Customer Support Maintenance Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
goldengem

super containers

40 comments in this topic

[LTTCT]
Players
3 posts
10,692 battles

I would like to known why wargaming are so mean with dropping super containers?

Simply question Russia.

please explain

I will stop trying

thanks

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,792 posts
8,987 battles

Already got two Supercontainers this month. 7 days of premium and 50 Hydra signal flags.

Pick "Try Your Luck" crates every time. Nothing more I can tell you.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,360 posts
8,034 battles
1 hour ago, goldengem said:

Simply question Russia.

please explain

I will stop trying

Do you understand the whole concept of chance and how probability works?

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,509 posts
6,854 battles

My friend got about 6 of them in the last two or three weeks....I got none in two months.

[SCRUB]
Players
3,634 posts
12,388 battles
1 hour ago, domen3 said:

My friend got about 6 of them in the last two or three weeks....I got none in two months.

Same here, none for 4-5 months and then 3 in 2 weeks :cap_book:

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
1,649 posts
8,132 battles

Jeah that is RNG for you, but you can't blame WG for it.

Heck they are even giving out 6 SCs if you do the current Halsey campaign.

[BGNAV]
Players
389 posts
8,967 battles
3 hours ago, Nechrom said:

Already got two Supercontainers this month. 7 days of premium and 50 Hydra signal flags.

And from time to time pick the flags and camoes ones, then come back to Try Your Luck ones, so the algorythm changes a bit. This is how i managed to get once 2 SC one after another.

• Funny 1

Players
484 posts
10,137 battles

I believe I have dropped two this year so far, both with flags.  Did I feel the need to have a little moan about the scarcity of the drops or the lack of the module I want?  No, it didn't even enter my head.  I just look forward to every container and hope it won't just be another 4 sodding places in my reserve.................that's what I'd rant about, I mean look.......

shot-18_05.31_14_14.19-0608.thumb.jpg.887738db7fba74ba3a7f0272c0d18753.jpg  

shot-18_06.07_14_53.46-0052.thumb.jpg.bb6b0e213518d707caa047135b20d8bb.jpg

Really?  8 places in a week?  Oh I only have 96 spaces out of 116, how will I survive?

Phew! Apologies Captains, I came over all peculiar..... but it shows RNGesus hates me, even the Ghost of Stalin has deserted me, but am I moaning?  Am I chuff! 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[-TAP-]
Players
175 posts
6,265 battles
13 minutes ago, B010011A said:

And from time to time pick the flags and camoes ones, then come back to Try Your Luck ones, so the algorythm changes a bit. This is how i managed to get once 2 SC one after another.

I've not noticed any difference in droprate by changing the type of crate away from TYL and back again, I'd imagine the above is just a bit of confirmation bias.  I had 3 in 4 earlier this year whilst purely selecting TYL, that's just how probability works.

Don't have the figures with me at the moment, but I think so far this year I've had 14 Supercontainers out of around 220 TYL picks. Haven't had any in the 20 or so Consumbles Containers I grabbed to aid resupply in ranked.

• Cool 1

Players
309 posts
6,005 battles

7 months without a super crate, no matter what type of container I choose.

I don't give a crap anymore, the rewards are crap anyway.

Weekend Tester
837 posts
5,957 battles
6 hours ago, Nechrom said:

I have also got SC from other box section "signals and camos" than "try your luck"

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,439 battles

This year... got like 7 of them already. Something like that. And I always pick only the signals containers

Got 3 SCs in 2 days just a couple weeks ago, usually get 2...3 of them every 2...3 months. Really don't see the problem

Players
1,558 posts
5,924 battles

From my MxStats I've found that I've picked 102 Try your Luck crates in the 6 months since since 01 Jan 2018 and won 8 Super containers in that time (approx 8% win chance) which has given me -

image.png.82752cc8c2b8e37c7b62fce209954442.png

Yet within that 6 months I won 7 of my 8 SC's with 6 weeks (17th March to 28th Apri) from picking 57 TYL crates (approx 12% win chance) but I haven't won another SC since then in the next 24 crates so I'm hoping one should pop up soon!

