MrConway

Clan Feature: Alpha and Bravo Squads

13 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,156 posts
2,248 battles

Captains,

please leave any feedback about the new dual-squad clan mechanics here.

[AEGIS]
Players
33 posts

So I joined and clan and then I left because they were speaking only russian. Now I have to wait until 10.6.2018 21:53 to join a new clan. XD get your crap together and let us actually do the required testing for the CB event.

Start by removing the 3 day limit.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,156 posts
2,248 battles
15 hours ago, RNjisus said:

So I joined and clan and then I left because they were speaking only russian. Now I have to wait until 10.6.2018 21:53 to join a new clan. XD get your crap together and let us actually do the required testing for the CB event.

Start by removing the 3 day limit.

15 hours ago, bouncer8409 said:

Same here. 3 day wait......WHY WG ?

We reduced the cooldown to 2 minutes now and deleted all existing cooldowns, apologies.

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,515 battles

I didnt see much option to switch from Alpha team to bravo team.

Presumably we can have 2 Alphas if we wanted to, and maybe even occasionally 2 x bravo?

Will Bravo team match up to other bravos, will alphas meet other clans alphas etc? So many questions, the only info we had so far (that I have found) is a screenshot in the dev section, which was in Russian!

[ADRIA]
Players
4,263 posts
6,795 battles
1 hour ago, RobS80 said:

Presumably we can have 2 Alphas if we wanted to, and maybe even occasionally 2 x bravo?

Will Bravo team match up to other bravos, will alphas meet other clans alphas etc? So many questions, the only info we had so far (that I have found) is a screenshot in the dev section, which was in Russian!

I think you can have whatever number of A / B teams you can get together, the other one doesn't have to exist.

Can you link that screenshot? Maybe I can translate it, at least somewhat

[AEGIS]
Players
33 posts
8 hours ago, MrConway said:

We reduced the cooldown to 2 minutes now and deleted all existing cooldowns, apologies.

well done, that's exactly what we needed.

Players
2 posts
2,788 battles

So, HOW do yo uactually get into a CLAN battle...I'm a part of a CLAN, but cannot get clan memebers to play at the same time im online?!

[ADRIA]
Players
4,263 posts
6,795 battles
4 hours ago, _The__Chosen__One_ said:

i cant login.. WTF! EU Player

Did you register a PTS account? You don't log in with that same EU account that you already have. It's always explained in the announcement:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/public-test/pt076/

13 hours ago, vgphanto2016 said:

So, HOW do yo uactually get into a CLAN battle...I'm a part of a CLAN, but cannot get clan memebers to play at the same time im online?!

You need 2 other people online & willing to play at the same time as you. Also all 3 of you have to have tier 10 ships (no more than 1 BB, no CVs).

Playing with your clanmates is kind-of the point of clan battles

• Cool 1

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
957 posts
9,515 battles
On 6/8/2018 at 7:26 PM, wilkatis_LV said:

Can you link that screenshot? Maybe I can translate it, at least somewhat

Hi

It was only a screenshot of the CW division window with 'alpha' as the name of the squad. Basically it was just what we have now and no further information was in the image. Just the info that you could select A or B team.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,441 posts
3,032 battles

Captains!

Thank you for your comments regarding PTS 0.7.6. Closing the thread. :Smile_honoring: