Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
Server Maintenance - January 18, 6:00 CET (5:00 UTC) Read more... ×
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Goktsu

Yamato RIP. Forget this junk its pathetic. Big fat elephant in the water

128 comments in this topic

Players
134 posts

I repeat whoever is thinking of getting this ship , don't waste your time or money . Its just a fancy floating brick with Guns that look impressive but are more of a hassle to use. Imagine trying to turn a screwdriver to the right and it keeps jerking back to the left that's what it feel playing the Yamato.

***Read this***:

It has the worse maneuverability of all the battleships. 

Be turned into barbecue as soon as enemy ships with HE see you they will target you and  ignore everyone else, so if you like to have a big target sign that says hit me just play this stupid ship.

Its guns are slow as hell  most of the time you stuck using only 2 turrets, its just not reliable in most situation.

You too reliant on teamates and in Random games forget teamplay

Maneuvering this ship is equivalent to trowing a bloated obese elephant in the middle of the sea and trying to get it back to shore safely.

Playing this ship has been literally a pain in the AXXXX!!! compared to my other Tier X Battleships, so i sold this piece of junk. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 13
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 8

[YEEET]
Players
237 posts

Good for you OP, blow of that steam. 

You need about 300 games before you are comfortable in a ship.

Hang in there, you will have better and better Yamato-days.

[CATS]
Players
14,637 posts
10,869 battles
10 minutes ago, Goktsu said:

I repeat whoever is thinking of getting this ship , don't waste your time or money . Its just a fancy floating brick with Guns that look impressive but are more of a hassle to use. Imagine trying to turn a screwdriver to the right and it keeps jerking back to the left that's what it feel playing the Yamato.

***Read this***:

It has the worse maneuverability of all the battleships. 

Be turned into barbecue as soon as enemy ships with HE see you they will target you and  ignore everyone else, so if you like to have a big target sign that says hit me just play this stupid ship.

Its guns are slow as hell  most of the time you stuck using only 2 turrets, its just not reliable in most situation.

You too reliant on teamates and in Random games forget teamplay

Maneuvering this ship is equivalent to trowing a bloated obese elephant in the middle of the sea and trying to get it back to shore safely.

Playing this ship has been literally a pain in the AXXXX!!! compared to my other Tier X Battleships, so i sold this piece of junk. 

My Musashi feels fine in Tier X games...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,838 posts
6,133 battles

*edited*

But seriously OP, play another 200 games in yammy, hopefully withought yoloing and showing the whole side open :Smile_smile:

[WCWVE]
Players
772 posts
11,992 battles

I have both Musashi and Yamato in port, I tend to play the big M more than the big Y as Musashi is a premium ship.  I do not have trouble with this ship, yes, they both suffer from poor turning circles but they are no where near as bad as the OP is suggesting.  Yes they do attract a lot of incoming fire but that is what a battleship is supposed to do, attract and soak up incoming fire, if you have not exceeded 2 million points of potential damage then you are letting your team down.  The guns do have a slow traverse but if you remember to keep them focused where the enemy is you can do a lot of damage if the RNG is on your side, it is even possible to evade incoming torpedoes in both of these ships.  As to using 2 turrets the aim is to keep your bows to the enemy which reduces actual damage suffered, if you want to die try to use your third turret and thus present the enemy with a nice big fat broadside target 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
887 posts
8,163 battles
42 minutes ago, Goktsu said:

elephant.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,994 posts
7,167 battles
4 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

<pulls up comfy chair and a nice large cold drink>

1nnn1z.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3