Steph246

EU forum website resolution

6 comments in this topic

[ZEN]
Players
112 posts
9,105 battles

Another nugget of this game ... when I enter my login to go to this site, the resolution changes to 16/9 and does not correspond to the one I use for the other navigation tabs.

Is it possible to have a fix for the site at least because the game really does not really need it anymore ? Thank you friends ! :)

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,534 posts
1,092 battles

Could you take a screenshot of what you mean? The website and the forum are both responsive and should scale properly and they cannot influence your screen's resolution.

[WTFNO]
Players
229 posts
4,908 battles

Not sure if it is what OP meant, but here the homepage for the forum has a wider resolution than the subsections and thread pages (see slider in red).

pic1.thumb.png.14b00993dcf361bc8fe263f21a7e1c22.png

pic2.png

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,534 posts
1,092 battles

@AmiralPotato both pages have the same resolution, but the main page is set to a zoom factor of 120% for you. Just go to the page and press CTRL + 0 (zero) that should reset it to the proper resolution. You can also change it by clicking on the icon to the right of your search bar:

image.png

[WTFNO]
Players
229 posts
4,908 battles

Good spotting, but that's not the reason :p

I just checked on another computer without the custom zoom. Screen resolution is usual 1920x1080, browser almost full screen.

If I follow the hierarchy of pages:  Forum > English Speaking forum > General discussion > Current update > EU forum website resolution

The first and last pages (ie Forum and this one) fit in the window. The three pages between them have a slider at the bottom.

Ps. Browser is firefox in both cases