You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tobbeb17

hakuryu vs midways

30 comments in this topic

[FJAKA]
Players
2,941 posts
463 battles
15 hours ago, tobbeb17 said:

hello i lose fighters duel with hakuryuu against midway i always lose my fighters. and it ends with losing all my fighters
with hakuryu completely impossible to win against midways fighters
is midway better than hakuryu?

pls pls explain me how your 15 planes with more HP and more DPS lose to 14 fighters with less HP and less DPS....how in the name of Guadalcanal? 

[FJAKA]
Players
2,941 posts
463 battles
12 hours ago, Geralt_z_Rivii365 said:

Midway

Is

Better

Deal with it.

you

just

dont 

have 

idea

what

you 

are

talking

about

right?

[FJAKA]
Players
2,941 posts
463 battles
11 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Are you still using 2-3-2 setup? Because you should take the 3-3-2 to fight Midways.

Other than that:

git-gud-asuka-58261e67844a3.png.thumb.jpg.aa4c07d0dc70159a6762160d859461e8.jpg

there is no 2-3-2 set up anymore..it got bufed to 3 fighters..no?

WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,956 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, veslingr sagte:

there is no 2-3-2 set up anymore..it got bufed to 3 fighters..no?

Nope, it was the 2-3-3 that got changed into 3-3-2.

• Cool 1

Players
1,566 posts
10,258 battles
32 minutes ago, tobbeb17 said:

walter3kurtz  I an attack cruiser in that position. Jo to push out of a good position. It's possible to shoot he holl day long.

And regarding autodrop, I do not. I run manually and i strafing right so many times this match, but it does not appear because of a bug in the replay system.

That I have so little money in the bank is because I recently bought British Battleship NR. 10 and I do not spend any money on the game without investing my real money real life.

The people do not seem to understand is that Hakuryu and significantly harder and punished Midway.

I know this may be difficult on the Forum, but I would like a little ripe comment.
People behave like it was 15 years, which I think is true to many.
I've written all the time that I do not have a world champion at the cv but when I'm doing well when I play Midway and lose big every time I drive
Hakuryu I think something wrong with the imbalance. And WG has said that it is wrong with the balance of the aircraft carrier and therefore you should redo it all

sorry for bad english I use google translation from Swedish to English

Of course you are getting better stats and better scores in midway, it is noob friendly.

If you have no skill for hakuryu, leave it untill you practice more. Skill gap , to make hakuryu better than midway is kinda... huge? You have to know really really well to play, because if he strafe you once, you lose chance to get air superiority for 2 minutes... simple as that.

Hakuryu is much harder to play properly.