Usually I'd pick "Flag" crates but I've got more than enough now so picking TYL doesn't seem like a waste any more.

Players
2,199 posts
3,844 battles
5 hours ago, Miessa3 said:

Jeah that is RNG for you, but you can't blame WG for it.

Heck they are even giving out 6 SCs if you do the current Halsey campaign.

Which is less then Yamamoto campaign.

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts
5 hours ago, lup3s said:

Same here, none for 4-5 months and then 3 in 2 weeks :cap_book:

None for 4 months here then 2 in the last 2 days, sadly their contents were very meh, 50 camo's I won't use and 14 days Premium.

[PAPAT]
Players
338 posts
12,059 battles
10 hours ago, goldengem said:

Simply question Russia.

please explain

I will stop trying

thanks

Can you remember the time when there was no Super Containers, or containers at all?

It is all free stuff... The RNG works that way and everyone is more pleased when they are not trying to get only the SC's. Just take the container type you need the most and be ultra-happy when you get the SC instead something you chose.

I was ultra-happy that they brought those containers in game. It was all just some more stuff for free after all.

Players
177 posts
10,444 battles
10 hours ago, goldengem said:

I understand you ,SC must come when you need them,but do not forget knievel WG,20 people

payd for watching you getting no SC.They are mean goblins really:Smile_facepalm:

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,924 battles
10 hours ago, Nechrom said:

Setting "7 days of premium" as a SUPERcontainer reward is a bit pathetic. I got I think 5 or 6 SC during last few months and two of them were this 7-day crap. If you use larger packs like "discounted 360" (as I currently do) - this 7 days are of very little value. If you're just a weekend premium warrior - 7 days are in fact 2 days for you anyway, pretty not valuable again. 

It may be useful for WG as a "bait" to show to a Silver Steve how the premium benefits look like - but still it is very disappointing to get this after a ~month of clicking "Get Lucky" button. :cap_fainting:

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,792 posts
8,987 battles
5 minutes ago, EdiJo said:

Setting "7 days of premium" as a SUPERcontainer reward is a bit pathetic. I got I think 5 or 6 SC during last few months and two of them were this 7-day crap. If you use larger packs like "discounted 360" (as I do) - this 7 days are of very little value. If you're just a weekend premium warrior - 7 days are in fact 2 days for you anyway, pretty not valuable again. 

It may be useful for WG as a "bait" to show to a Silver Steve how the premium benefits look like - but still it is very disappointing to get this after a ~month of clicking "Get Lucky" button. :cap_fainting:

At least it's something I have a use for unlike some random signal flags that I'll never mount on any ship.

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,924 battles
2 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

At least it's something I have a use for unlike some random signal flags that I'll never mount on any ship.

Maybe then WoWs needs a market for trading not needed "free" stuff (from containers, achievements, missions) :cap_popcorn:

[HOO]
Players
2,190 posts
5 minutes ago, Nechrom said:

I use signal flags a fair bit, but what I actually want from a Supercontainer is something Super, like the Radar module. 

50 meh camos or 7/14 days premium isn't Super at all it's just disappointing. 

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,792 posts
8,987 battles
11 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

I use signal flags a fair bit, but what I actually want from a Supercontainer is something Super, like the Radar module. 

50 meh camos or 7/14 days premium isn't Super at all it's just disappointing. 

"Supercontainer" is just a name.

I've gotten 68 of them since they were first introduced. If even half of them contained amazing stuff, that would be ridiculous.

[L4GG]
Players
2,102 posts
7,682 battles

I pick try your luck every single time, a lot of signals...meh.

But of the 7 or 8 so far I got the Chinese Leander and GC, so I can't complain.

Sign in to follow this