Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
GulvkluderGuld

How low can you go?

16 comments in this topic

Players
2,137 posts
13,026 battles

Just had a laugh over the ridiculous TK system in my Moskva.

4 hp Mogami reversing in front of my guns as i shoot, would have rammed him moments later (we were maneuvering after trying to defend against a midway strike - that is how he lost the hp).

I see no reason ramming would not lead to the same result.

How low can you go WG? 

What is the lowest hp team dmg anyone has done to earn teamkiller status?

srsly.jpg

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,857 posts
17,277 battles

You killed and Friendly ship... Live with it, accept your punishment and move on.

We do not want this removed or all that would happen is the trolls would jump in and exploit the loop hole and team kill low health friendly's on Purpose just to  be Bast###ds

3 tier I coop games and about 15 mins and you clear

• Cool 1

Players
699 posts
8,856 battles

teamkiller status is currently very easily achieved. The fact that you only did 4 damage does not mean the mechanism only counted 4 (im not sure, but you'll have hit him for more damage, he just didnt have the HP). Kills are also penalised quite heavily. 

On the bright side: the current system also forgives you fairly quickly, so you'll be pink for some battles & after only 3 battles you're already back to normal. 

Devs know that the treshold is low at the moment though, i believe. 

Players
2,137 posts
13,026 battles
17 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

You killed and Friendly ship... Live with it, accept your punishment and move on.

We do not want this removed or all that would happen is the trolls would jump in and exploit the loop hole and team kill low health friendly's on Purpose just to  be Bast###ds

Oh pink status will not matter to me and there will be no Coop games for me.

I just wanted to share the fun and absurd consequence of the TK system (and yes I still think becoming pink for 4 dmg is stupid. WoWs never had problems with that sort of trolls before when orange status didnt exist)

As I said the mogami would have died anyway from getting rammed -  nothing I could do would save him in that situation.

13 minutes ago, principat121 said:

better open more threads

:cap_like:

Was going to say 1 is enough.

Edited to to include the jpg because the forum threw an error. Lul.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,622 posts

I've had the same happen to me a while back, when a 3HP Cleveland ran into my full-health Bismarck. It was my first pink ever. Very annoying indeed.

• Funny 2

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
889 posts
8,427 battles

Guys, compared to Tanks, these are small potatoes.

Driving 50 kmh in a valley in my super fast medium, a friendly light at 8% health pool drives parallel to me and goes "Dukes of Hazzard" on top of me.

Turned blue while still driving straight, account banned for 1 hour.....

• Cool 1

[UNICS]
Players
3,683 posts
14,473 battles
1 hour ago, MrFingers said:

I've had the same happen to me a while back, when a 3HP Cleveland ran into my full-health Bismarck. It was my first pink ever. Very annoying indeed.

Well, who wouldn't do that? :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[BS4]
Players
1,104 posts
6,218 battles
1 hour ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

4 hp Mogami reversing in front of my guns as i shoot, would have rammed him moments later (we were maneuvering after trying to defend against a midway strike - that is how he lost the hp).

How low can you go WG? 

srsly.jpg

pg3rTuk.gif

[XFS]
[XFS]
Players
183 posts
14,621 battles

Easily done happened to me a few times but I would rather it be like this harsh or not , at least it has stopped the idiots just coming in FF form the start of the game so dint think it absurd rather the opposite

Players
218 posts
5,691 battles

i was teamkilled yesterday when i had about 80 hp left, i was slowly reversing from a rather intense situation which i had survived and a friendly destroyer parked behind everyone let off a salvo of torpedoes, i expected it to be enemy torpedoes due to the current situation and so many enemies around, as the beeps got louder i never expected them to come from behind me and just catch me to kill me...luckily he missed everyone else....naturally it was my fault and i am the idiot, stuff happens....the fog of war and all that....we've all done stupid stuff

[TOXIC]
Players
4,529 posts
11,480 battles
4 hours ago, T0byJug said:

No, he just got pink, not orange, so it's 3 battles of whatever type without dealing team damage and he's clear.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,628 posts
12,357 battles
8 hours ago, FishDogFoodShack said:

EDIT

Why would you announce this on a public forum when this kind of behaviour is clearly against the rules ?

If anything, behaviour like this should be punished even harder and result in a ban if it happens too many times.

Even if they're trash, you can still use them as a meatshield (in some situations) ?

Players
1,393 posts
12,202 battles
On 6/8/2018 at 4:20 PM, GulvkluderGuld said:

How low can you go WG? 

srsly.jpg

Well, I do not have it on screenshot but I am sure 1hp grants teamkill status. 

I was in benson running from 5 ships after was lighted by radar. My HP were reduced to 1 and because I was looking back to try dodge shells I didn't saw the poor BB which I rammed. He became pink and I immediately felt bad as he probably had no chance avoiding me steaming as hard as it could be with speed boost consumable towards him. 

My thoughts: team collision dmg should be reduced to 0 if one of the ship is below 50 hp. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this