Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Nightingale

lemming spawn 101 WG got your back jack....

6 comments in this topic

[BRAMS]
Players
52 posts
9,972 battles

When WG helps you making it easy so you can go lemming formation...
These spawn locations have to be changed. Human error is hard enough in this game feeding it is to much.

People would appreciate it if quality checks on these small  but crucial things get fixed before release.
After that the fault is 100% player oriented.

lemmingspawn101.png

• Cool 2

[TEACH]
Alpha Tester
2,324 posts
9,090 battles

This has nothing to do with promoting a lemming formation, ok maybe, but only as a secondary effect.

This particular formation is because the MM is vastly intelligent and knows that those two guys on the left have skill enough to take on the 3/4 of the enemy team they will face from their bottom half of the map.

On the right, the dd is a fairly skilled player who will take the players above him on a tour of the map and show them the sights, all the while helping these low-skilled tourists feel secure by travelling in a pack as they attempt to master WASD and left click in their high tier ships. They will only encounter 2 enemy ships and will ultimately be defeated by these two enemy ships, but the point of this game is not to win, it's to promote personal growth from being constantly defeated. It is to reinforce the idea in these hapless commanders that they only play for fun, stats don't matter and everyone else should get a life.

• Funny 13

[IRQ]
Players
2,731 posts
6,638 battles
34 minutes ago, Admiral_Nightingale said:

When WG helps you making it easy so you can go lemming formation...
These spawn locations have to be changed.

That map tends to have the weirdest spawn locations. I often get that map in Bismarck, and I often spawn to the west of A, while the rest of the team is east of centre. And most enemy spawns are often on your weakest side. Sometimes I also get a CV spawn location in a DD.

[ADRIA]
Players
4,258 posts
6,795 battles
4 hours ago, Admiral_Nightingale said:

lemmingspawn101.png

Did they all rush A? I mean, it's well known that if you spawn on one flank you have to rush to the other one :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this