Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Marydoll

0.7.5 Public Test Rewards.

10 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts

Hi. Just returned from holiday so apologies if I have missed the details. Normally I would claim the rewards on the special web page a few days after the tests finish. To date nothing. Has the delivery method changed?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,248 posts
Vor 6 Minuten, Marydoll sagte:

Has the delivery method changed?

no, and I could claim my rewards already

[-TXG-]
Players
2,377 posts
8 minutes ago, Marydoll said:

Hi. Just returned from holiday so apologies if I have missed the details. Normally I would claim the rewards on the special web page a few days after the tests finish. To date nothing. Has the delivery method changed?

Check in spam mail but all you have to do is find an old email from a previous test and follow the link. I do this most tests and get them well before the official email arrives.

edit - link for you     https://worldofwarships.eu/en/userbonus/?emst=$uid$_1393_1086829_753

[PUPSI]
Players
6,248 posts
Vor 2 Minuten, bushwacker001 sagte:

Check in spam mail but all you have to do is find an old email from a previous test and follow the link. I do this most tests and get them well before the official email arrives.

the link is also in the test announcement

• Cool 1

Players
382 posts

One thing I noticed with the latest PTS announcement is they say "The rewards will be added to your live account within five days after the Update’s release." and I commented to someone asking about the lack of e-mail that there'd been a problem with this and that it seemed they were going to change, and that it would annoy people who'd prefer to wait to claim premium time until they could make full use of it. But it might also be that people like Marydoll would have problems if they are on holiday during the time the premium time was active. Or if they only play at weekends and the reward was credited during the week.

@MrConway ...would the rewards be credited and the premium time begin when the person next logs in or would the premium time start ticking down and possibly expire before they next logged in?

[-TXG-]
Players
2,377 posts
15 minutes ago, Johmie said:

One thing I noticed with the latest PTS announcement is they say "The rewards will be added to your live account within five days after the Update’s release." and I commented to someone asking about the lack of e-mail that there'd been a problem with this and that it seemed they were going to change, and that it would annoy people who'd prefer to wait to claim premium time until they could make full use of it. But it might also be that people like Marydoll would have problems if they are on holiday during the time the premium time was active. Or if they only play at weekends and the reward was credited during the week.

@MrConway ...would the rewards be credited and the premium time begin when the person next logs in or would the premium time start ticking down and possibly expire before they next logged in?

I went looking for mine on Tuesday and got them then....I pretty sure it's when you log in as that is when the flags etc all appear

[ADRIA]
Players
4,268 posts
6,795 battles
24 minutes ago, Johmie said:

would the rewards be credited and the premium time begin when the person next logs in or would the premium time start ticking down and possibly expire before they next logged in?

it's on your account as soon as you claim it, so if you didn't log in for the next 24h after that - you missed your premium time

Players
382 posts

You two seem to have missed the point of what I quoted.

There is no link to the userbonus page on the 0.7.6 PTS page and it says, to repeat myself, "The rewards will be added to your live account witin five days after the Update’s release."

By contrast on the 0.7.5 PTS page it says (as on previous pages) "You will be able to claim your rewards on the dedicated page. Information regarding when you will be able to redeem them will be sent to your registered Test Account email address on the day of the release of the update or slightly after..."

So I took it from that they were changing the system so the rewards would, from now on, be credited rather than people having the choice of when to claim them. Which could lead to people missing the premium time if they didn't log in during the 24 hours after those were credited, for example if they were on holiday like the OP here, and hence my question to Mr Conway.

Players
889 posts
7,325 battles

^

I just went to that regular userbonus URL, which was in my browser history. I didn't realize it wasn't linked anywhere this time.

But I was able to claim my rewards as normal.

Sign in to follow this