You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tobbeb17

hakuryu vs midways

30 comments in this topic

[SFD]
Players
112 posts

hello i lose fighters duel with hakuryuu against midway i always lose my fighters. and it ends with losing all my fighters
with hakuryu completely impossible to win against midways fighters
is midway better than hakuryu?

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles
19 minutes ago, tobbeb17 said:

hello i lose fighters duel with hakuryuu against midway i always lose my fighters. and it ends with losing all my fighters

Jesus christ dude,

you lose all your fighters against the Midway when you play with Hakuryu,

we got it , no need to write it down 3 times in one fooking sentence.

Do you know what a manual strafe is ?

• Funny 1

Players
65 posts
14,313 battles

Don't respond if you have nothing useful to say.

@tobbeb17: I'd recommend you strangers123's youtube channel and twitch. He's a good CV player who has a lot of useful videos out there. Just check them out.

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles
51 minutes ago, MinEisaiMalakas said:

Don't respond if you have nothing useful to say.

I dont need your permission to write in the forum, snowflake.

And dont teach the others manners with the name you have.

Gege?

• Funny 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,217 posts
6,775 battles
1 hour ago, tobbeb17 said:

Git gud and start strafing?

[POMF]
Weekend Tester
2,269 posts
7,420 battles

Midway

Is

Better

Deal with it.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,404 posts
13,815 battles
15 minutes ago, Geralt_z_Rivii365 said:

Midway

Is

Better

ಠ_ಠ

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,435 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 4 Stunden, tobbeb17 sagte:

Are you still using 2-3-2 setup? Because you should take the 3-3-2 to fight Midways.

Other than that:

git-gud-asuka-58261e67844a3.png.thumb.jpg.aa4c07d0dc70159a6762160d859461e8.jpg

[SFD]
Players
112 posts

I think the people are usually very hot on Forum if you are under 20 years, then you do not have to comment.I'm not a world champion on cv but something is wrong with Japanese Hangar I'm playing really well with Midway, but I'm always losing my Fighters when I play Hakuryu and as soon as I've Forsaken All My Fighters, he can do what he wants. WG seems to have major problems balancing the cv Here comes the movie that shows how fast I lose my fighters sorry for bad english

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,435 posts
11,419 battles
Vor 8 Minuten, tobbeb17 sagte:

I think the people are usually very hot on Forum if you are under 20 years, then you do not have to comment.I'm not a world champion on cv but something is wrong with Japanese Hangar I'm playing really well with Midway, but I'm always losing my Fighters when I play Hakuryu and as soon as I've Forsaken All My Fighters, he can do what he wants. WG seems to have major problems balancing the cv Here comes the movie that shows how fast I lose my fighters sorry for bad english

Ok, in the first fight you let him strafe down a whole squad. In the second fight you let one squad fight one of his while your other squads are just watching instead of helping? Shouldn't be a surprise that the bigger Midway squad wins that fight. Next fight you get strafed again.

So, here are some tipps for you:

-Be more aware about his fighters. You won't lose any fights if you evade all his strafes.

-Use your advantage of numerous squads. Midway squads are bigger, you can't fight them one-on-one.

-Practice torp drops. The rate of torp hits to torp misses was not really good in this game.

-Activate Alternative Interface Mode. You will see ship names and combined with the knowledge about AA strength, you can better attack targets with weak AA and lose less planes.

Maybe it would help you to see how I play Haku vs. Midway, so here is a replay of today.

20180606_185302_PJSA017-Hakuryu-1942_22_tierra_del_fuego.wowsreplay

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
3,207 posts
10,378 battles
11 hours ago, tobbeb17 said:

I will lay a movie on when I play light that some may then take a few hours in it's up

I don't understand this ..

[5D]
Players
475 posts
20,593 battles

With 3 fighters vs 2 fighters it's so easy to out maneuver a midway and out strafe him even if his fighters are stronger than yours. And when the legendary upgrades come for haku and midway it will be even easier

[SFD]
Players
112 posts

That people do not seem to understand is that I punished Midway Fighters many times but nothing happened, so I lose all my plans. Plus, when I play Midway, it's much better to win air strings. I've never lost an air battle with Midway and with is hakuryu I've always lost.
When it comes to meeting so little Torpedo it may be because there was very powerful anti air this match

And now wondering why does my plan make Fighters lonely? It's because if I let between two Fighters go in and help, he will punish the whole pile and it can be difficult to relieve quickly with three Fighters

Players
944 posts
5,320 battles
9 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

-Practice torp drops. The rate of torp hits to torp misses was not really good in this game.

