Sign in to follow this  
ATH67

Bug on Hit Hard Capaign Mission 3, Task 8

6 comments in this topic

[GBONM]
Players
60 posts
23,045 battles

Mission 3, Task 8 of new Hit Hard Campaign requires any six fireproof, dreadnought achievements. But it does not always credit them. 

In the first screen shot below I earn two achievements (dreadnought and fireproof) and I get credit for them. 

In my next game I gain one achievement (fireproof) and I do not get credit in the task. 

The third screen shows shows that I am still at 2/6 achievements despite having earned an additional fireproof. 

Achievements awarded on Tier IX Missouri BB, as required by Task. 

image.png.4455e18761915103889751624855d1a5.pngimage.png.e08deb2abd50de4aa1d052a01f11389f.pngimage.thumb.png.d6c9da5f6d77174dcb46443ec3f56cf6.png

[GBONM]
Players
60 posts
23,045 battles

I think, on second thoughts, that I had started the day with one star already in the task. Which means that it is not only the second (obvious) award that has not been credited but probably also one of the two earlier ones as well. I suspect that Mission 3 Task 8 does not credit fireproof as it ought to do. 

[ADRIA]
Players
4,585 posts
6,874 battles

Yeah, others have said fireproof doesn't count towards it. Haven't heard anything about liquidator, and that leaves just the dreadnought as the only known achievement that works for it :Smile_sceptic:

[GBONM]
Players
60 posts
23,045 battles

Well, it is also not working on unsinkable either. After today's play it is clear that to me that Mission 3 Task 8, even though it states it works for Dreadnought, Fireproof and Unsinkable it only credits Dreadnought. Great. Here is a screenshot showing the Unsinkable achievement and that it was not credited to Mission 3 Task 8.

image.thumb.png.fbbe7eb44710bb8b8523d8775f38629e.png   

• Cool 1

[GBONM]
Players
60 posts
23,045 battles

Well since forum members (elsewhere as well) have all confirmed that Hit Hard Mission 3 Task 8 is not working as it is meant to do, lets hope that someone in wargaming will take note and act. So far I have 'lost' four stars in this task and, worse, because I have also earned 4 in the process I don't really have the option to discard and to another task, without losing the progress I made on it so far. The sooner this is fixed (and hopefully the sooner we get credited for lost achievements not credited) the better. 

Sign in to follow this