conclusions from how other DDs play like ...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
27 posts
3,195 battles

I was a DD main. But not anymore. Why to get frustrated and not enjoy the game.

In BBs or CA I have unicum damage and win rate.

There is a word: "if you can't beat them, join them"

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,231 posts
6,782 battles
2 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

destoyer players stop whining so much

Whines the BB player whos "brothers" make well over half of all the whining here

Also everything you wrote as your "explanation" as to why DDs should shut up is f-ing stupid :fish_palm: And Khaba is a CL not a DD

• Cool 1

[_DIB_]
Players
92 posts
9,862 battles
2 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

i play khaba as my main dd

and if this is the case then your not the first one to a cap in most cases but behind the other dd's on your team or your not alone when you do it, but have support ie. support ca's with radar etc. when your in your kaba. my complaint is that they nerfed the piss out of the IJN torpedoes detection range so that even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see them now compaired to what they were before.

[TIPC]
Players
348 posts
16,202 battles

if anyone says:( im a main dd player) or main bb player or main whatever he doesnt deserve to have opinion for the game because he would not know how the other classes perform and even worst he doesnt know all the hints of his class because of the same reason..so if someone is main whatever his opinion about the game is a bag full of po@@@@@s!

[RO-RN]
Players
242 posts
5,130 battles

so much truth yet you all complain you didnt played world of tanks neither world of planes we didnt [edited] there that heavis die to quickly that light die first in the battle that the mediums strugle yet here we do. and also we dindt cry about people camping in theyre heavies mediums or light. this is the here if the bbs dont push if the dds dont scout if the cruisers dont suport dont change them is the of the player not the ship class stop crying we will have a worst fate than wot for our mistakes

• Funny 1
  • Bad 3

[RO-RN]
Players
242 posts
5,130 battles

and about the khabarovsk, this is a hardcore dd is a dd for professional players and i own a yueyang so i know about the dd truth gameplay, and dont start with the japan dds they are for idiots 20 torps in water much skill wow, the only japan dd that needs buffs is akatsuki and thats all

• Funny 8
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

[RO-RN]
Players
242 posts
5,130 battles
44 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Whines the BB player whos "brothers" make well over half of all the whining here

Also everything you wrote as your "explanation" as to why DDs should shut up is f-ing stupid :fish_palm: And Khaba is a CL not a DD

no it is a dd more precisely a frigate 

[RO-RN]
Players
242 posts
5,130 battles
18 minutes ago, cpt_sparrow_jack said:

if anyone says:( im a main dd player) or main bb player or main whatever he doesnt deserve to have opinion for the game because he would not know how the other classes perform and even worst he doesnt know all the hints of his class because of the same reason..so if someone is main whatever his opinion about the game is a bag full of po@@@@@s!

look at my stats boy i can play anything from dds to cvs 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[RO-RN]
Players
242 posts
5,130 battles
14 minutes ago, Infiriel said:

5aa404fa12b19_BBabybingo.jpg.2724907557d

Choose you square mr. BB player :)

how about we let the game as it is right now huh? you want premium ammo premium equipment or OP dds? also keep in mind dds didnt killed the bbs the carriers did it

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 2

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
1 minute ago, Animalul2012 said:

look at my stats boy i can play anything from dds to cvs 

All they're telling us is that you have a very limited experience to base your ideas about DDs on..

And favour playing BBs a lot more.

Besides that, they're nothing special.

[RO-RN]
Players
242 posts
5,130 battles
Just now, AgarwaenME said:

All they're telling us is that you have a very limited experience to base your ideas about DDs on..

And favour playing BBs a lot more.

Besides that, they're nothing special.

sure! are you one of the supertesters that brought life to the obj 268v4 or the conqueror ?

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
3 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

no it is a dd more precisely a frigate 

frigates are smaller than DDs.

Beta Tester
4,192 posts
9,509 battles
Just now, Animalul2012 said:

sure! are you one of the supertesters that brought life to the obj 268v4 or the conqueror ?

How on earth are those things in any way relevant to that topic?

Oh wait, in no ways whatsoever.