Didn't watch the entire thing, but at about 5 minutes in he's attacking a cruiser (no alt interface so no names) and it looks like autodrop. Aside from other dubious signs like no strafing and paying tier 10 CV with 500k in the bank.

@tobbeb17 go back to tier 7 and do not go to higher tier until you have manual strafing and manual attack down. Watch Strangers123, Farazelleth or Femennenly on Youtube / Twitch and learn from their tutorials.

Players
104 posts
6,547 battles
1 hour ago, tobbeb17 said:

That people do not seem to understand is that I punished Midway Fighters many times but nothing happened, so I lose all my plans. Plus, when I play Midway, it's much better to win air strings. I've never lost an air battle with Midway and with is hakuryu I've always lost.
When it comes to meeting so little Torpedo it may be because there was very powerful anti air this match

And now wondering why does my plan make Fighters lonely? It's because if I let between two Fighters go in and help, he will punish the whole pile and it can be difficult to relieve quickly with three Fighters

First of all: stop blaming game balance for the lack of your skills. Practice more, stop making tons of mistakes (being strafed down, fighting with 1 squad while rest is idle, fail drops) and Haku will get better. This performance even with a Midway would have resulted the same outcome.

Players
264 posts
6,960 battles

Please stop giving noobs like this one hints, we like to play against these every once in a while. 

A Midway and a Hakuryu are balanced in right hands, both can win. If you always lose the advice of "git gud" is actually 100% valid. 

Players
1,648 posts
12,113 battles
4 minutes ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

Please stop giving noobs like this one hints, we like to play against these every once in a while. 

True. But every once in a while he will also be on your team.

[SFD]
Players
112 posts

walter3kurtz  I an attack cruiser in that position. Jo to push out of a good position. It's possible to shoot he holl day long.

And regarding autodrop, I do not. I run manually and i strafing right so many times this match, but it does not appear because of a bug in the replay system.

That I have so little money in the bank is because I recently bought British Battleship NR. 10 and I do not spend any money on the game without investing my real money real life.

The people do not seem to understand is that Hakuryu and significantly harder and punished Midway.

I know this may be difficult on the Forum, but I would like a little ripe comment.
People behave like it was 15 years, which I think is true to many.
I've written all the time that I do not have a world champion at the cv but when I'm doing well when I play Midway and lose big every time I drive
Hakuryu I think something wrong with the imbalance. And WG has said that it is wrong with the balance of the aircraft carrier and therefore you should redo it all

sorry for bad english I use google translation from Swedish to English

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles
4 minutes ago, tobbeb17 said:

The people do not seem to understand is that Hakuryu and significantly harder and punished Midway.

There are far better CV players than me to get into details.

From the competitive I have watched on streams, almost every clan chooses Hakuryu over Midway, that must say something about the ship's strengths.

Midway has, I think, larger reserve hangars and for sure 1 vs 1 fighter squadron, better dogfighting potential.

All the other advantages are to the Japanese side.

I am 42 btw

Players
944 posts
5,320 battles
16 minutes ago, tobbeb17 said:

walter3kurtz  I an attack cruiser in that position. Jo to push out of a good position. It's possible to shoot he holl day long.

And regarding autodrop, I do not. I run manually and i strafing right so many times this match, but it does not appear because of a bug in the replay system.

That I have so little money in the bank is because I recently bought British Battleship NR. 10 and I do not spend any money on the game without investing my real money real life.

I know this may be difficult on the Forum, but I would like a little ripe comment.
I've written all the time that I do not have a world champion at the cv but when I'm doing well when I play Midway and lose big every time I drive
Hakuryu I think something wrong with the imbalance. And WG has said that it is wrong with the balance of the aircraft carrier and therefore you should redo it all

sorry for bad english I use google translation from Swedish to English

Well in that case it was a bad manual attack.

And with your 3 fighter squads you could've beaten the 2 Midway fighter squads if you had strafed (and not gotten strafed yourself making it 2 against 2). If you are unsure about winning the fighter engagement don't engage in the open but stay around your friendly ships, use their AA,.

Also if you want to notify someone use "@" and then type the name, because linking to the profile doesn't work.