You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

From Reddit: v0.7.6 Arsenal catalogue (via PT I suppose)

52 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,096 posts
8,839 battles

Hi all,

From Reddit: v0.7.6 Arsenal catalogue (via PT I suppose)

Ocean soul camo

Revolution camo

Element(Fire / Water) camo

Back to School Camo

Flint

Black

Salem

OKT. Revolutsiya

Aigle

Yubari

Musashi

Campbeltown

Signals

TX ships (Public test exclusive as stated before in 0.7.6 test page)

Super container equips

Viva la France collection box

Dunkirk collection box

Bismarck collection box

Prices are unknown for now.

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 4

Players
961 posts
4,916 battles

Interesting to not see the Stalingrad there quite yet (assuming she doesn't fall under t10 ships).

I even like the collection containers, being that I didn't finish vive la France. In terms of signals it will really depend on the price and I might actually sink quite a lot of resources into those before clan wars.

SC equipment is super welcome, even though after ranked I have a spare of everything :D.

Edit: it might actually be a good idea to also have a clan wallet to support members. After all a radar mod on a dm is in the clans best interest. It could be limited so the wallet only gets 5-10% of what the player gets. 

Players
272 posts
7,136 battles

I am not at all interested in signals unless i start to run out of certain vital ones, but i'd sure be in for those ships. 

However, these are the PT ships and the notes specifically said the ship list for the regular server will be different. 
Really looking forward to the arsenal though. 

4 minutes ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Interesting to not see the Stalingrad there quite yet (assuming she doesn't fall under t10 ships).

I even like the collection containers, being that I didn't finish vive la France. In terms of signals it will really depend on the price and I might actually sink quite a lot of resources into those before clan wars.

SC equipment is super welcome, even though after ranked I have a spare of everything :D.

Edit: it might actually be a good idea to also have a clan wallet to support members. After all a radar mod on a dm is in the clans best interest. It could be limited so the wallet only gets 5-10% of what the player gets. 

I disagree with you on having a clan wallet- it would only lead to most clans milking their members such that commanders can get ships. 
Im a commander myself and i'm not saying i'd always do this, but i would not easily give out resource to other clan members either since i got over 10x the oil collected from the first non-command clan member

[CN_]
Beta Tester
152 posts
9,632 battles
12 minutes ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

I assumed that she isn't listed as she isn't ready yet. (Salem is in there)

personally I like the point of super container equipment. Are we going to be able to buy the modules we actually need?

Players
961 posts
4,916 battles
4 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

However, these are the PT ships and the notes specifically said the ship list for the regular server will be different. 

I disagree with you on having a clan wallet- it would only lead to most clans milking their members such that commanders can get ships. 
Im a commander myself and i'm not saying i'd always do this, but i would not easily give out resource to other clan members either since i got over 10x the oil collected from the first non-command clan member

Well, that would be up to the individual after all. Also please keep in mind that it would serve as a bonus, just to reward playing for the same objective. 

Players
272 posts
7,136 battles
1 minute ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Well, that would be up to the individual after all. Also please keep in mind that it would serve as a bonus, just to reward playing for the same objective. 

Fair, but as a very active player who happens to be a clan commander such a system would bring me in a dilemma. 

If it were only based on activity (solo player performance) I'd simply get all benefit from it, whereas with clan performance (oil) more people benefit. 
This scenario would make 1 person benefit, by clan performance. But if you look at player activity its much fairer if its based solely on solo performance, or maybe that 10% of all earned steel and coal stacks up for clan use (sort of free XP). Then you could help out smaller players but it wouldnt really hinder the active players. 

But i really dont like the idea of a common wallet :S

[SCRUB]
Players
7,577 posts
9,791 battles

Am I blind or do I only see the DFAA modification, DCP modification, Spotter Plane modification, Smoke Generator modification and the Engine Boost modification upgrades? No sign of the Surveillance Radar or Hydro modification upgrades in that list.

I can only hope that list is incomplete ...

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,332 posts
7,649 battles
23 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Am I blind or do I only see the DFAA modification, DCP modification, Spotter Plane modification, Smoke Generator modification and the Engine Boost modification upgrades? No sign of the Surveillance Radar or Hydro modification upgrades in that list.

That would be so WG to keep the "competetive" ones in SC/ranked only.  :cap_old:

Players
272 posts
7,136 battles
21 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Theres a regular "Modules" bundle way lower in the list (just above the ships i think. Maybe that could be random drops, with a chance of those?

Players
796 posts
8,317 battles

Finally a chance to get me some deto flags and papa papa flags! Always run out of those buggers.

Players
272 posts
7,136 battles
1 minute ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Finally a chance to get me some deto flags and papa papa flags! Always run out of those buggers.

Well i'll have it depend on what else you can get with that stuff, if signals are too expensive i'll rather get the ships instead :D 

I saw a flint in that list, now i already have the atlanta but man i wont be passing up that opportunity

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,409 posts
15,144 battles
1 hour ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

I am not at all interested in signals unless i start to run out of certain vital ones, but i'd sure be in for those ships. 

Bigger fool them if a player stays in a clan that douse this.. I for one would love a clan wallet... My clan we have members struggling  to buy ships they have unlocked. then you have idiots like me that have almost 320Mil Credits.

Players
272 posts
7,136 battles
11 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

Bigger fool them if a player stays in a clan that douse this.. I for one would love a clan wallet... My clan we have members struggling  to buy ships they have unlocked. then you have idiots like me that have almost 320Mil Credits.

Now hold on there buddy, you have to imagine the following:

Anyone who wants is welcome in my clan, i only have my own clan so that I am in command of building the clan buildings etc. 
But: 

- I have more oil farmed than pretty much the other 7 players combined

- the #2+3 have more than the #4-8 combined. 
- My members still have influence on what we build, in fact the #2 and 3 can even build buildings, but do so with my approval (theyre friends)

- If anyone would need credits i'd gladly help them with that, so a wallet on that would be fine with me (dumb 10-20% credits voluntarily/ automatically into wallet for common spendings, cool), BUT

We were talking about a coal/ steel wallet here for the arsenal. 
That would be a bit like oil in the clan buildings, except for personal use/ personal gain. The oil principle is fine with me, since it takes me quite long to get a clan building, but its kind of fun to get them all and i dont care about my comembers profiting from what the top 3 does. 

For coal/ steel however; i wont be collecting resources to gain someone elses flint until i got the entire available fleet collected XD 
Now that may sound selfish, but if other players want that flint they could play for it right?

Players
796 posts
8,317 battles

WG will never implement a clan wallet simply because they will make less money due to less people having to pay for premium account and whatnot.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,577 posts
9,791 battles
17 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

For coal/ steel however; i wont be collecting resources to gain someone elses flint until i got the entire available fleet collected XD 
Now that may sound selfish, but if other players want that flint they could play for it right?

Pretty sure no one is asking for coal/steel when talking about a clan wallet. We're talking about credits and maybe (and that's a big maybe!) free XP.

And even if someone would do that, any reasonably implemented clan wallet would quite obviously work via donations, i.e.: each player decides for himself how much he's willing to put into the wallet. No one would seriously propose shared ressources in a way that means clanmembers can just leech off other clanmates ressources completely unchecked without their explicitly given consent.

Beta Tester
2,384 posts
9,229 battles

One thing is for sure:

There will never be a way to transfer huge amounts of credits to another player.

Because credit-shortage is the fundament of WGs business model. It forces people to invest money into premium ships/time.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,440 posts
8,947 battles
1 hour ago, Aotearas said:

On the test server all special module upgrades are available.

Players
272 posts
7,136 battles
2 hours ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

This was said based on the list of potential arsenal purchasables. The arsenal is expected to use coal and/or steel as currencies. 

5 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Pretty sure no one is asking for coal/steel when talking about a clan wallet. We're talking about credits and maybe (and that's a big maybe!) free XP.

And even if someone would do that, any reasonably implemented clan wallet would quite obviously work via donations, i.e.: each player decides for himself how much he's willing to put into the wallet. No one would seriously propose shared ressources in a way that means clanmembers can just leech off other clanmates ressources completely unchecked without their explicitly given consent.

Now next time you guys are making me look like an idiot first read back on the topic to see if i really am. 

I understand that you guys may not have been talking about that, but i was, and i was reacting on someone earlier in the topic. 

[SCRUB]
Players
7,577 posts
9,791 battles
19 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

Now next time you guys are making me look like an idiot first read back on the topic to see if i really am. 

I understand that you guys may not have been talking about that, but i was, and i was reacting on someone earlier in the topic. 

Neither did the person you first responded to specify anything in the way of just allowing other players to take stuff from clanmates. Literally the only thing he said would be a clan wallet would be useful for sharing stuff.

The whole idea that a clan wallet would be abused to leech of other people's efforts is your own.

But by all means, if you wish to antagonize people over something you made up yourself so you can argue against it ...

Players
272 posts
7,136 battles
3 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Neither did the person you first responded to specify anything in the way of just allowing other players to take stuff from clanmates. Literally the only thing he said would be a clan wallet would be useful for sharing stuff.

The whole idea that a clan wallet would be abused to leech of other people's efforts is your own.

But by all means, if you wish to antagonize people over something you made up yourself so you can argue against it ...

All right then, coal and steel are not mentioned on this page, but on every single other topic on the arsenal they are, fine. 
Perhaps im taking a short turn there. 

But; youre saying im making crap up and thats just nonsense, i've got my facts straight man. Can't help it that im well-read into the topic. 

The dude was referring specifically to use the wallet to get your whole clan to have radar mods, which BY PRESUMPTION would be obtained through the arsenal- you cant get them with creds- so yeah that be about steel and coal eh?

[SCRUB]
Players
7,577 posts
9,791 battles
21 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

All right then, coal and steel are not mentioned on this page, but on every single other topic on the arsenal they are, fine. 
Perhaps im taking a short turn there. 

But; youre saying im making crap up and thats just nonsense, i've got my facts straight man. Can't help it that im well-read into the topic. 

The dude was referring specifically to use the wallet to get your whole clan to have radar mods, which BY PRESUMPTION would be obtained through the arsenal- you cant get them with creds- so yeah that be about steel and coal eh?

Or maybe he meant that people can donate other players upgrades they already have?

Anyway you could think of it, nothing necessitates that people could just take what they want without consent, even if the clan wallet could also share coal/steel.

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,409 posts
15,144 battles
59 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

This. 

this is what i ment by wallet. where you can voluntary donate. You could even have a system that  you can donate to clan members Direct.

As as for teh bigger fool them.. Any player that joined/stayed in  a Clan that demanded players resources. Well they are dumb

[ADRIA]
Players
4,585 posts
6,874 battles
4 hours ago, dCK_Ad_Hominem said:

Interesting to not see the Stalingrad there quite yet

I'm sure it'll appear there as soon as CB S3 will be over

Players
961 posts
4,916 battles
57 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Or maybe he meant that people can donate other players upgrades they already have?

Anyway you could think of it, nothing necessitates that people could just take what they want without consent, even if the clan wallet could also share coal/steel.

I meant that, same as oil, for every bit of coal and steel the clan gets a certain proportion which can be distributed among members. Not more, not less. No trading of modules, credits or free xp. Just a way to give to members who haven't played enough ranked or cw yet.