Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
cherry2blost

Moderation Fail

13 comments in this topic

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,673 posts
15,424 battles

Any of the senior mods wanna tell me why I got a warning for nothing and with no explanation?

• Cool 3

[SCRUB]
Players
7,299 posts
9,543 battles

If I were to make a blind guess, the OMNI-Z recruitment thread. It just so happens to have been deleted just recently so the timing fits.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
876 posts
5,131 battles

As has already been suggested a PM to the moderator would be the way to go forward with this.

I've yet to see any forum that does not frown upon a public discussion on moderation.

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,673 posts
15,424 battles
12 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

Probably better off sending a PM to the forum moderators, at least you will know they've seen it.

Yeah tried that seems that the English Mods ... ummm ... don't...

The OMNI-Z thing was a protest at the lack of feedback from WG DEVS about clan abuse.... was never a serious suggestion just a pointer to say this sort of thing IS happening and the Devs don't give a hoot....

Funniest thing was the warning, no explanation, no pointer to which thread nothing ... just a warning out of nowhere... *edit ....

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,118 posts
6,591 battles

I allways said that it's totally stupid to punish somebody without telling why it's being punished.

• Cool 2

[DSW]
Players
3,792 posts
7,737 battles
9 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

*edit  

you really are fishing for another one arent you...

[CRU_]
Players
144 posts
5,626 battles
9 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

Yeah tried that seems that the English Mods ... ummm ... don't...

The OMNI-Z thing was a protest at the lack of feedback from WG DEVS about clan abuse.... was never a serious suggestion just a pointer to say this sort of thing IS happening and the Devs don't give a hoot....

Funniest thing was the warning, no explanation, no pointer to which thread nothing ... just a warning out of nowhere... *edit  

Go to Gulag!

[NWP]
Players
888 posts
8,163 battles
3 hours ago, cherry2blost said:

Any of the senior mods wanna tell me why I got a warning for nothing and with no explanation?

Maybe they confused your name with Boris's.....

• Funny 2

Players
65 posts
9 battles

Good morning, 

First of all let me explain the difference between warnings and friendly reminders:

Friendly reminders are sent when players brake slightly any of forums rules. Those are just as their name says, reminders.

We would like to educate our players as much as possible on which kind of speech,  we want to keep in our forums without sanctions. 
Friendly reminders cant stack up to 3 without any warning point.

After getting the third one, even if you brake rules slightly, you might receive warning points. At this moment we can assume that you don't care about forum rules.

Warning points are also up to 3 and they expire after 6 months of being received.
With your first warning point, nothing major happens. It's an advise.
Second warning point, comes with 14 days ban.
Third and last warning point comes with 365 days ban.

A player who comes for the first time ever to the forums, just to insult everyone, obviously can receive directly warning points.

With this, I wanted to make clear that when you receive something from our side, on the top of that message, should be written what kind of reminder you have received. 
Also, on every reminder/warning point message, there is a spoiler in which you can click. In it, you should be able to read what was the sentence/post for which the message was sent.
If you think, after checking the content of the warning, that it was unfair, you can type to Nohe21, our Head of Mods and discuss a warning appeal.

Finally I will close this thread, as you have said before, discussing moderation publicly is against forum rules. 
For any further question, don't hesitate to type me directly. 

Have a nice day.

• Cool 2